1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

Redrose, I used preseed and was taking the B6 vitamins. The cycle I got my BFP was the cycle I was very frustrated about TTC, so we tried to take BD'ing out of the context of TTC. We stopped worrying about positions, I didn't raise my hips after, and we didn't worry if we skipped a day. I hope you're pregnant before your Dr's visit in October too! It's good your doctor is on top of things and testing everything!

Scooby, you must be 6 DPO now? How goes the TWW?

Ashpea, that's so exciting that you got to hear the heartbeat! Hopefully that 14 week mark is the reprieve of all the sickness for you! It's coming up! If you google how to put the ticker on, there are some nice and easy instructions.

AFM, I will be about 7.5- 8 weeks by the time of the scan (it worked out that I got to go in early because that was the only available day). I decided to stick with the doctor since there is a real shortage of female doctors in my area and I will get handed off to an OB at some point anyways. I'm cautious about telling anyone since it's still so early, so I may just wait for what seems like the right time.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

Thanks Bxsr, I think I got the ticker working :) Glad you ended up with an earlier apt! Did they do confirmation blood work or anything or just book you for your dating scan?

Rose - Thinking of you! I'm glad you've seen the doctor and are doing what you can. I really hope it happens soon for you now. I can't imagine ttc for that long, I really feel for you :( Hugs.

Scooby - how's the 2ww treating you? Almost in the 2nd half of it (the fun and stressful part of it!) When do you think you'll test?

Nothing new to report with me :) Hope everyone is having a good week :)

bxsr- I'm so glad you're able to get your scan a little sooner than they originally told you. You must be so excited to finally see the little one on u/s. I wouldn't worry about the lack of symptoms. It seems to be pretty common to be symptom-less at your stage. :) Love the ticker!

redrose- I can't really help with the advice since I haven't gotten that BFP yet, but I also use preseed. I take a lot of vitamins too. Congratulations on losing 35 lbs, that's awesome! I'm the same way as you, my diet really seems to affect my cycle. This month I went back to eating healthy and my temps are back to normal.

ashpeababy- That's so exciting that you heard the baby's heartbeat! Hmmm, I know someone else on here that had a "pink beat" and she did end up finding out she's having a girl. Do you have a preference? Nice ticker, btw!

AFM, I'm 7DPO today. It did seem to go fast! I'm going to try and hold off testing until Sunday/ 10DPO, but may break down and test on Saturday at 9 DPO. I have zero symptoms, aside from feeling a little queasy the last few mornings. I know it's WAY too early for that though, so it's unrelated. I think I'm coming down with a cold, so I hope it doesn't affect my temps too much. Hope everyone is having a good week. Almost over!

Where are you guys? I need to vent about my TWW lol. No symptoms and nothing exciting happening on my chart whatsoever at 8DPO. Boo! I guess it's better than having a great looking chart that turns out to be nothing, like last time ;) ash and bxsr, what did your BFP charts look like?

Sometimes no symptoms is a good sign :)
I'm having an awful af pains �� I hope this is my last af for awhile.

Scooby, that's pretty much what my cycle was like. I had a big temp dip at 6 dpo and the temperature gradually started climbing back up (so it looked more like I was out then an implantation dip). I stopped charting at 8 dpo so have no idea how the rest of the cycle was. Are you going to test today Scooby?? When is AF actually due for you? Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Redrose, sorry you haven't been feeling well! I hope this is your last AF for awhile too! Feel better!

Scooby - I have never charted so I have no idea about that. What I do know is I had no symptoms at all (for the first time ever!) which made me sure I was out that month. I guess it was just lack of pms symptoms and nothing else going on, except the pinching pain I was sure was a cyst 6-8dpo. Other than that nothing at all. I really hope this is your month!!

Rose - so sorry you aren't feeling well with AF :( Always such a pain! I really hope this is your last for a while also!

bxsr - how you feeling? still no symptoms? exhaustion hit yet? For me exhaustion hit before the morning sickness.

