1dpo= OCt 27, lucky thread. carrying over the luck from Sept 1 dpo

techheather

Reaction score
Hey girls. new thread. lest carry over the luck from the sept 1 -1dpo thread.

maybe we can get another three BFP

Hey hunni, great you've done a thread, how's you? Hope we get some luck on here xxx

I'm here again too, nice to have some gals to be in sync with! I'm 3 dpo, not too much to report except slightly yellow cm, which I had with my last bfp, but not until closer to 12/13 dpo, so I don't think it's related.

I'm doing ok oasis. Still feeling non positive. You? Kwynia. I'm 3 dpo today too. Nothing. But it's early.

Technically i'm not in the tww yet but I think I'll be O'ing in a couple of days so thought I would join you ladies once again!

Hey ladies:) Heather I'm feeling out already! No real pregnancy symptoms and most of my symptoms are gone that I had so must of been progesterone. At least no spotting and temps still up so I guess you never know! Xx

That's is correct never know. Lots of the ladies said symptoms went away and then got BFP. I'm early to even ss on dpo 4. I really think my cycle won't produce. So I'm not to excited really.

I think I'm out girls:( since my cp in July I've spotted bright red early and lp shortened, one bout of bright red this morning brown since just like last two cycles:( have registered with a new doc (mine is awful) and will be asking for tests as am 43 next month, hoping there's still time for me xxx

Oasis. i hope you get to the dr quick and get fast answers ,, sorry having a repeat cycle, i feel for you

Oh no oasis :( I hope you get an appointment soon. I am sure there is still time for you, you are 42, not 62. Chin up!

Thank you both:) 43 next month though, staying hopeful, right behind you ladies though need to see some bfp's soon!! Xxx

12 dpo and still waiting on AF! No sign and no spotting for two days, odd! How is everyone? Xx

Doin good oasis. Glad you are still holding out. Fx. Me. I've lost track what dpo. Just not all that into it this month I guess. I'm lik 5-6. So nothing crazy to note. Except other night I was a ball baby. And husband said are you pregnant. I was like. Probably not. Too early to tell and our timing was off so probably low chance anyways. Boo hoo. Just thought it odd he asked that. Lol

Heather sometimes its the months you aren't trying so hard or stressing that work so you never know! Maybe dh has a sixth sense:) xxx

Oasis that sounds promising! Have you tested?

Heather I agree maybe your OH is right!

I am officially in the tww 1-2dpo, we haven't bd'd as much this cycle so trying not to get my hopes up.

BFN yesterday with a Superdrug early so I'm thinking I'm just gunna get a longer lp, I just don't feel like AF is coming though its so odd, I usually feel so ill right before and I still don't know what the spotting was, only thing that's out of the ordinary is my boobs are still so swollen and sore and usually by 10 dpo they've stopped hurting but then my temps are rubbish lol, I'm not worried anymore though I've gone past that:) xx

I'm 7dpo, not a lot to report other than sooooo tired, but i think i blame the time change for that. It seems like i have a lot of cm, but i think that every month, i never go dry before af like i used to.

Now I feel like AF is coming today I've never gone past 13 dpo this last year without AF so I'm sure it will be here today

My 8 dpo fmu test, BFN

Attachments

• 2014-11-03 08.26.34.jpg
    2014-11-03 08.26.34.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 5
Still plenty of time though 8 dpo is still v early! I'm out spotting red now, so back onto my diet and onto nx cycle:) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->