1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Hi girls, yesterday I had severe cramps, I've never had anything like this before, I had to curl up in bed to get comfortable, it was one sided pain on my right lower abdomen..I know that's o pains but I've never had it this bad, then the pain went to the middle lower abdomen I felt like I was going to throw up from the pains..it gradually subsided..we did bd last night, had to literally wake DH up to bd, because he slept on the couch and I was laying down with DS putting him to bed.. Lol we got to do what we have to do..

Did anyone experience severe o pains before?? Which lasted 10-15 minutes.. I took an opk last night which was still + from that morning.. Staying positive till this morning..will bd tonight just incase.. Problem is..this whole cycle we only bd'ed at night only..do you think that'll have an effect?

Hi girls, yesterday I had severe cramps, I've never had anything like this before, I had to curl up in bed to get comfortable, it was one sided pain on my right lower abdomen..I know that's o pains but I've never had it this bad, then the pain went to the middle lower abdomen I felt like I was going to throw up from the pains..it gradually subsided..we did bd last night, had to literally wake DH up to bd, because he slept on the couch and I was laying down with DS putting him to bed.. Lol we got to do what we have to do..

Did anyone experience severe o pains before?? Which lasted 10-15 minutes.. I took an opk last night which was still + from that morning.. Staying positive till this morning..will bd tonight just incase.. Problem is..this whole cycle we only bd'ed at night only..do you think that'll have an effect?

Not that sever but they can be uncomfortable. Though when I was younger I did have some so badly I would almost pass out.

I don't think time of day matters any. As long as conditions are right it won't matter. Hey we usually only bed at night. We have kids we need to avoid!!

I know right!! Lol I'm much better though..I done all that I could for this cycle lets keep out fingers crossed!!

What are you ladies having for dinner today??

I'm making meat cutlets with soup and biryani rice, with green salad and tzatziki on the side.

I had a chicken Caesar salad and hubby had a hamburger. We went out for our last night with his brother at this bison restaurant.

Temp dipped a lil this am but i was very cold this morning waking up.

We had a misquite style BBQ ribs, with whole grain brown rice and fresh veggies. It was so good!!

My temp also dipped this morning. It isn't all that cool in the house but I felt cool. But this is normal for me around this time to have a small dip. I also had to wake up because my nose was so plugged I could hardly breathe, and I HATE not being to breathe my nose and refuse to breathe through my mouth!!

The only new symptom I have this cycle is a weird feeling at my pubic bone! My son leaned on in trying to climb on my lap and it made me jump. It wasn't excruciating just oddly uncomfortable. Hope this a good sign.

Well Cryssie and BMB looks like you two have O'd around the same day LOL, we are all right around ish the same time. Hope we all get our :bfp:

I think this is the month. Lol. If it's not I'm not going to track temp or pay attention anymore since that's how i got preggo with my son. Lol.

Your chart is kind of crazy this month!! But I know that has nothing to do with if you will or wont get pG this cycle. I sure hope you are right my lovely!! I can't wait for you to tell me you are PG!!

I plan on testing the first of June.

Hopefully we'll announce it together!

Well I am going to start testing on Sat. I will be 10DPO by then. AF is due on the 30th. So you never know!! :thumbup:

I didn't get early positives with either pregnancy so I'm not going to waste my money. Lol. I have 2 $tree tests still so who knows.

Hello Allforthegirl.... I'm 2-3dpo myself!!!

Got a +OPK Thur went for an US and had a 17mm Folli on my right ovary so this month is a Go... She even said the Cyst on my Left side is smaller!!
Good thing I didnt listen to the FS or I would have missed this eggy... I actual Od text book CD14-15... It's been awhile since I've done that!!!

I was sleepy all day Sat and come Sun and Today I've had itchy scratchy throat and a cough!! :(

GL Everyone!!!

Ooooo that is so exciting Sis4us!! I am glad you can join us!! I think most of us on here are all going for team pink!!:pink::pink::pink::pink:

Good deal.... I usually talk All my Pink mombojumbo on my other forum Ingender!! :haha:

I got this same itchy throat cough BS w DS2 I'm sure it's to early for anything and I hope it has no Correlation on gender!! :shrug:

I really don't feel any different... I think this cycle is going to be very uneventful!!

I was really excited this morning for a short time because I had ... TMI ALERT ... alot of mucus. But then it was follow up with mucus and blood for 2 episodes. I was hoping it was IB but then I realized that my LP is normally 10-12 days so it really could just be the onset of AF :(

I dont have any other symptoms that would indicate PG and I had a BFN this morning. :dohh:

Sorry Ladies.... Don't give up yet until the F lady sings!!!
:thumbup:

Good morning ladies,

Today I woke up with AF like cramps, not painful more like uncomfortable, lower back pain..yesterday I was washing the dishes then I had to sit down because I felt my back was going to crack in two! TMI!! I'm having creamy cm mixed with ew, don't know what it's is I'm usually dry around this time.. I fell asleep so early yesterday I was exhausted and woke up at 10am! Which is weird for me I'm always up early..

I wish time would just hurry up my poas miss me lol

Oh and I also had a dream I got a bfp!! Maybe because I'm thinking about it too much :s

BMB I too had EWCM on 3DPO. It means that we have had a secondary estrogen surge. That is all. Could mean a good thing or could mean nothing. Everyone is different.

Dreams are good!! I am not dreaming at all. Which is weird for me I always dream. But then again I have been getting more fresh air and I know that I sleep heavier!!!

I am hoping for a sign of something. This whole thing of me not really having anything is driving me !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->