1DPO after Miscarriage. A little scared!

Hey just thought I'd join in too. Got married in June and got pregnant on the honeymoon. Lost the baby at 11.5 weeks and had d and c in August. This is our 2nd cycle ttc and it's terrifying. It sucks that I feel like I shouldn't get excited about anything Bc it might not last but like my dr said just Bc youve had one doesn't make you any higher at risk than anyone else for having another one. Best of luck to all of you ladies who have also experienced a loss. My heart still breaks for the one I lost. Fx for everyone! Show my some bfp's!!

We were on our honeymoon during fertile window this cycle. I'd love for us to have a honeymoon baby.

And I'm with you pharma- I got so excited when I got my BFP last time. I'm not getting excited at all next time :(

yeah its hard to be excited because you feel that something is going to wrong to take away your happiness.

Are any of you taking any prenatals as well wile TTC?

Yeah I've been taking them for about 3 months now. It's called Elevit with Iodine.

How about you?

I am taking the one-a-day prenatal gelcaps. Also aspirin and fishoil.

I wish I had something to report but nope nothing new , I'm thinking maybe because every other cycle I've have lots of symptoms and get my hopes up , and this month is almost opposite barely any symptoms , I'm not so hopeful so maybe I will be :) wishful thinking I know . How are you feeling ?

I'm pretty sure I'm out :( another stupidly early temp today but lower than yesterday's so assuming af will show up tomorrow. Sucks, as I was really feeling morning sickness, I never get that... Only know what it feels like from DS! :(

Baby dust to you all, hope you're more lucky than me this cycle! X

I'm just getting mild cramps still. They are most noticeable in the middle of the night though.

I fell asleep at 830 on the couch last night, but that could also be depression due to going back to work today :haha:

I take a PRenatal vitamin called pregvit - its two times a day the pills are much easier to take i find then the gigantic materna ones and others that are available.

Well this morning I felt like I was out because I had the feeling that AF was coming like there was a feeling of blood rushing down to you know what (sorry TMI) until on the drive home tonight where i had a tiny jab and i feel nauseated but then again this could be the signs of the upcoming witchy AF :(

Hey just thought I'd join in too. Got married in June and got pregnant on the honeymoon. Lost the baby at 11.5 weeks and had d and c in August. This is our 2nd cycle ttc and it's terrifying. It sucks that I feel like I shouldn't get excited about anything Bc it might not last but like my dr said just Bc youve had one doesn't make you any higher at risk than anyone else for having another one. Best of luck to all of you ladies who have also experienced a loss. My heart still breaks for the one I lost. Fx for everyone! Show my some bfp's!!

hey hun sorry about your loss. :hugs: best of luck to you as well. Think positive thoughts and you have us ladies on here to be your cheerleaders.

FX crossed for everyone as well

So far I've just been a little weepy, like happy and sad weepy. That's about it. :/

Honestly, I would not be surprised if I was pregnant. I feel the exact same as when I got my BFP. But definitely not getting my hopes up. Not even mentioning anything to DH. I just wouldn't be surprised, that's all.

Well I caved and did a test today at 8dpo really just because I wanted to test out my new tests lol not suprised it was bfn I've never had an early bfp always been late , there's still hope though I won't test again now until af is due .

Well I caved and did a test today at 8dpo really just because I wanted to test out my new tests lol not suprised it was bfn I've never had an early bfp always been late , there's still hope though I won't test again now until af is due .

Haha when do you plan on testing next? :)

Hmm af is due Monday so probably start Saturday , i wish I didn't cave now I'm going nuts , when I did the test there was a second line straight away but at 3 mins , could only see it if I tilted and squinted , so put it down to me being a fruit loop lol anyhow looked at test at 20 mins , so way past when you should but there is a second line , Evap I'm sure omg why do I do this to myself .

Haha I'm thinking of doing one every day from now until AF because I have enough (cheapies)! I'm due Sunday. But I really need an answer by Saturday (before Saturday preferably!!)

Buffy, your dr didn't tell you to wait to try? Usually in the U.S. they tell us to wait 3 cycles

I have cheapies too so will probably do the same , it won't let me put pic up I need someone to tell me I'm seeing things lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->