1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

Hello all~
May I join in on the madness of TWW?!

this is our first cycle TTC baby #2, and I just stopped my birth control pill on the 14th of June, so I had my withdrawal bleed starting the 18th, and had EWCM the 27th-1st of July. I tried to use some OPK's but never really got a positive line - although I did get an almost positive on the 30th. I just don't understand how to use them for their full benefit! Hoping that the fact that I just stopped the pill doesn't make me out for this month! I had been on this bc before, and my periods went back to normal the month after I stopped, so hoping it won't delay anything.

So far:
1DPO - I felt a couple of twinges/flutters...I also felt a bit of sharp - or pulling sensations.
2DPO - Had some pulling/pinching sensations in the AM and flutters!

Hiya and welcome it sounds like you ovulatef on July 1st between the opk and ewcm. Good luck :)

Oh no ashpea sorry you had a scare I'm glad everything was ok. Those babbas know how to keep us in our toes. Take it easy hub.

So... No af yet not even spotting! I'm very very bloated headaches and lighted headed but that's it in terms of symptoms. My chart is still high temp for me. There were a few nights before ovulation I was up all night looking after Jamie as a result my temps were higher than they normally would so I averaged it out just to see if there's a definitely a difference and wow you can really see I definitely ovulated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-07-06-07-49-58.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-07-06-07-49-58.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 4
Welcome Bombshellmom, best of luck this cycle! I never had fully positive OPK's either, but usually just counted an "almost positive" as positive and confirmed when I saw the line start to fade the next day.

Redrose, your chart is looking awesome! I can't believe you're 20 DPO. Have you tested? Are you officially late yet? Crossing my fingers for you!

bxsr- Any luck on finding a new doctor yet? Aww, a sensitive little Pisces baby :) Yup, I'm almost back in the TWW again. Got a positive OPK this morning so I'll probably O tonight or tomorrow.

ashpeababy- Wow that is super scary! I'm just glad that you and the baby are both doing okay. Really do try and rest and take good care of yourself. :hugs: I'm keeping you in my thoughts! You have a scan coming up soon right?

redrose- Your chart's still looking good. Is there a reason you're not testing yet? The rule of them is 18 days of elevated temps = pregnant, sooooo... Take a test already lol!

bombshellmom- Welcome! Good luck in your TWW. When will you be testing?

AFM, I'm not really feeling it this cycle to be honest. I just feel like I'm going through the motions at this point. But thank you for all of the pep talks! I guess we'll know more after the SA next week.

bxsr- Any luck on finding a new doctor yet? Aww, a sensitive little Pisces baby :) Yup, I'm almost back in the TWW again. Got a positive OPK this morning so I'll probably O tonight or tomorrow.

ashpeababy- Wow that is super scary! I'm just glad that you and the baby are both doing okay. Really do try and rest and take good care of yourself. :hugs: I'm keeping you in my thoughts! You have a scan coming up soon right?

redrose- Your chart's still looking good. Is there a reason you're not testing yet? The rule of them is 18 days of elevated temps = pregnant, sooooo... Take a test already lol!

bombshellmom- Welcome! Good luck in your TWW. When will you be testing?

AFM, I'm not really feeling it this cycle to be honest. I just feel like I'm going through the motions at this point. But thank you for all of the pep talks! I guess we'll know more after the SA next week.

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone!! I am going to test on the 15th! That is one day before AF is suppose to come according to FF. How is everyone else doing in their cycles?!

6dpo for me today - going soo slow... :coffee:

Hey Ladies! I haven't been able to access the site for a few days, so frustrating!

How are you feeling Bxsr?? Any new preg symptoms to report? Have you managed to get away with not drinking without giving it away on your vacation? :)

Redrose - you MUST test!! Please tell me you tested today!! The suspense is killing me!! You must be having a really good feeling about it this month, just test already! lol

Scooby - sorry you're feeling out already this month. Glad you are getting the SA done next week. How long till you get results from that? (I'm totally pulling for you this month though...the month I felt sure I was completely out I ended up pregnant! The feeling like you're out helps the 2ww not be so agonizing either...)

Welcome bombshell! Best of luck to you this cycle!

