1DPO May 17th POAS addict!!

I don't have the headache at the moment and I will take that. Though I had better sleep last night which I think will help. I was dead to the world at 3pm then at 6 pm again, but kept getting extra winds, so at 8:30pm I was in bed and fell asleep not long after… but was woken back up by DH yelling at my older boys LOL, then baby was moving around so much it was hard to go back to sleep LOL

Hi ladies how are we all...:). Good I hopes.:)

16 dpo here...af due today and she IS coming....had the temp drop...just waiting for the evil slut to make her grand appearance pmsl....

So are you both ready for Xmas yet...?.....I still have quite abit to do...going shopping again on Tuesday...
Aftg....how are you coming along there?...I cannot belive you are 32 wks already...that's nuts how fast it's gone.......I bet your getting excited now.:). Eeeek....
Also I hope your pg is not doing that "uncomfortable " thing yet...how is that going btw? :flower:

Sis what are your plans this cycle then....iui...or eau natural....?.....when is your b/w test day?...is it before Xmas?....Xmas bfp woop woop ....:)

Hope you lovely ladies are we'll and having a good weekend.:)

Natalie xxx

I was starting to wonder why we all got really quiet in here lately. I certainly didn't want to pester….

I am doing alright. It is getting excited, though I still have no place for babies things. Though I did make DH go get all my baby clothes that was at my brothers. Washed all the 0-3 months stuff, and washed all the diapers. I started a baby bag for the hospital, just incase he wants to come early. I haven't packed mine cause I kinda need my stuff. I just want to enjoy our xmas and not have to worry about all that.

Loo me too.:)

Glad things are slowly coming together love.:thumbup:
I used to love prepping all them lil clothes when I was pregnant - there's just something so loving and magical about it isn't it.:)

It really dosnt feel like a few weeks ago you got that bfp.:) ...now you almost I the countdown to d day.
Time flies....altho it probably hasn't that much for you I guess...

Feeling really stressed today...af just hit...you heard it hear first lol...and the 2 year old is a nightmare handful today...I can't wait for bedtime already ...or least lo bedtime...he has been like this for a week..I don't know what's got into him lately....the terrible twos hit like 6/7 months ago....when does this end lol....

Glad your ok alfg..:flower:

I guess today is cd1. Now yippyyyyyyy....:) ....on with the next.:)

Natalie xxx

Sorry ladies I've been packing packing packing!!!

Had LOs Bday party Friday went and picked out floors yesterday W my BFF!!!

Been packing All day and I still feel like I have a Ton to do :(

Suppose to Close Tom but they are HAVIN issues so we will see what stress they give me in the AM!!! :nope:

Nat we r just doung our Vitamins this Cycle...Feel O coming on so we been trying to squeeze in BDing so FX I get a Xmas Eve BFP!! ;)
I do go for a sCan on Tue Am to see if I have a good Follie in there on my own!! :thumbup:

Went for my scan today cuz we couldn't close czu the Lender jacked up our paperwork!! :(

I have a 23mm on the right and a 13mm on the left not to happy its on the right but FX I can get a Pink BFP!!

It is only if baby attaches the placenta to the right should you have a boy. I am sure regardless which side you O on will still give you that 50-50 chance. Hey I O'd on the left and got a boy!! :winkwink:

Well we finally Closed on the house :happydance:

Took my mom and Niece to see it and the boys to get a look while it's empty they are both excited so hopefully my LO won't freak out!!

Going to start moving stuff and clean Tom movers come on Fri Am !!!

Got plenty to keep me busy in the TWW so I don't blow thru my 30 test!!
:haha:

That is great news about the house. :yipee: LOL @ being to busy to blow through that many test…. I think I still would pee on tons in your situation cause I am that crazy.

I have some stuff to get done today, maybe get some more nesting in LOL, other than that I am good.

