1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Well looks like day 4 could be the estrogen drop, and then day 7 could be implantation.... FX!! How does it fair to your other charts. Do they all look the same? Or is this one different?

Hiya aftg.....here's my chart overlay of that last few cycles....
Pretty much the same really wouldn't you say?......a little o
Lower temps than usual tho.:wacko:

:) :) :) xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2
Wow you are almost feverish fist thing in the morning. This months is lower but I think a healthier temp to get PG LOL

Thankyou aftg....I too thought my temps are rather high....I think it's somthing to do with the HYPOthyriodism....annoying dot com.lol

Hypo women usually have Lower temps Nat!!! Look at mine!!

Maybe it's something u are taking !!!

Well I'm on my last day of Femara and DH made it home yesterday only to tell me him will be in Dallas next week week of O!!!
I could KILL Him.... My IUI was suppose to be FRI but he might not be here have to find out if I can store a sample till then!!!

We have 2 offers on our house now and Nowhere to move too.... Just to add to my stress!! :haha:

Hi sis....:flower:.....
Oooo no....he'll be away.....fx your clinic will allow some sort of storage with his sperm...
And I sure hope you manage to find somewhere ASAP love...have you thought about temp rent short term?

Re:temps...I have the hypo....and yeah I read about it supposedly low too ...so confusing ...I went to my gp and showed her my temps and she reassured me I do have the hypo ...it's just my temps are high bc I take high dose of b6.... To raise prog in the tww...
Thank gosh ts working ha ha ...

You should see my loooong list now...I'm on 19 pills daily now...
B6
Maca
B complex
Prenatals
Humonguous amounts of q10
Fish oils
Magnesium
Selenium
Zinc

I also have a spoonful of honey in the folicular stage to boost cm and eat loads of Brazil nuts to boost selenium in the tww...

It's ALOT to remember lol

Anyways- I think I have gone triphasic today....:wacko: what do you think too aftg??? :)
Here is my temp raise today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 2
Yup def look like it could have gone triphasic for you!! If it stays up there tomorrow morning I bet you will find a BFP out of it GL FX

Hi ladies...10 dpo and bfn! :(
My temp stayed up tho so I guess that's a good sign....aftg I hope you are right and I do get my bfp out if this cycle.......
...I am but 8 days off my original due date :( ...real sad about it actually :( ....this is going to be a tough week for me.....a bfn- my due date AND Af all at once grrrrr...
I hope i make it.:(

I shall swallow hard and take one step at a time and hope with all my heart something goes my way this week.:thumbup:
Oh gawd this is going to be hard.

Hope are we all...?
Sis...did you manage to persuade hubby to re schedule ? How's your cycle going?

Nat your chart looks fantastic, I'd wait a bit more you're still early I didn't get my bfp until 12 dpo and even that was barely there, hang in there love :)

I bet if it stays up that you will get that BFP if not tomorrow like BMB said by 12 DPO!! :winkwink: Plus I think the only reason I got a BFP so early is because baby decided to implant early. I sure hope this is the month for you.

I know it is going to be hard, but this little one is still coming to you, just wasn't ready just yet.

Nat charts looking good!!! :thumbup: FX for U!!!

AFM.... We have 2 offers over asking on our house and have been house hunting for days I'm about to loose it Not good for TTC!! :nope:

DH is still going to Dallas but he's promised to drive all nite to make it here Fri :shrug: so we will see!!! I'm calling the FS in the AM to see if they can store his Goods!! :haha:

GL Nat!!!

Hi ladies...12 dpo today...had a lil pink line this morning...however the test turned opto be dud....I scrambled off to fetch a frer from town and it was a bfn ....maybe I will use my other one @14dpo...give it 48 hrs or so.:thumbup:....

My temp has gone crazy....I am practically feverish!....I hope I haven't got somthing going on infection wise....
I am officially triphasic tho :thumbup:

Sis that is such dedication of your hubby to drive all night to get to you on time...how very sweet...that's true love!...:)

Well I hope all is well dears....back again tmr to update again...
I hope I can post a bfp! :)

That is exciting you know, I will be sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the news.

Well I'm so Upset!!! Had to vent to U ladies I was suppose to scan on Thur but this am I got a + OPK so went today!!!

Got a scan and BW and I have 2 Follies 21mm&17mm on my left side and my BW shows I will O in the next 24hrs!!!

FS Told me not to waste the trigger my body is doing Fine SURGING!!

Only Prob DH is outta town Cuz we thought IUI was Fri or Sat!!!!

If DH was here we would Be :sex: but he's in Dallas 4 hrs away!!! :(

Well if it doesn't work this time you know you have a nice strong girl week coming up!!

I know I gotta keep telling myself that this happened for a reason!!! :)

Oh no sis4u I'm sooo sorry this has happend :(
That sucks real bad! Hope your ok love.:hug:

Well 13 dpo...bfn this morning...gah! Wth is going on?
I dunno I have to wait this whole dam thing out I guess.....
Aftg....I haven't done my candle yet but I plan to if I have an end to this cycle...it completely skipped my mind tbh...I may even ask my mum to say a few of her prayers too...she loves angles so she talks to them.
She has often said I have a guardian angel with me....I wonder what this means...I sometime get an overwhelming smell of flowers around me and a loving "warmth" kind of feeling,and sometimes in the middle of the night I wake up and feel a "presence" ....it just happens...she says it's my angel...hmmmm I dunno.i will ask her to do a candle for me too.

So I hope all is ok and well girls...back soon to update ok...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->