AFM - I had my IPS ultrasound and bloodwork done yesterday. It was amazing seeing my little babe again doing so well! The tech let me watch the entire ultrasound and I could see Babe moving and stretching and waving, so adorable! Looked like a really baby this time too instead of a little gummy bear! The pic she gave me isn't the best unfortunately but Ill attach it anyways :) She also said, 'unofficially' as she isn't actually supposed to say anything, that she didn't see the hematoma at all! So I'm hoping when I see my doc tomorrow he gives me the all clear to resume regular activities :D Thanks for all your care and concern ladies!

Attachments

• Ultrasound.jpg
    Ultrasound.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 5
Hey Ladies! I haven't been able to access the site for a few days, so frustrating!

How are you feeling Bxsr?? Any new preg symptoms to report? Have you managed to get away with not drinking without giving it away on your vacation? :)

Redrose - you MUST test!! Please tell me you tested today!! The suspense is killing me!! You must be having a really good feeling about it this month, just test already! lol

Scooby - sorry you're feeling out already this month. Glad you are getting the SA done next week. How long till you get results from that? (I'm totally pulling for you this month though...the month I felt sure I was completely out I ended up pregnant! The feeling like you're out helps the 2ww not be so agonizing either...)

Welcome bombshell! Best of luck to you this cycle!

AFM - I had my IPS ultrasound and bloodwork done yesterday. It was amazing seeing my little babe again doing so well! The tech let me watch the entire ultrasound and I could see Babe moving and stretching and waving, so adorable! Looked like a really baby this time too instead of a little gummy bear! The pic she gave me isn't the best unfortunately but Ill attach it anyways :) She also said, 'unofficially' as she isn't actually supposed to say anything, that she didn't see the hematoma at all! So I'm hoping when I see my doc tomorrow he gives me the all clear to resume regular activities :D Thanks for all your care and concern ladies!

Congrats girl!!! That's exciting! And that you for the well wishes!!

ash- Hooray! I'm so relieved that everything is looking good. It's lovely to finally get to see the first picture of the little peanut :) I think it's time for a ticker so we can watch your progress! I like watching them turn from lemons into papayas ;)

bombshellmom- Ugh that part is the worst for me, between about 6-9dpo. It's when I'm trying so hard not to think about it that all I do is think about it lol. Good luck! I should be joining you in the TWW within the next day or two

Scooby, keep up hope! I had totally given up and felt the same way last cycle. I just have a feeling it will happen for you sooner than later. I hope the SA gives you some peace of mind! In the meantime, enjoy BD week! You'll be back in the tww before you know it!

Ashpea, that's great news! Crossing my fingers that the DR's visit goes well! The US must have been such a cool experience! I guess you're almost at the point where you can start telling people eh? How have you been feeling?

I don't have much to report on my end. My bb's are ridiculously sore but other than that, I haven't felt anything. I was able to successfully hide not drinking last weekend, but we have lots of social things coming up so I'm sure it will be harder in the next few weeks.

Redrose, we are all dying of suspense!!

Redrose! No word from you yesterday...did you test?!?!

Bxsr - sore bbs is one thing I've never had in any of my pregnancies and I'm glad! That must be awful. Glad you are continuing to feel well so far besides that! Did you find a new doctor or sticking with this one till the trade off to the OB? I would prob go crazy not being able to see the doctor at all until 8 weeks...hope it goes rather quickly for you! And best of luck hiding the not drinking ;)

Scooby - I have no idea how to do a ticker! Ill have to look into that, lol, sounds cute!

I'm doing good! Still periods of extreme exhaustion and I seem to get my morning sickness after supper and close to bedtime...so that's not fun. But Ill be 12 weeks tomorrow!! (wow that is crazy all of a sudden!) and hopefully just a couple more weeks before I feel a lot better :)

Sorry ladies to let you down it was bfn as usual I'm really starting to loose heart now. This Dec will be 3 years trying for baby 2 in so tired of waiting. Life can be so unfair! Now af yet but meh I don't think I ovulated. To top it off I feel so dizzy an ill today and nothing to show for it. I normally am a positive person but this is really causing a downer for me

aww so sorry Rose :( How very frustrating and disappointing!! I had such a great feeling about you this cycle also. :( Big hugs to you!! How are you feeling today? Still dizzy ect?

So sorry to hear that Redrose! Ttc can be so ridiculously frustrating. Any sign of AF yet? Maybe this cycle is your body adjusting after your scan and getting ready for a BFP next month. We're all pulling for you :) I know it'll happen soon!

