1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Well today my test was white so my trigger is gone!!!! I'll test AGAIN in a few Days!!!

Hey girls....no o yet...opks are pathetically negative :( STILL lol.....well wait I must I suppose.
Will keep you posted for sure.:thumbup:

Hope all is well and fine for you all....:flower:

:) :) :) xxx

Hello Ladies 9 DPO and a BFN this AM!!! :(

I've had to go to the Loo everytime I eat since yesterday which isn't normal for me but maybe I got a bug!!! :shrug:

Hope everyone is doing Well!!!

Hi sis...well that sounds like good news I hear off so many ladies (including myself) with upset tums befor ethere bfp...

Got my fx for you love!

Well...my opk is on it's way to a positive ladies...woohoo...fank f@#k for that. Lol pheeeeew!....
I suspect my positive tmr...I have o'd waaay later than usuall this cycle...like 4days later....quite strange for me....I just worrie now that my eggy is too ripe now :( ...lets just hope not eh lol...

Sis4u I am on the edge of my seat here for you...I hope you get your bfp ...have my fingers crossed tightly .:thumbup:

Aftg...I hope your ok and feeling well...how are you holing up? I hope you are getting as much rest as humanly possible (concidering you have like a dozen boys lol) know how physically demanding boys can be...even when they are good! Lol...keeping them occupied and out of trouble can be somewhat challenging...
I hear the weather is very hot where you are...I hope it's not too hot there for you.

Back tmr girls to tell of my blaring positive opk.yaye. Fx .....

Sis I hope that is a good sign!! FX. Oh and lots of my friends in February due dates said they got a latter BFP do maybe you will too!!

Nat well maybe your eggs were never ripe enough last times and this time it waited and you will have perfect little eggy pop out ;)

Oh as for me I'm doing alright coming to the end if a two week camping trip. I am sad it is almost over. It is going to be harder at home to keep them out of trouble. Unfortunately even though we love in a good area we have a low income family that doesn't watch there children or care much what they are doing as long it isn't in their face. So mi e are finding it hard to make the right decisions. Honestly I think there will be a time where I say nope can't play with them anymore.

Oh and I started a pg journal if you would like to follow. I would add the link but I have no clue how to lol

Hi ladies....well my opk was quite positive last night...but still have to take another this morning to see if it's darker still as I still have the blasting o pains going on....
Ok so on my ff I have the new temp ribbon.....
What do you make of the temps at the end of the ribon compared to my last 4/5 cycles?.....it's very odd....it's so much lower (than ever)

I am worried -this is not normall for me.:(.... It's probably nothing but I am so not hopefull this cycle...I feel out already.:(

P.s.....the big flatline temps at the beginning is when I was in hospital for a week with huge kidney infection....so take no notice of that big flat line....:)

Thoughts ladies...much apreciated petals...:thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 2
Looks like you may just have a nice strong O is what it looks like to me. GL

Oh that is good news...I been worrying that maybe I do not have ideal conditions for sucessfull healthy o...lol

Now I am in the dreaded tww....blah! Lol.....I just have to be good now and not test till 10 dpo!

Hope you are well aftg...:flower:

Sis? How's things going with you love?

I have had another bleed last night so I'm just trying to relax and pray it will go away.

I have had another bleed last night so I'm just trying to relax and pray it will go away.

Omg I'm sorry his is happening love.:hugs:
I know how distressing this can be ...please try and stay calm and try and relax as much as possible ok...it's so important to relax aftg.:thumbup:

Are you going to go and see your doctor?

So sorry U are having Trouble AFTG :hugs: hope everything works out and it stops happening!!

AFM.... My temps have been declining still at my Norm but got a BFN this AM.... Ill be surprise if I make it to my Beta check Mon without AF raining in my Parade!!!

Sis4u chart is looking awesome! Any news? :)

Aftg...hope you are resting love...not long to go now now till you see doctor right?...I'm sure it's all going to be ok.:thumbup:... You will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Well I am actually 3 dpo ha ha....thought I was two but ff states 3 !.....so I will go with that...so it's T- minus 7 days till the test fest begins woohoo :happydance:

Good luck sis and aftg...my fingers are tightly crossed for you both! :flower:

I went in to the ER because of the cramping. Everything is wonderful with baby. Heard the heart beat for the first time(164bpm) and got to see baby too. They didn't find any sign of the bleed so that is good. Though i did have some bacteria in my urine so I am on meds.

I went in to the ER because of the cramping. Everything is wonderful with baby. Heard the heart beat for the first time(164bpm) and got to see baby too. They didn't find any sign of the bleed so that is good. Though i did have some bacteria in my urine so I am on meds.

Ahhhh GREAT news aftg!!! :happydance:....and how lovely you got to see the baby too...:baby::thumbup:....
I am sooo glad it has all turned out good.
You still need the rest tho ok lol :thumbup:
Hope your uti clears up soon.:flower:

Edit:...... Isn't 164 bpm a indicator that babba a boy ?.....I'm sure I read that somewhere...if its over 145 it's a boy and under 140 indicates girl...not sure lol xxx

It actually is the higher the number a girl and lower boy.... so the tale goes LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->