1DPO after Miscarriage. A little scared!

Oh and yes, I got them on my neck! And now shoulders. So who knows!

I'll be happy if I make it to to the 15th but I'm aiming for 17th :) unless I get some obvious signs . Fingers x for us both

Well My Doctor doesn't think I am prego. So I'm thinking that I am feeling everything more. But I do get my period on the 14th. And Usually before the MC they were always on time. We will see what happens. But I am still feeling all of my symptoms. So I guess if I'm not then its gonna be another painful situation

Doctors don't know everything! And it is far too early for them to even know.

Last cycle I had really bad cramping so I went to the doctor. I was only about 8dpo and they said I was just constipated, not pregnant. Well, I was pregnant! It was too early for them to know, and my constipation was due to the pregnancy. You don't know until AF shows.

Same! I'm 2dpo today. All the fears!

I'm now 6dpo! I have a few of the same symptoms as last cycle but I don't think I feel pregnant like I did last time!

Did just have the TINIEST spot of blood after wiping the last two times I've been to the toilet today. Only on the first wipes each time though. Don't know if this will mean anything.

Doctors don't know everything! And it is far too early for them to even know.

Last cycle I had really bad cramping so I went to the doctor. I was only about 8dpo and they said I was just constipated, not pregnant. Well, I was pregnant! It was too early for them to know, and my constipation was due to the pregnancy. You don't know until AF shows.

Yeah thats what my bestie was saying, that doctors don't know everything. According to my doctor its because I am feeling all this that she doesn't think I am pregnant. I think she thinks that its all in my head, maybe?

Today I am officially 9 DPO. I think I had a trickle of blood on Friday. But again I am so afraid of reading into anything.

Although after she poked me around yesterday and when I got home I had terrible cramps I thought I had my AF. This morning I woke up with a back ache and sore breasts and a little nauseated but I am still so nervous now :(

Baby dust to all of us. I'm hoping for some good news!

This is similar to my post in another thread but I'm 7dpo today and having a freak out. Temp has been climbing but today, it dropped .3 degrees. Then when I wiped there was definitely some dark brown streaks on the toilet paper, after peeing.

AF is not due until cd 24 at the very earliest but really it should come cd 25 or 26. And to make it worse, I really feel that AF is coming, based off my cramps. They feel like true AF cramps.

Hi! I'm on the same boat. 10 dpo today after my delayed mc lasts cycle and feeling try confused. Just wrote a post about it actually! Af usually comes at 11 dpo but I've been getting bfn, but getting some symptoms so really confused and sad. I just want to be oregnant so badly!!! Sigh, the wait kills me.

Baby dust to you!!! Xxx

Cramping for me last cycle was an obvious indicator that I was pregnant, and I've read that lots of ladies thought AF was coming because of cramping, and they got their BFP! Hopefully this is the case for you girls :)

It's currently 2am here and I'm now 7dpo, and I'm cramping like AF is coming. Way too early for me so keep hoping, but trying not to all at the same time!

I always said I'd wait until AF was late next time before I start testing, because last time I tested from 8dpo and drove myself insane. AF is due in one week, on Sunday the 15th. I have a party to go to that night before, and with the crowd who is going, I will be expected to drink if I attend. So I'm going to test on Friday & Saturday (14/15th) and then make up an excuse not to go to the party if I'm pregnant. Otherwise, I'll be having a good night of drinking. I guess it's a win either way :flower:

Oops - actually I'm not due for AF until Monday the 17th. That is annoying!

Its 10 AM here right now. The last time I had no idea that I was pregnant, I had these same symptoms and by the time I found out it had been too late. But this time I have some that are extra for example the CM. I was not expecting that. (sorry TMI) I've been extremely exhausted lately. I fell asleep yesterday at 9pm and didnt get up until 7 and i had a nap earlier in the day. My AF doesn't make me that exhausted.

I'm too scared to test early, I want to and when ever i decide to wait I always get my AF and then I am dissapointed :(

wishing this time around is better and not dissapointing. My hubby seems positive about it, wish i had his positivity.

I think it's safer not to be hopeful. Way less heart breaking.

I was really tired last cycle with BFP. I was all of a sudden exhausted at work in the afternoons - around 2-3pm, and I didn't go to the gym for the entire 2ww because of constipation pains and because I was just too tired! So it's a possibility for you :)

I'm on holidays until tomorrow when I go back to work, so really hard to tell how tired I am. I've been relaxing anyway :haha:

Hey girls , buffy I really hope the pink cm you had was implantation :) I really have nothing huge to report for 7dpo , I had a weird stitch like pain on left side last night in bed , Yellow cm , that's it . Fingers x for us all

yeah the less you think its going to think its going to happen the better. But still a tiny part of you hopes no matter what. :(

the only thing i have not experience is implantation bleeding. Last time with my MC i didnt have implantation bleeding because instead I had the spontaneous abortion :( :(

I have a bad feeling again. And my heart burn and nausea are kicking my butt.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed and my toes crossed for a positive news from all of us at the end of the week.

So sorry about your mc 😢
I too had a mc at 5+2 last month.
Im exactly the same the same, petrified that the same thing will happen again :( x

@sarahtabor - sorry to hear. It is the worst :flower:

@ttc - I remember having a stitch in the right hand side a couple of times last cycle & I had it again today. Hope it means something?

I'm really hoping it means something for us both buffy :)

Sorry to hear sarahtabor :( it is a horrible thing to have happen I had 2 mc over 10 yrs ago , and I still worry about it happening again, but I also had 2 healthy bubs after :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->