AFM - I'm 13 weeks and apparently my baby is the size of a peach already! How fun! I definitely felt him/her moving 2 nights ago. For about an hour I was feeling frequent flutters and bubble type feelings that I just knew instantly was the baby! So very cool! Its obviously still irregular but I felt it a few times yesterday as well :) Still tired and sick, hopefully this is my last week of throwing up though, I usually turn a corner at 14 weeks! Hope you all have a great weekend. Scooby, Ill def be checking in to see if you start testing this weekend ;)

Well, I ovulated on the 7th and the hubby and I were intimate 3 days in a row before, along with the day after. I'm now at 10dpo. Yesterday, I noticed slight spotting when I would wipe, a very light pink color and only appeared when wiping (note: this happened in the evening and only lasted maybe 3 hrs). Today, my CM is tinged brown and I also wiped once finding very dark CM/blood. It was much darker and unlike anything I have ever experienced. This has now also all but stopped. AF isn't scheduled to arrive for another 4 days, on the 22nd. Has anyone else experienced this and found it to be implantation bleeding??? I am anxious to know but also hate to waste a test knowing it's too early!!!! Talk me through it please!!

Redrose- sorry about AF pains. I can relate, it's always very bad for me too. Hope you're feeling better!

Bxsr- you must have implanted at 6DPO to get a BFP so early. Makes sense! How are you feeling? Still relatively few symptoms?

Ash- aw, the little peach. That's so exciting you felt him/her moving!!! I really hope you feel better soon. :hugs:

LAAR1210- welcome :) I'm sorry, I don't have any experience with implantation bleeding. Good luck though!

As for me, BFN this morning along with a temp dip. I know I'm out. It's disappointing but I'm ok. AF should be here Tuesday or so. DH is finally getting the SA tomorrow. Kind of expecting bad news. I'll let you all know what happens.

I hope it goes ok Scooby sorry about the bfn I hope it's just too early, keep us posted. Af is still here

redrose- Ugh, that's a long AF! Hope it's over soon. Thank you but I'm certain I'm out this cycle. My temps plummeted this morning and I'm cramping and spotting. I didn't even bother testing this morning.

My DH finally got his SA done this morning. We had a ridiculous morning, I don't even know how he managed lol. We woke up with no hot water, so he had to reset the hot water heater and wait for it to kick in. My stepson unexpectedly stayed overnight, so all three of us needed to get ready with just one bathroom, and DH had to get the sample dropped off by 8am. He was a champ though, somehow he got it there in time.

Should have the results this afternoon. Like I said, I'm preparing for bad news. We've been TTC since January using every trick in the book (BBT, OPK's, preseed, vitamins, supplements, you name it!!!) with no luck. We know everything is fine with me, so it makes sense if there's an issue with him, right? But at least we'll know and then we'll be able to weigh our options.

Hope AF is over soon for you Rose, so you can get started on trying again. Hope you're feeling better.

Scooby - so sorry to hear about the temp dips and cramping/spotting :( I'm glad you feel 'okay' about it...I guess you tried not to get your hopes up this 2ww so maybe that helps. Hugs. That's great you hear back on results so soon from the SA...please do keep us posted!

Bxsr - how are you doing hun?

LAAR - I didn't have implantation bleeding so I'm not sure but sounds like that's what it could be for you. Good luck!

So sorry Scooby! I hope you get some good results from the SA (sounds like you had quite the morning trying to accomplish the sample!!)! Here's hoping the next cycle goes just as fast for you! I know it can be so discouraging each time AF shows up, so I hope you're keeping your spirits up and doing ok!

Redrose, hope AF is almost over and you're feeling better! It'll be BD week before you even know it!

Ashpea, glad you figured out the ticker! Can't believe it's the size of a peach now! You're so close to being in the clear from the first trimester! Hope you're feeling better and everything is starting to subside! When's your next US?

LAAR, I did have some bleeding around the suspected time of implantation, but I also had spotting on BFN cycles, so it's tough to say if mine was true IB. Best of luck!

