1dpo so here we go.. fingers crossed

I'm 1DPO too, due with AF on the 30th! I think I'll try not to test before the 28th lol Last month I must've spent like 60 bucks on pregnancy tests... ^_^''

Oops misread, I thought this was a june thread lol

Lol wishing you lots of luck hun =)

Im so terribly sorry to hear that. I just wish I could say more to make you feel better :nope: Hopefully you may get some answers though that can help you in the long run? Take care and all the best hun. Let us know how youre getting on xx

I was wondering how you were getting on! Where abouts are you in your cycle? Still have my fingers crossed for you xx very strange with the black though, have you been in any pain?

Hope you and bean are well too :D xx

Hey
No i had no pain at all which is why its just mad, after two BFN's and now the black / brown substance has stopped i don't know what to think. i called the non emergency NHS line and they said maybe a mc but i don't think so as no pain and the both tests are BFN. Also it lasted the length a period would so maybe just a very crazy cycle.

i am gonna keep my eye on it and anything else that seems strange I'm going straight to see my GP.

how are you? xx

How crazy, nothing is ever simple so it seems! How frustrating for you...
I always think this is a good sayng: expect the worse but hope for the best then anything else is a big bonus isnt it?

I would definitely try and get some more answers but goodluck with the next cycle. We just have to keep going :friends: xx

3dpo for me and so the wait continues! :wacko: xx

I was wondering how you were getting on! Where abouts are you in your cycle? Still have my fingers crossed for you xx very strange with the black though, have you been in any pain?

Hope you and bean are well too :D xx

Hey
No i had no pain at all which is why its just mad, after two BFN's and now the black / brown substance has stopped i don't know what to think. i called the non emergency NHS line and they said maybe a mc but i don't think so as no pain and the both tests are BFN. Also it lasted the length a period would so maybe just a very crazy cycle.

i am gonna keep my eye on it and anything else that seems strange I'm going straight to see my GP.

how are you? xx

How crazy, nothing is ever simple so it seems! How frustrating for you...
I always think this is a good sayng: expect the worse but hope for the best then anything else is a big bonus isnt it?

I would definitely try and get some more answers but goodluck with the next cycle. We just have to keep going :friends: xx

3dpo for me and so the wait continues! :wacko: xx

Hey ladies
How are you all getting on?

No proper period happened for me but I ovulated yday according to af so let's see how this goes. I'm defo keeping chilled and no testing early this cycle Noway! I can't be doing with it.
Again though this cycle I've not had any tender bbs which like I said in previous posts I get them around O on every single cycle except my last one.
If I have a crazy cycle this time I'm going to see my GP.

How you all feeling? Xx

Heya :D

Urgh bit frustrated after thinking I had ovulated earlier on 18th June - I had sharp pain and more ewcm the 21st and 22nd so not quite sure what happened there. Possibly my body just keeping me on my toes and my ovaries playing tricks on me!! So I am going with the last OPK on the 22nd as it was darkest. I have never ever had an OPK show light lines for 4 days so that was new...

Hopefully im still in with a chance despite being a little off with the date.

Yeah think it is best to keep on top of crazy cycles and log everything too..

Best of luck to you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->