1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

allforthegirl

Mom of 5 boys
Reaction score
So I thought that I wouldn't come on the TWW forum this cycle, but I am finding it really hard to stay away. I promise myself that I will stay away from other threads and stick to the one I start LOL I can be a little intense during the TWW :haha:

I am just needing a place to vent, so if you would like to vent with me during the TWW please join me!!

Oh and I can't help but poas all the time starting like 9DPO.:dohh:

Who is wanting to wait this out with me??

Hi! I'm 3DPO today. I'm going to try and wait til at least 10DPO To test. I'd rather wait a bit longer but am going out that night for a friend's birthday. I was v good last month and didn't test at all even tho I had a 35 day cycle. I started to get really sick of seeing BFN every month. :dust:

Hello I'm 12dpo AF due soon but I can wait and vent til she arrives x

I might be 1dpo tomorrow! Lol. Waiting for that temp to rise.

I am 8DPO and I am going freaking nuts!!! I want to test so bad but so tired of BFNs that I am trying to wait a few days... even though they will still be BFN hah.

None of that made sense.. Anyway Hey girls!

Welcome ladies vent away!! LOL

AFM still cramping up a storm. Though I always do, even though they feel more intense this time, I am sure they are probably the same as any other time. Sheesh!!

Hi!

I'm 1dpo today too...lets hope for a bfp May :dust:

DH has his birthday at the end of may...that's when I test..I hope I can surprise him with bfp!

Awe I wish I could have done that with my DH this month. But his birthday is today.... I think it is too early to test LOL

Sort of!! LOL he has money on his mind so I am sure it will be like last time and he will say to me we will wait and see what the Dr has to say. Especially since I will have to go for blood work every 48 hrs and an early u/s. Maybe I can say happy early fathers day LOL

Yeah. But once it is confirmed in the uterus and levels are increasing well they will leave me be and let nature take its course. One of the benefits is that I have a new very HOT Dr that I will be going to see for this PG!! I am very excited about all of it!! LOL

My other one yes and my GP is fat and hairy, but this OB is fine!! He said if I wanted to see him call him the moment I get a BFP!! So I think I will. I will not be able to have a home birth because of my previous heart palpitations. Even though my Cardiologist doesn't think there will be an issue!! It is probably my heart chakra anyways that is giving my problems LOL

I have a minor heart and blood pressure to..so home birth is a no no for me..

I had a sexy doc at the hospital I was in at the time of my cp...I still have fantasies <3

I had a temp raise this am can't take another opk because I got a solid smiley yesterday morning and it stays for two days. I'll bd again tonight I think then retest tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->