1DPO after Miscarriage. A little scared!

Buffyx

Expecting #2
Reaction score
Anyone else around the same as me? I am 1DPO today after experiencing a miscarriage with my first ever pregnancy at 5w2d. It was devastating, and I am so scared that even if I am pregnant again, that it will happen again. Next time, I refuse to get excited until at least 10 weeks!

Anyway, I have slight cramping and constipation today at 1DPO. I had exactly the same symptoms at 1DPO with my BFP last cycle.

Awwww, I remember reading about your miscarriage and I'm so sorry you had to go through that. FX and I'll be thinking happy thoughts for you. :flower::hugs:

Hey buffy , so happy to see you back after your loss , I completely get that your worried about the next pregnancy ,I have everything crossed that you get your sticky bean xx I am 3 dpo

Thanks. I am 3dpo today :) Have you noticed any symptoms? I have EXTREME cramping today. Think I might have severe constipation. Exact same feeling cramp as last cycle.

Aw I'm so sorry to hear what you had to go through buffy, I am sending all the positive vibes I can muster to you for a quick and successful result this time around.

Cool we are on same dpo then :) trying really hard not to symptom spot but have had a headache past 2 days and some dull aches, nothing jumping out at me yet . Your symptoms sound good .

Cool we are on same dpo then :) trying really hard not to symptom spot but have had a headache past 2 days and some dull aches, nothing jumping out at me yet . Your symptoms sound good .

Haha, I think I've given up trying not to symptom spot! It's too hard. My pains/cramps are so bad, that yesterday they were debilitating. I basically just laid on the couch all day. It was my first day back from Thailand. I ended up taking a laxative and it finally kicked in - slightly - this morning and I finally went to the toilet! The cramps are still there, but nowhere near as bad. Also had a headache last night.

Yep I'm with you , the harder I try not to symptom spot the more I do it lol . I'm starting to get pimples , and this headache is still hanging around . That's crazy that your pains get that bad. Glad they've eased off today for you :)

Hey Buffy,

Firstly sorry to hear about your miscarraige, I hope that this time around you get the good news.

I can tell you that I am sort of on the same boat. I got married to my hubby in may. And we found out that we were pregnant when i started noticing that I was spotting back in August. Unfortunately the spotting continued for 4 weeks. My doctor told me that I had a spontaneous abortion and she used some other terms.

Today I am offically 6 DPO. For me I have had major back pains since about 2DPO and Leg pain and shoulder pain, and breast pain. I don't want to think of them as good news or leading in the right direction. Because I am scared out of my mind.

Hi Gits. I'm sorry you went through that too. It's awful :hugs: I wouldn't wish it upon anyone!

I'm feeling exactly the same as I did last cycle at the same point, which makes me think I could be pregnant. Scared to get my hopes up, but also scared to actually be pregnant again!!

:hugs: thanks Buffy.

I know what you mean, its the worst feeling ever :(.

Half the time I think I'm not pregnant the other half I think I am. At this point I think I may just loose my mind with the worry. Today, the symptoms haven't been as strong thats why it makes me think that maybe I am not and that I'll probably trying again with the hubby at the month.

Stay strong hun. We'll both get through this :)

today you were 3DPO right?

4dpo today now :) I just have constipation and cramping. My headache is going away. These are similar symptoms - in fact, identical, to my last cycle! But who knows..

Hi Gits. I'm sorry you went through that too. It's awful :hugs: I wouldn't wish it upon anyone!

I'm feeling exactly the same as I did last cycle at the same point, which makes me think I could be pregnant. Scared to get my hopes up, but also scared to actually be pregnant again!!

First, I'm very sorry about your MC :flower:

Second, I really do not want to be a downer, but...I had a mmc in February at 8 weeks. Since then my cycles changed a lot! They got shorter, periods were heavier and my Ovulation and PMS symptoms increased. I feel everything more and half the months since then I thought I was pregnant because I felt identical cramping, bloating, etc that I felt just before I learned I was pregnant. And...we were not TTC. We were using condoms but I swore I felt pregnant.

Again, I hate being the Debbie downer, but I know how disappointed I felt after my mmc and even since then so I don't want you to get too excited just yet.

That being said, they say you are very fertile just after a miscarriage so maybe this will be your rainbow!

Oh dont worry, I'm not getting my hopes up. Last cycle I felt pregnant & just knew I was. I don't feel like that this time. I just think it's strange that I've only ever been constipated once in my entire life, and I was pregnant! Now I'm constipated again at exactly the same point as my last cycle.

Hey buffy any new symptoms for 5dpo ? I Actually have not been no2 for two whole days which is odd for me and have a few aches & 3 Crazy huge pimples .

I have a few big pimples on my shoulders (random!) And I used the laxative the night before last so I went a few times after that yesterday. But nothing today!

Your symptoms are sounding promising at this stage :)

Pimples on your shoulders is odd , didn't you get one on your neck last cycle :) I have one on my chin , one under my nose and another in corner of my mouth and they really hurt . When will you test ? I'm trying to hold out till af is due but we all know that probably won't happen lol

I'm testing on the 14th because I'm supposed to be going to a party on the 15th and that crowd drinks ALOT lol. So I would normally wait until the 16th when AF is due, but I kinda need to know before then. What are you thinking?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->