• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo anyone else? lets keep each other company

Sorry to hear about your day AshpeaBaby! This is such a stressful process and it definitely gets the best of all of us at times! When we finally get that BFP, it will all be worth it though :) Hope today is better!

I'm sorry you had such a bad day yesterday ash :( I'm sort of going through that myself today. I caved and tested this morning at 9 DPO and it was BFN. Not surprised, but I can't help feeling disappointed. I've decided to plan something fun to do with my husband if this isn't my month. I need something to help soften the blow. Something involving alcohol and good food ;)

How is everyone else doing today? Redrose, did you retest?

Sorry to hear about your day AshpeaBaby! This is such a stressful process and it definitely gets the best of all of us at times! When we finally get that BFP, it will all be worth it though :) Hope today is better!

I'm sorry you had such a bad day yesterday ash :( I'm sort of going through that myself today. I caved and tested this morning at 9 DPO and it was BFN. Not surprised, but I can't help feeling disappointed. I've decided to plan something fun to do with my husband if this isn't my month. I need something to help soften the blow. Something involving alcohol and good food ;)

How is everyone else doing today? Redrose, did you retest?

Thanks for the support ladies!! Sorry about your bfn today Scooby :( Im 10dpo today so I had the same thing yesterday. Sucks even though we know we shouldn't expect a bfp that early. It def can get the best of us. Hugs. Sounds like a great idea to plan something fun with the hubs if it doesn't happen this month! I'm going to do the same thing!

So far today is a huge improvement from yesterday. This could be attributed to the fact that I did not poas this morning and have to face the dreadful bfn! I also had a much better sleep last night than the night before.

So one thing that was interesting was that you know I mentioned I had cramps kind of all day yesterday. Well last night in bed as I was trying to fall asleep they intensified a bit and I thought wow, this feels just like ovulation pain (just less intense than I'm used to but still painful), it was just on the rt side which is the side I ovulated on this month. I was so convinced it was just like O pain that I almost peed on an opk to see if it would detect a surge! I didn't though and fell asleep. I talked to a bff of mine who just found out last week she was pregnant and she said she had the exact same thing happen to her 2 days before her bfp! So far I seem to have a lot of the same symptoms as she had right before her bfp...so I'm hopeful again that maybe this IS my month. We'll see. If I test tomorrow Im fully expecting a bfn going off last night being implantation, so might wait till Saturday still. We'll see. Hope you all have a really great day today! We are almost out of this 2ww! :dust: to us all!!

Redrose we are all eager to hear from you!! Hope you're doing well!

I love the idea of planning something exciting as a consolation if this isn't the month! I have been trying to plan a trip with my friend but have been hesitant to fully plan it in case I'm pregnant. It's hard not knowing what's going to happen! I think at least a fancy dinner out with the husband will be in order....and lots of sushi and wine during AF haha..

AshpeaBaby, I've been having cramps too! More of just a dull ache, but they've been on and off under my ribcage. I've also had spotting a few times yesterday and today.
I keep telling myself not to read into things, but I'm starting to have a little bit of hope. We'll see! I will prob test again tomorrow morning.

I'm excited to see what happens for all of us!!

Heya sorry not tested anymore yet but I got a spot of blood yesterday literally barely there butnonly cuz im looking outnfor otherwise I probably would of missed it. So could be af on her way :/ im so bloated cramoy and my lower back is dying!

Aw Redrose, you have so much more willpower than me. Hoping AF stays away for you! Keep us updated!

Hope AF stays away Redrose! You def have more willpower than me too!

Bxsr, did you test today?? I did of course on a frer...very very faint shadowy type line. Doubtful that means anything at all. I did get a tweak done on it and the girl said she saw a pink line but super faint. She also tweaked the one from yesterday and said she def saw a line...Just keep waiting and see. I might start getting crazy now and take a cheapie this afternoon, lol. I only say that because my friend that got her BFP last week had a test at 11dpo that looked exactly like mine today. That afternoon she took a cheapie and it showed and she got a clear line on a frer the next morning. So I'm hoping (probably unrealistically lol) that Ill have that same experience. Yes, you can say it, I'm nuts. haha.

AshpeaBaby, that sounds promising! What's a tweak?
I tested again this morning and another BFN. I have only been using dollar store ones, so I'm tempted to pay the big bucks for a better test. This morning there was spotting, but nothing for the rest of the day. My temp dropped quite a bit though, so I'm thinking AF may be on her way.... We'll see!!