I'm doing well. Exhaustion is starting to set in ( I had to take a nap today since I was so tired- luckily I work from home sometimes so no one will know). I've had on and off queasiness for the past few days, but no MS luckily. I'm hoping this is the worst it will get, but I doubt I will be so lucky

Scooby let us know how it goes I hope the result is good, it can take healthy couples up to 12 months to get pregnant, try not to worry. But I totally understand why your nervous big hugs xx

Af is finally turned to spotting so hopefully gone by tomorrow, and then bd time but I know i wont ovulate til CD 18 ish the earliest so I think I won't start til CD 12 ish and try dtd every other day.

I need reminders why I need to keep the dtd and healthy eating so I put a baby pic on my phone of Jamie as a newborn my motivation lol.

ash- Thank you! This month my BBT's actually gave me a little heads up that I was probably out, so I think it made it easier to deal since my expectations were so low. Seeing the stark white BFN's isn't getting any easier, but it's definitely worse when you're expecting to see a line and it's not there. Have you felt the baby move anymore? I feel like it's a girl... I don't know why! Do you have any feelings about it one way or the other?

bxsr- Thanks hun. I'm trying to keep my spirits up. TTC is starting to feel very routine, like making dinner or going grocery shopping. Just one more task, you know? This month I'm treating myself to brunch in the city with one of my girlfriends this weekend, so some mimosas should take the edge off ;) That's good that you can work from home and sneak in some naps! It's so cute that the little bean is a sweet pea right now. It makes me smile to see that. Hope MS stays away!

redrose- Thanks! I'm just trying to prepare myself I guess. I was just reading a study that "normal" couples only have a 20% chance of getting pregnant every month. Seems crazy, right? When you're a teenager they make it seem like if a guy looks at you too long you can get pregnant lol. Hope AF is over for you soon. We're going to BD every other day next month too. I need a break from OPKs. I really hope next month is our month!!! Love your idea about putting your son's pic on your phone as motivation :)

AF is here with a vengeance today, right on time. I called for the results of the SA yesterday but they said it could actually take up to a week for them to come in. I'll keep you guys updated! In the meantime, we've gotten serious about losing weight again and I'm also trying to eat organic as much as possible. It would be nice to lose 10lbs or so by fall.

I hope your results come in quickly Scooby! Brunch in the city sounds absolutely wonderful and Mimosas make everything better! Keep us updated on the results!

And you're so right! In school, they scare you to death about accidental pregnancy...who knew it is actually so much more difficult than it seems! I guess it's better to scare the kids than tell them the reality of ttc though...

Hope everyone is having a great week!

Bad news on the SA ladies. :( His count is fine but the morphology and motility are bad. (Most of them are shaped weird and they can't swim.)

He wants to move forward despite this, so I'm ordering some vitamins/supplements that may help and he's going to see a urologist. I think we're still in range for IUI, so we may need to go that route.

Hi hun sorry to hear that, I'm sure the supplements will help but at least you have an answer now and they can help you. I hope they do an iui for he it might be just what you need

Sorry about the SA results Scooby! At least they are all there! Technology can do lots, so it sounds like you guys have some good options. You never know, maybe the vitamins and supplements will be all he needs. At least now you know, so can make a plan. Hope you're doing alright :)

Thanks ladies. The last couple of days were tough as I processed everything, but I woke up feeling a lot more positive today.

I've been reading a little bit about it and we may not be candidates for IUI after all. I did order all of the vitamins and supplements, so I think the plan is for him to take all of this stuff, concentrate on eating healthy and trying to lose weight for the next few months, then get another SA done and see where we stand.

So until October we'll still try naturally (although chances are very slim) and once we see if there's any improvement we'll be able to decide what to do next. I think the worst part is I always thought I'd be the one with the issue, so it would be something I could try and improve with surgery or whatever. With it being DH, it's totally out of my hands. Like it or not, I just need to wait and see. At least I won't be stressing so much about timing and temps ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->