1dpo= OCt 27, lucky thread. carrying over the luck from Sept 1 dpo

Yeah, I'll keep testing for a few days, I'm usually not bummed until 11 dpo then I stop testing. Sorry about AF, FX for next cycle.

Sorry about af Oasis, onto the next :hugs:

Kwynia I'm the same, I don't get bummed until 11dpo. Then I start making excuses for my BFN like, "oh maybe I implanted late" or "maybe I ovulated later and I'm only 9 dpo". But by the time the excuses start coming, I know I'm out. I really want to avoid testing super early this time, all the BFNs are depressing.

Thanks ladies if I o CD 15 again I'll be 7dpo on the 24th which is my birthday:) xx
I do exactly the same tell myself there's a chance, its late implantation, I'm not feeling any symptoms cause its just too early etc etc even though by about 8/9 dpo I know if I'm out but you just can't help hoping til the v last minute! Xx

I'm still looking at a no go this past O. Temps are lower so I don't feel there is a chance at all. I was for s&g's gonna poas this am. But forgot lol. Oh well. It's early dpo too.

I dunno Heather I think 9dpo is a good time to test, well anytime is for me I can't help myself lol xxx

Here's my 9 dpo test, still bfn. Maybe tomorrow will have a squinter :)

Attachments

• 2014-11-04 06.51.47.jpg
    2014-11-04 06.51.47.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 4
Oasis. Last month I started at 6. Lol. I felt that positive about it. And this month blah. I'll probably try in the am. Sometimes I wake up and have to pee soo bad, and I forget temp and poas. All so much to remember groggy lol. Good luck kyw.

Fingers crossed kwynia!

Good luck Heather!

I started at 4 dpo last cycle, I mean 4 common lol xxx

Another BFN this morning, but it was expected....10 dpo and I feel my cervix opening a little so I might not test again and just wait. Historically I haven't gotten early bfps, but I also had 2 mcs so part of me thinks it should be early if it's going to be viable. I know that's not true, but ttc makes us crazy :)

Attachments

• 2014-11-05 07.31.51.jpg
    2014-11-05 07.31.51.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 4
Kwynia. i have the same tests..lol sure predict. just got 50 in the mail..ha. i did poas this am. inconclusive..well more neg, but i too am early, dpo 10. i did however check cp/cm. high soft, tons of creamy school glue. tmi.. is that good you ladies think.?? even though my temperatures are still wonky it looks like.

My actual CP doesn't tell me as much as how open it feels, high is good though heather. I tweaked out a squinter, it's really not anything but thought I would post it anyway.

Attachments

• 2014-11-05 08.10.32.jpg
    2014-11-05 08.10.32.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 6
Kwinia I can see that! Hopefully it's the start of your bfp! And as for the mc/early bfp thing, my only mc was a clear bfp at 8 dpo (ended at 8 weeks), whereas my dd2 I got a squinter that my dh couldn't even see on a frer at 10dpo night!

Heather I'm not very good with cp, this is only my 2nd cycle checking it, but I think high and closed is a good sign. Mine hasn't come down since O (I still can't reach it) whereas last month is came down straight away. Does anyone know if it's normal? Currently 4-5dpo.

Mine moves around quite a bit, usually high in the morning or if I need to poo for some reason, then it moves around during the day. Also, since I've vaginally delivered two babies my cervix always feels a little open, but after ovulation the tip feels like the size of a dime and before af it's about the size of a quarter. Have you looked at the beautiful cervix website? It's amazing, still kinda gross, but fascinating to see.

Mine moves around quite a bit, usually high in the morning or if I need to poo for some reason, then it moves around during the day. Also, since I've vaginally delivered two babies my cervix always feels a little open, but after ovulation the tip feels like the size of a dime and before af it's about the size of a quarter. Have you looked at the beautiful cervix website? It's amazing, still kinda gross, but fascinating to see.

I have looked at the cervix website.
I can't figure out the open vs closed bit yet. Have figured high/low. and know soft firm. But med is eh. Not sure. Been checkin for a bit , still hard to know. Kwynia, I hope you get BFP in am. Mine was idk

Tonight having pulling down low. Not sure if start of Af cramps but feels different.

Kwinia I can see that! Hopefully it's the start of your bfp! And as for the mc/early bfp thing, my only mc was a clear bfp at 8 dpo (ended at 8 weeks), whereas my dd2 I got a squinter that my dh couldn't even see on a frer at 10dpo night!

Heather I'm not very good with cp, this is only my 2nd cycle checking it, but I think high and closed is a good sign. Mine hasn't come down since O (I still can't reach it) whereas last month is came down straight away. Does anyone know if it's normal? Currently 4-5dpo.

I think it varies really. Mine can do that at times too. Like yesterday it was low and day before more mid to high. And today high. It's so weird how hormones make it move so much.

I had to skip fmu testing this morning, but I will try smu. I dont think it will show anything, but I only have one ic until my shipment comes tomorrow. Had a wacko dream about peeing on a dip strip and it had three bfp lines on it :p

I had to skip fmu testing this morning, but I will try smu. I dont think it will show anything, but I only have one ic until my shipment comes tomorrow. Had a wacko dream about peeing on a dip strip and it had three bfp lines on it :p

Maybe you will get it. A line that is. And means that there are more than one in the oven. Ha.

Smu was a bust, bfn today at 11 dpo. Oh well, someday maybe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->