1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

Well I am predicting no earlier than the 20th of Jan as I am positive he is meant to be a Aquarian, and that will put him on the first day of the Aquarian cycle. But yes if he is that early he will be born on the cusp of Capricorn!! I don't see that so most likely the following week. (not that there is anything wrong with Capricorn, as DS4 is one) So after I hit 39 weeks.

My pg will be what it is meant to be. So if I am meant to suffer a bit then that is what I will do. I am just trying to find ways to cope and not get too cranky. My boys are helping alright LOL, helping me go crazy LOL. We have had a couple really nice days around xmas and then yesterday and today it is extremely cold. So they can't get out side, so they are fighting with each other. I think today I will just make them start scrubbing something on hands and knees if they want to keep fighting. That will help me ;)

How are things with you? I notice that you are into the 2014 BFP. What are your plans for this coming up year for TTC?

Sis how are thing settling with you? I am only catching pieces from the FB group.

Still trying to get things done around this house :nope:

My nurse is on Vaca and I'm Oing today it looks like so I'm out another cycle all the way cuz they thought I had a Polyp but I didn't it's been be thing after another!!
I sooooo hope I get a BFP so I don't have to mess w them anymore!!

Cant wait to hear about your Lilman!!

Sis Maybe after all this mess you really will get your bfp in March. That was the month wasn't that they all predicted?

I can't wait to meet him either. Not long now!!

They All predicted FEB being important and one said BFP march from cycle in FEB!!

Crazy thing is I should O twice in FEB once in the Begining once at the End!! ;)

Well then here is hoping!! My fingers are xd nice and tight. You both need these babies to smarten up and come already!

I ordered another reading from a lady she asked for a Pic so that makes me feel a Lil better she has something to tie to me than just my name!!

I have a calm feeling about this cycle not really sure what that's all about maybe I'm too busy to stress about it!! :haha:

Oh I like that. Makes me feel like I have my angels wing wrapped around me. Makes me feel safe. Maybe that is what is for you too. ;)

Got sharp pains around my left Ovary yesterday enough for me to sit down for a Min still kinda bruised and Bloated feeling today might call for a scan Tom!! :shrug:

My temp was low this Am so I had to Put my 2nd temp or FF would take away my CHs never had that happen b4!!

Hope u are feeling well AFTG!!! :hugs:

I am really trying to take a step back, as I am getting myself too worked up. Could still be two or more weeks, really!! This is worse then the TWW I swear!! Right back to gasping at each new thing, thinking maybe????? ARGH Just need to keep busy and forget about it until I get something more solid.

My first came way Early so I thought the 2nd would too Nope he took his sweet A$$ time!!!

Stay busy he will be here B4 ya know it!! ;)

I'm trying LOL though there really isn't much to do LOL I cleaned yesterday, went for groceries today. If it stay nice may take dog for walk.

Hiya Aftg just wanted to pop by and say hello.....I stalk your progress Hun and I am sorry lil man has been taking his sweet time...hope your not uncomfortable....wow how time has flied ...
I get email alerts on the threads I am subscribed to I love to read how you are doing...
I hope them bh stop and the real thing begins real soon...how are you feeling about your birth plan now...are you nervous....remember the trick is to stay focused...use the pain to your advantage...suck it up lol....
Take care love I hope you are well my dear :flower:

Natalie xxx

My birth plan is still a go. It is a bit frustrating that he isn't as ready as we thought he would be. I am trying to relax and just let things happen. My original due date is on the 6th so who knows. Though my Dr is going by that date so that gives me an extra 4 days before she will considers induction, which will be helpful!!

I sorry that your journey is still trudging along. I sure hope you catch that little bean soon!! :hugs:

My birth plan is still a go. It is a bit frustrating that he isn't as ready as we thought he would be. I am trying to relax and just let things happen. My original due date is on the 6th so who knows. Though my Dr is going by that date so that gives me an extra 4 days before she will considers induction, which will be helpful!!

I sorry that your journey is still trudging along. I sure hope you catch that little bean soon!! :hugs:

Ahhhh good to hear from you love.:flower:

Thankyou for the kind words too Hun...yeah I'm trudging along lol...still lol. Had a load of tests done this cycle and got my follow up on the 3rd to discuss all results...oh had s/a too...so we hoping to get our referral to fertility clinc.:thumbup:
I'm 11dpo today...got a another bfn...but it's ok...there's still time I guess..:thumbup:

Lil man will come love...well dohh that's obvious stupid me lol...but yeah he may be taking his sweet time but I think he wants to see his mommy on a certain day perhaps...it's all worth it love isn't it.:thumbup:
Can't wait to see pics....I bet he is a handsome chappy.:flower:

I'll keep stalking you.:winkwink:

Natalie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back