1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

96.77 to 96.93.. I dunno if it's enough.

I think it is starting to drop is what I think. when you look at your other charts you have a big dip then a day or two then jumps way up, so for sure in a day or so you will see that jump!! FX :sex: like crazy!!

I've been very moody today.. oy.

Hubby said we're "making a baby tonight" Lol. . Hopefully.

And I just realized that if my sil is pregnant (she tested today but i haven't seen her to ask yet) that we'd be two weeks apart. Goodness.

Something in me keeps saying I'll be preggo this cycle.. if I am the due date will be around my grandmother's birthday.. which would really hit home for me. Plus this baby's getting my uncle's (her son) initials which would double whammy me. It's a great thing if it happens.

LOL @ your hubby!! :sex:

That sounds like a great time to get PG and have a baby!! Sounds very touching!!

Well so I go to the bathroom and (TMI) I wipe and find a large amount of EWCM with yellow chunks! WTH is up with that? :shrug: I looked up if it is possible to implant this early, and it is not really common to have that happen. So I am wondering what is up with my body LOL

How weird!

This wait is killing me already and I'm not even in my tww yet!

Temp jumped again. 96.93 yesterday to 97.33 today.

Your chart is very gagged. Is it normally like that? Or is it just cause you are on vacation?

Oh and I found out the EWCM is due to a rise in estrogen!! Hope it is a good sign!!

Due to vacation. My times are all wonky. Got a low on the fertility monitor this morning.

Fertility monitor? I am not sure what that is.... I think I have seen it but never thought of doing it. What does it do? and what does it predict exactly!!

Its the clear blue one. It takes the lh surge and gives you a low, high or peak reading. Peak reading stays for two days on the monitor. I'm still new to it so I'm not a 100% sure when i ovulated this time.

Oh how weird. Is it supposed to be more accurate or something? That sounds very complicated to me!! I liked to be able to pee on IC a couple times a day to follow my surge and then you know when the surge is gone or not!! Then of course with the confirmation of our charts help. I didn't use OPK this cycle. I figured I could go with my O pains as a good confirmation of O. Then of course then the temp spike!! Which mine keeps going up and up LOL

Hey Ladies!
Can I join? I'm 2-3dpo today!
TMI- Yesterday I nipped to the loo and noticed this large blob of jelly like cm, it was pretty gross! Anyone else experiencing this?

I did!! It is because we can get a second surge of estrogen 2-3DPO. I did tons of research last night before I finally found the answer LOL

So it is normal and you are good!

Hopefully it is a good sign for us. But there are many reports of this happening and women not being PG, but as many with their BFP. :shrug:

Only time will tell for us.

Welcome BTW :wave:

Let's hope it's a good sign! If we conceived this month our babies would be due around early Feb, maybe even valentines day!

Oh how weird. Is it supposed to be more accurate or something? That sounds very complicated to me!! I liked to be able to pee on IC a couple times a day to follow my surge and then you know when the surge is gone or not!! Then of course with the confirmation of our charts help. I didn't use OPK this cycle. I figured I could go with my O pains as a good confirmation of O. Then of course then the temp spike!! Which mine keeps going up and up LOL

Its pretty simple to follow. You get a flashing smiley for high fertility and a solid smiley when you're at your peak. The only downfall is it says to take it with fmu and i only took it every 24hrs. But i got flashing smileys on the 15th and 16th and a solid smiley the 17th. Then this morning i got an empty circle which means low. So i either ovulated yesterday or the day before. I had pains the 16th and 17th.

Its pretty simple to follow. You get a flashing smiley for high fertility and a solid smiley when you're at your peak. The only downfall is it says to take it with fmu and i only took it every 24hrs. But i got flashing smileys on the 15th and 16th and a solid smiley the 17th. Then this morning i got an empty circle which means low. So i either ovulated yesterday or the day before. I had pains the 16th and 17th.

I used the digital advance this cycle and followed it up with line sticks as well. I got the solid smiley the same day that I got a positive on my line OPKS. I went to the fertility doc as well that day for IUI and confirmed I was ovulating. So I trust the smiley ones now hehe

I am just mildly obsessive.

I am 4dpo and AF is due the 29th. My boobs are so sore. Hope this a good sign!!

I'm thinking I'm 2dpo. Won't know for sure until my temp rises some more. We head back home tomorrow. Found out tonight my sil is not pregnant this cycle. She's two weeks ahead/behind me. I'm really hoping I am so i can honor my grandmother by having my baby on her birthday. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->