I had a great reading done the other day. I have been still feeling this strong female presence with me, and lately everyone I have been meeting keep saying to me maybe they are wrong. I needed to find out where this female is coming from. Since it is myself I cannot read myself. Well she did in fact feel this very strong female presence (which I would think it would change once we knew the sex of baby). I wondered if it is just the soul that she was feeling, as I know they don't always show what they are in this life time. she agreed and said that could very well be, but this soul is such a strong presence of my own soul that that could also be why it looks so feminine still. She did say for this reason that the soul is connected to me in this way is that baby directly a part of my soul too, so we will have an extreme connection in the life time. She also mentioned baby will be a bit early (which I had a feeling too) and that this baby will be the longest baby out all four (which makes sense if he is showing to be so big already 83rd%). I also had my mentor tell me that I will have a 12lbs baby….. So this baby will be a big deal I think regardless LOL. I had a really good feeling that everything she mentioned was right. So it has had me smiling all day LOL

So anything interesting I should know about? You too have been very quiet!!

Ok so I wanted to let you know that BMB had her waters break the other day, was transferred to a hospital far away, stopped the contraction and still leaking clear, but at least now closer to home.

So anything interesting I should know about? You too have been very quiet!!

Ok so I wanted to let you know that BMB had her waters break the other day, was transferred to a hospital far away, stopped the contraction and still leaking clear, but at least now closer to home.

Oh my daze....oh I hope she is ok....gawsh she has a had a rough time of it hasn't she...bless he heart .i will be praying for her tonight.

Aftg...sorry I have been away a little...
I havnt seen or heard from sis either for a few days...I hope all is well..I think bc of her move and Xmas she is quite the busy one...which is good bc that stops her peeing on all of her sticks lol...
Don't blame her if she did tho I would be the same.lol

Sis you ok?.:flower:

How about you love?....not long to go now...:happydance:
Hope all is well.:thumbup:
Natalie xxx

Everything is well with my LO. Though it is taking a toll on me right now. My belly is feeling a bit over stretched

Sorry I've been MIA ladies finally got my Wifi back today so I'm up and running again!!

So sorry about BMB glad she's in the right place now and that Lil guy waits a Lil longer!!

I'm in totally B1+€h mode today kinda think AF will show I always get a case of the Witchys 4-5 days out its a Lil early so maybe it just stress and I'm so tired today but can't lay down!!
Still got a ton to do around here!! :(

Hope u ladies are well!!!

Actually BMB had her baby early in the morning (late in the evening her time). She was transferred to a hospital the day before. Baby is doing well, born at 4.8 lbs.

AFM my uterus is acting up again. All day actually! going to try and rest up tonight and see if doesn't stop after I sleep. If they are still there in the morning I will go in to L&D

Hi alfg....just popped in to say hi there :hi:

Sorry I havnt checked in a while....Xmas is a busy time eh...and my darn iPad charger broke so that didn't help matters...ooops...

So how are you ?....good I hope....I read in my email alert for bnb that you have been having troubles with beding down and getting stuck down there lol...ok it's actually not funny but I hope you don't mind me having a wee chuckle lol
Hayyyy in a couple of day you will be able to say I'm having this baby next month :wohoo:
What are your feelings on the birth?...are you excited or nervous?
I can't belive how the time has flown by.:)

Now you take things easy ok live and let us know how you are getting on.:)

Sis how are you?...I haven't sen you around for a while too...I hope you are ok and well my love,:)

So it's meds and iui this cycle right?....how did cd3 monitoring go?...good? :)

Natalie xxx

Yes if I get down low I have issues getting back up. It sucks really. I have been trying to avoid that kind of movement for a while now.

I am doing well, considering I am aching all the time now and sleep I get are only short bursts with all the tossing and turning and having to pee at least three times at night LOL

At my last u/s they said he was about 5lbs 6oz so he is getting up there in weight. He is still head down and way down pushing on my cervix, but at least he is not changing it any.

With him being so low and so high up into my ribs and with past experience that I am running out room for him. So everyone is saying that he will be early. Even my Dr go in it and said the 30th, and I just know he will not be any earlier than the 20th. When he comes he will come with a large pop.

Hay hay :)

I'm so sorry to hear you have been soo uncomfortable love.:hugs:
And that is a good weight for 35 wks...

So you predict he will be here in 22 days...are you happy with that love...he will be a Capricorn baby if so :)

I'm a Capricorn..:)
Loving caring thoughtful and STUBORN lol...
Well that's me anyhow...lol

Well you are in my thoughts love and I hope e rest of the pregancy is more enjoyable for you...and I also hope your boys at Home are helping out mommy more now,:)

Take care aftg.:)

Natalie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"