1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

He prob will I just had those number flash in my head !!! :haha:

How did the U/S go??? He's being a Stubborn Lil booger!!! ;)

u/s showed that he very healthy, and the fluid is still abundant, and cloudy so he is overcooked now, ready to go. Though at the end she checked to see how much he weighed and it is showing very little growth. So he needs to come out, before I am chemically induced

Well sit down and have a good heart to heart w him tonite tell him it's time to meet Mommy Daddy and All his Bros I'm sure U R all ready to meet him especially U!! :haha:

I told DH to tell him to come out and he looked at me and said I can't do that, that is just weird. :haha:

Oh my word Aftg....you had the baby....:wohoo:

This is fab.....and I must say how beautiful he is ...what a handsome lil chappy he is....

I'm so pleased for you.:happydance:
Im over the moon here.:flower:

Fab news about sis too right....I did a silly happydance video for her on bob but it wouldn't upload boo lol...

Me next now eh...haha about time too...anytime now would be nice haha..lol

Take care love...hope you are well after the labour Hun.:)

Natalie xxx

Thanks love! We are doing ok. I have am intrauterine infection and uti, and with all the meds I am on I am getting thrush and so is my poor little man. :sad1:

yes you are next!! Come on eggie do your thing!!

Heya aftg...just popping In to say hello :hi:

Just seen your avatar ....your lil man is a cutie...what a smashing smile he's got.

Sorry to hear you had that nasty thrush thing going on...I hope it's all better now.:thumbup:

I'm still trudging along here lol...
It just dawned on me...If I got my bfp anytime soon now..li won't have a my baby till I'm 34 now! :saywhat:
Lol

Glad you and lil man are doing well.:flower:

Natalie xxx

Heya :hi: It is good to hear from you!! <3 I am sorry that you are still playing catch the eggie.

Still got it&#8230; :sad1: Though at least we are trying something that I have heard works really well.

34 isn't all that bad. I turned 35 right after Z was born. :winkwink:

34 and 35 U are young Chickens I turned 38 after my BFP!!!

Wish that one would have stuck I'm afraid I'll be pushing 40 b4 I get a Lil one!! :cry:

I wish it would have too. I am positive baby wasn't happy with how healthy things would have been other wise. This baby of yours is very particular. Baby needs something and won't have it any other way LOL

I wish they would tell what it is they want or Need!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->