1dpo so here we go.. fingers crossed

Might be leading to implant cramping since your very close to it now =)

Do you usually get sore boobs leading up to af?

Chemical is the loss of early pregnancy usually under 5 to 6 weeks. Each one of those pregnancy I knew I was pregnant gut feeling so I tested early but if I just left it till after period I wouldn't have know. strange isn't it.

Okay, how did it get its name chemical? My mc was close to being a chemical it was at _ wks.

I sure hope so, i have been so spoiled with the vitex. I get the mildest of cramps during af and o and only last a day. So I am not used to being uncomfortable with cramps. Not since I stopped bcp in Feb I havent had sore breast more then 3 days. And its only during O. What cycle is this for you?

Not sure why it's called a chemical actually. The only thing I can think to why is because the egg is fertilised by the Sperm so it gives off the hcg hormone but for whatever reason the pregnancy doesn't stick so turns into a early loss.

Ah this looking like very good signs for you hun =) fingers crossed.

Well we didn't really start try till after the first loss ( which the pregnancy was a huge suprise anyway) so this is cycle 7. My cycles are averaging 36 days

36 days isn't to bad. I am sorry for your loss. That makes sense why it would be called a chemical. Fx crosses you don't have to go through that again. Did you have any symptoms with your pregnacys?

I just got home from work (cross guard) the heat and walking must've helped my cramps go away.

This is my 2nd cycle aggressively ttcing.

thank you, when its meant to be it will happen =)

with my daughter - nothing at all
first loss - just very tired
2nd loss- tired again, waking up sore throat
3rd loss - spots on chin, mouth ulcers and tired and cervix, sore throat again

whats a cross guard hun?

do you have any children? lets hope we all get out BFPS this month =) xx

4dpo this morning.
cant sleep!!even though so tired when i do catch a few hours zzz - random dreams!!
few niggles lower abdomen.
cp - v.high hard tucked in closed (this morning)
bunged up nose again.

Lower belly feeling uncomfortable today. Daughter was doing her usual climbing up to sit on me and she sat on my belly and it felt sore and achy.

I am out i reckon. I think i actually ovulated today not Monday like i thought. My cervix is so high i cant reach it and i had ewcm in buckets. If it is we DTD on Sunday so 4/5 days before over so little/no chance of a bFP so I'm going to love you and leave you ladies. Good luck and baby dust x

I am out i reckon. I think i actually ovulated today not Monday like i thought. My cervix is so high i cant reach it and i had ewcm in buckets. If it is we DTD on Sunday so 4/5 days before over so little/no chance of a bFP so I'm going to love you and leave you ladies. Good luck and baby dust x

Aww really? Do you use opks or temp hun? Sorry to see you go hun. Hope your next cycle brings you BFP unless you get a lovely surprise this cycle =) xxx

Thanks both. Super duper good luck to you x

5 dpo More aches lower belly. But last hour some twinging on left side around ovary area. Cp still tucked away. Cm wet heavy head today. Slept a little better no crazy dreams xx

7Dpo for me. Bbs still tender, erratic cramps throughout the day. Really tired nap today.

Hey again, all sounding good ladies :D

Not much to report from me I think I'm 5dpo and other than being tired and a bit more stressed at work (trying to stay chilled but it's hard :( ) I haven't got much else to report.

Still, Me and hubby are positive and made sure we had lots of baby making fun ;) fingers crossed for everyone xx

Hey again, all sounding good ladies :D

Not much to report from me I think I'm 5dpo and other than being tired and a bit more stressed at work (trying to stay chilled but it's hard :( ) I haven't got much else to report.

Still, Me and hubby are positive and made sure we had lots of baby making fun ;) fingers crossed for everyone xx

Hey hun.. Still early for any symptoms. With my daughter I had no symptoms at all lol only gut feeling 4 days before af to test.

Hehe no complaining from hubby then ;) xx

Hi all, i'm 6dpo today.....how are you all feeling? I feel pretty normal today, symptoms are disappearing but I still have a very big feeling that I am PG. Never felt like this before...When do you plan on testing?? xx

Hey hun. I'm 6dpo had a few sharp twinges on the left side. Feel like I have a bit of water infection and a little tired but that's it really. Cm more creamy today cp Low tucked away hard.

Well I'm really gonna try and hold out testing till friday next week but... knowing my poas addiction highly unlikely haha. So maybe afew days before Friday lol

Ciz yes I temp. I love temping its taught me so much about my body.

Pearlz I totally feel like you. I feel different i think im pg to.o am 8dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->