1dpo= OCt 27, lucky thread. carrying over the luck from Sept 1 dpo

Hmm. Maybe I should try it. Need to regulate my hormones possibly. Wonder if it would affect lp in a negative way. Say I am normal, would it make it too long?

Well unless its because I've got a terrible cold, which in don't think it is, I started taking it 3 days ago and my temps have never ever been this high pre o! Xxx

Lol I don't think so! Maybe its better to have higher temps full stop as low temps can indicate low progesterone but I never expected them to soar like this, I do have an awful cold with sinuses but I don't feel like I have a temperature from that so I'm a bit stumped! I know b6 helps with increasing progesterone which I guess in turn would increase temps, I feel like a guinea pig lol I guess I shall just have to see what happens, I did an opk and usually at this CD there's nothing there but it was a darker line than id normally have. Xxx

Well that's good darker line sooner. Idk what to do for myself. I'll maybe give it a shot

Hopefully its a good thing and they'll settle down:) xxx

What cycle # is this for you ladies? I am technically on cycle #5 but only on #4 that I've actually stood a chance because the first pp cycle was 41 days and if I ovulated I missed the fertile window. It doesn't sound that bad but I'm really starting to wonder if there is something wrong with us.

Same here Steph, cycle 11 for us although I have had a bfp twice this year in March then July but lost both early, one at 4 weeks 3 days then 4 weeks 1 day, my cycles were kinda off after my son o on CD 18 which now for the last 4 cycles shortened to CD 15. All my life inc my one year old and my two losses in 2012 were conceived within 1 to 2 cycles so I'm convinced either my eggs are ageing (I'm 43 this month) or I have a hormone imbalance hence the b6. I've changed docs and will be asking for tests when I get an app xxx

I would say I'm cycle 5. First month not really educated on all the stuff. And got a bbt thermometer and opk strips second cycle. I knew that I needed to be prepared as I am older as well with no History of ever having any babes or any scares. Long term bc use. So. I hope nothing wrong. But got all the info I need for in a few months to get dr help. She said after holidays if no baby then make appt. I hope I don't need to. Sigh.

Thanks Heather, the two in 2012 were really bad tbh, one was at 12 weeks the next 11, these two this year were v sad but I think the further along you are the worse it is, well for me anyway, I had these two losses in 2012 then conceived my youngest so we are eternally grateful for that. I prob should of got help a lot sooner but the first 6 months this year we weren't trying as such just not preventing, but still bd through all my fertile time so still 11 cycles, I just kept thinking it would happen but it still hasn't:( xxx

I would think that further along harder. Well I hope we get a little one soon.

Thank you hunni, here's hoping for Xmas bfp's for us all:) xxx

That would be a good Christmas gift right. And a great way to ring in the new year. Let's just say now it's gonna happen.

Same here, I conceived all my babies within 1-2 cycles, lost one at 8 weeks. I'm still fairly young turning 29 this month but my hubby was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes when I was pregnant with dd2 so I wonder if that's playing a part in this taking longer. Or the c-section with dd2 caused some sort of complications.

I like the positive attitude though, let's hope for a Christmas sticky!

Oh to be 29 again lol, dh has yet to be 29 he's 27 next January, funny when I think of it like that, we never notice the age difference but I sure wouldn't mind going back a few years, I never had any problems till after our 6 year old was born xxx

Your dh is a bit of a looker Oasis, if you don't mind me saying!

Lol I don't mind you saying Steph! Thank you I am lucky although he says he's the lucky one! xxx

Hi ladies, I got my bfp yestetday!!!!! I still can't believe it and am very cautious but it's such a massive relief! We bd'd every other day instead on every day and used soft cups for the first time which I think helped a lot. Will keep my fingers crossed for you girls to join me in the 1st trimester soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->