Hi ladies I've got tiny bit of spotting today so think af any day I reckon I didn't ovulate but I'd eaten so bad and it always affects my cycles. So gonna be good this cycle

redrose- I'm so sorry to hear that. I had high hopes for you this cycle! Three years is a long time, that's incredibly frustrating. Have you been to see a doctor yet? I know for a lot of women their cycles get screwy after they have a baby and never quite go back to where they were. If you're not sure if you're ovulating on your own, have you considered Clomid? Another friend of mine on here is pregnant with twins after her first cycle on Clomid. Something to consider :)

ashpeababy- I'm not sure how to do a ticker either lol. But lots of women on here could help you with that I'm sure! Congrats on being in the second trimester. Woohoo! Are you feeling any better?

bxsr- Aww, thanks :) I sure hope you're right! So when will your first scan be, then? End of the month? How are you feeling? You'll have to get creative with drinking. Maybe cranberry juice out of a wine glass, or seltzer/juice "cocktails"? I used to bartend, and sometimes women would tell me to make them fake drinks because they were pregnant but their friends didn't know yet. Good luck!

AFM, I'm back in the TWW at 4DPO today. We timed things perfectly this cycle, but I'm not under any illusions that this is our month. I'm just trying to walk the line between hopeful and realistic at this point, and focusing on other things as much as I can. The SA is scheduled for this Wednesday. I'll let you guys know what happens :)

Scooby, can't believe you're already 4 DPO again! What DPO will you start testing? Keep us updated on the SA, crossing my fingers everything is as it should be! It's good you're keeping your mind off of it. Things go by so much quicker when it's busy. Thank goodness for summer.

Redrose, don't forget to include some "cheat days" when you're eating better this cycle! Hope AF showed up for you!

For me, my first scan will be in 2 weeks. I'm feeling completely fine and have pretty much no symptoms (it's a bit worrying). As for the hiding not drinking, I'm trying to use all of the tricks to hide it, but it's harder when it's not in public. I think my family may be on to me, but we'll see when I break the news to them.

Ashpea, congrats on finishing the first trimester! I hope you start feeling better soon! Hard to believe you're already 1/3 of the way there! Are you starting to show yet?

Hope you're all having a good week ladies!

So af is here so I'm gonna give this my all! How's everyone any tips or ideas for me for this cycle how do you ladies find the energy to dtd so much to get pregnant I get so tired half way through

so sorry about AF Rose :( I used preseed the month I got pregnant. Also that month I didn't stress about dtd as much as I had before. So it ended up being 2 days before, 1 day before and one day after O. Not even on O day. So that was only 3 times in my fertile window with a break in between. Even if you just do it once or twice and its as close to O as possible you have a good chance! 3 years is so long :( Maybe it would be a good idea to look into clomid or talk to your doctor as Scooby suggested. All the best to you this cycle hun!

Scooby - that's awesome that you're back in the 2ww already! That seemed to go fast! Fingers crossed for you!! Keep us posted on the SA results, hopefully all is well there :)

Bxsr - so exciting your scan is in 2 weeks! How did you manage that? Did you find a new doctor? I thought your other doctor wouldn't even see you till 8 weeks? How far along will you be at your scan then? Don't stress about no symptoms. I totally felt the same way and had no symptoms at all if you remember, lol. Then BAM it hit me at 7 or 8 weeks and hasn't let up since :p Also I had no symptoms or sickness my entire pregnancy with my 2nd, easiest pregnancy ever and hes a happy healthy 5 year old now :) When do you think you'll tell family?

AFM - I don't even consider myself in the 2nd tri yet, lol. I always go by 14 weeks (so 13w6d is the last day of first Tri). I know ppl calculate it differently, some say 12 some say 13 some say 14. My doc has always gone by 14 so I do also :) And it works out usually cuz around 14 weeks is when I start to feel a lot better from my morning sickness so I hope it will be the same again this time! I would say I'm definitely showing, though I look much bigger than I should at 12 weeks along :/ I guess that's what happens when you're on baby #5 :) I had my OB apt yesterday and got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time! 156bpm, my Dr called it a "pink beat" so we'll see! 8 weeks yet till my gender u/s! I see Bxsr you have a ticker!! Ill have to message you if I can't figure it out :)

Im in the middle of being tested i tried clomid it didnt work, but ive had scans and hsg all clear, dh is next to be tested i go back to the drs in oct,, i hope im already pregnant by then, since ive lost the 35 lbs my cyckes are mostly regular, i just ate so so bad last month which affected af because if the high sugar levels .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->