1dpo so here we go.. fingers crossed

Ciz yes I temp. I love temping its taught me so much about my body.

Pearlz I totally feel like you. I feel different i think im pg to.o am 8dpo.

Is it looking good so far your temps hun?

Ciz yes I temp. I love temping its taught me so much about my body.

Pearlz I totally feel like you. I feel different i think im pg to.o am 8dpo.

Is it looking good so far your temps hun?

Yes, still very high. If they stay high (98.5 or above) at 13 and 14dpo I am going to test. These two days drop for AF. How are things looking for you today?

Looking good then =)

I had a couple sharp twinges early this afternoon like it was sharp enough to stop me in my tracks and go ouch lol.
This evening I'm cramping right over uterus area and Low in pelvis very strange not painful all mild aches. Lots more creamy cm now. And slight water infection feel too Xx

Looking good then =)

I had a couple sharp twinges early this afternoon like it was sharp enough to stop me in my tracks and go ouch lol.
This evening I'm cramping right over uterus area and Low in pelvis very strange not painful all mild aches. Lots more creamy cm now. And slight water infection feel too Xx

That sounds promising. I don't know what to think of the cramping. I am still having it to but not as bad as last night where it lasted for 3hrs straight but no blood. Today its back mild and erratic. My cm is dry like I get before and after AF :-( xx for you.

That sounds promising. I don't know what to think of the cramping. I am still having it to but not as bad as last night where it lasted for 3hrs straight but no blood. Today its back mild and erratic. My cm is dry like I get before and after AF :-( xx for you.[/QUOTE]

You may not get blood hun after cramping. Hope you have your lovely bfp waiting for you.

I'll more than likely start on Tuesday lol lots of cheap ic tests. I would love to say I'll hold out till a no show of af but doubtful I will hehe x

7dpo.

My days I'm super super tired today and heavy head bit of headache. Had a bit of a nap but hasn't really helped and mild cramps on and off.

7dpo.

My days I'm super super tired today and heavy head bit of headache. Had a bit of a nap but hasn't really helped and mild cramps on and off.

9Dpo I want to test tomorrow @ 10dpo but I don't have any frer only walmart brand 2 and 1 cb digital

7dpo for me today...
Feeling a bit "meh" glad it's bank hol as otherwise think I could have been phoning in sick.
Awful indigestion through the night and a bit of an upset tum but pretty sure it's nothing I ate but could still be a 24hour bug I suppose.

My fingers are crossed so tight this cycle, I often wonder if it doesn't happen because I want it so bad. Silly thoughts!

Hope all you lovely ladies are well and good luck for when you test xx

Hi ladies can I join late. I'm 5DPO today and going crazy. I been having cramps and a pulling feeling down there. Ontop of terrible heartburn.

7dpo for me today...
Feeling a bit "meh" glad it's bank hol as otherwise think I could have been phoning in sick.
Awful indigestion through the night and a bit of an upset tum but pretty sure it's nothing I ate but could still be a 24hour bug I suppose.

My fingers are crossed so tight this cycle, I often wonder if it doesn't happen because I want it so bad. Silly thoughts!

Hope all you lovely ladies are well and good luck for when you test xx

I've seen a few people say they felt like that like a bug or something and found out to be pregnant. Really hope it's a good sign for you lovely.
Xxx

Hi ladies can I join late. I'm 5DPO today and going crazy. I been having cramps and a pulling feeling down there. Ontop of terrible heartburn.

Welcome lovely =) sending you lots of luck in hope of a Bfp.
Days seem to drag in this 2 wk wait lol. Xx

Ah right so I caved and tested on ic [URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/me/2015-05-25%2014.36.15.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/me/2015-05-25%2014.36.15.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Really not sure on it. But I just wanted to see if these 'cramps' were for something good =)

8dpo

cervix high soft, creamy cm. cramping still. sore boobs today, sore throat started this afternoon.

Thanks :) time will tell, not long now. I'm going to wait to test, not sure what to make of yours Hun my eyes are tired. Will take a second glance tomorrow! It may still be too early to test. Will you repeat in a day or two?

Goodluck xx

yeah theres like a very faint shadow of a line but im not overly convinced yet whether its pink or evap. i was just curious because of these cramps. may test again wednesday but we'll see =) xx

The usual here today, cramps and cm has gone bit watery.

I keep hoping things will be same as with my first, I had really really bad implantation cramps, I was curled up on floor couldn't walk....

But 6DPO now and just slight cramps, no other symptom other than last night I swear I could smell roasted walnuts but no one had any nuts in the housr

All still sounding good hun =) how strange you could smell that though. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->