AshpeaBaby, that sounds promising! What's a tweak?
I tested again this morning and another BFN. I have only been using dollar store ones, so I'm tempted to pay the big bucks for a better test. This morning there was spotting, but nothing for the rest of the day. My temp dropped quite a bit though, so I'm thinking AF may be on her way.... We'll see!!

Hey bxsr - a tweak is basically taking a picture of a hpt and then digitally adjusting the color saturation to see if you can pull pink from a very faint line. There's a thread on Baby Center where a couple girls tweak the tests for you.

As promising as the last 2 tests looked with the tweak though my frer this morning was still white. I mean maybe a shadow or something but no color to the naked eye. I'm feeling like I'm 100% out this month. Pretty bummed. I'm 12dpo today and feel like if I WAS pregnant there would have been a line this morning. I'm not testing again unless AF is late, she's due in 2 days.

Fx for you all still!!

2 days is still lots of time AshpeaBaby! I tested again this morning too, and BFN again. Pretty sure AF is coming tomorrow since the spotting started to intensify. I can't wrap my head around how AF could be so consistent for years..literally coming on the Wednesday every single month and never spotting before.... and now since last month, it is completely different. It seems like nature is playing a cruel joke on me! Sorry to vent!

I hope we are all wrong and all manage to get our BFP's this month!

I totally know what you mean! It just seems cruel :( I'm sorry about your spotting...still fx that it doesn't turn into AF! Im feeling slightly crampy this morning too so Im sure AF will arrive on schedule on Monday.

RedRose - how are you doing? Did you test this morning?

Scoobybeans - How are you doing hun?? Still hanging on? Have you tested recently? Fx for you!

Looks like AF got me again this month. So far light pink spotting but expecting full blown AF by tomorrow. At least she came a day early and put me out of my misery of waiting these last few days. Good luck to the rest of you. I'll update as soon as I know it's AF for sure :)

Heya ladies sorry about af ashpeababy!

No sf here but loads of cramps sorry ive not been online my son has chicken pox :( if no af by tomorrow I'll test

Hey Redrose, hope your son feels better soon! Good luck in the last days of your wait!

Sorry Ashpeababy about the spotting! You're right though, when it comes early, at least your next opportunity for success comes around sooner!

For me, AF is just teasing me. The spotting is on and off, but is increasing. I'm expecting it will be in full force by this afternoon or tomorrow.

Anything from you Scooby?

Hey Ladies, so maybe I'm not out till I'm out lol. The spotting last night was after some pretty amazing sex (sorry tmi!) last night. I have had nothing since my first pee this morning and that was just very very light pink, prob left over from last night. I have however had some very stretchy ewcm this morning. So confused. Still expecting AF by tomorrow. I promised my friend if AF didn't show when I woke up I'd take another test...sigh...im so sick of the BFN's!! Guess theres only one way to tell though (well 2..haha) and that's either by AF or to keep on testing...

bxsr - maybe that's a really good sign its still just spotting!! still got my fingers crossed for you hun!

how many dpo are you now Redrose?? I look forward to seeing a test from you tomorrow, hopefully AF stays away! good luck! And I hope your son feels better really soon!

Scooby - anything from you hun??

Yay, Ashpeababy! I think you're going to get a BFP :) Test, test, test!

Still no AF for me, but I had a big temp drop this morning. The spotting only happened once yesterday, and it seems like it's the same thing today. No blood, just brown and only when I go to the washroom(sorry for the tmi). I was still feeling hopeful, but the temp drop makes me think it will turn full blown today at some point. The things we do to convince ourselves we could be pregnant haha....

Oh my god my boob feels like its been punched! But its only on my left side? I keep getting sharp stabby pains! I forgot to test with fmu so I dunno should I just do a 4 hour hold or just do it tomorrow ?

Good morning girls! Sorry I've been MIA the last few days. We were celebrating my stepson's birthday this weekend.

Anyway, AF got me today! Figured it was coming, my temps dropped way down and I was spotting for 2 days. The good news though is that my luteal phase was a full 12 days this month! (It used to be 9.) So I'm pretty happy about that.

Fingers crossed for all three of you! I'll still be here cheering you guys on :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->