1dpo so here we go.. fingers crossed

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-05-29%2006.05.07.jpg.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-05-29%2006.05.07.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

12dpo today x

i SEE SOMETHING ON THE 12DPO!!!!!!!!

you know, i think u r pregnant babe! maybe you are not at 12dpo, like a 10dpo or something, which is why is still so light! :D:D:D:D congrats!!!!

Ooh how exciting!! Def see a line :) must feel surreal lol.

I think I'm out this time, Craved in and tested and didn't see any hint of a line with an early test :/ just bfn. Will wait a few days just incase Af still doesn't show and I implanted late.
Atleast I haven't had any Af cramps. Xx

Thanks ladies. I hope this is my bfp. So on edge atm hope it sticks. Hope I just got my ov dates wrong.
12?? Dpo symptoms
High cp
Glup creamy ewcm again
Cramping
Slightly sore boobs
V.tired - could do with naps through the day

Ooh how exciting!! Def see a line :) must feel surreal lol.

I think I'm out this time, Craved in and tested and didn't see any hint of a line with an early test :/ just bfn. Will wait a few days just incase Af still doesn't show and I implanted late.
Atleast I haven't had any Af cramps. Xx

When is your af due hun? You using ic tests? Keeping my fingers crossed. Your not out yet hun xxx

If I was a 28 day cycle I would be due on today but I can be upto 3 days later anyway. Pretty sure I ovulated cycle day 16 this time.
Yeah tested on the Hcg detection strips with blue ends. (ic - is that internet cheapie? Lol)
Anyway thanks for listening :) xx

Hey ladies,

well I'm 7dpo today

Below are my symptoms so far

CD 20-4dpo - cramps, gassy, skin break out and tearful
CD 21-5dpo - diarrhoea, peeing more, heavy feeling down below like AF was coming super early, tearful
CD22-6dpo - peeing more, fatigue, severe backache never known anything like it, headache lingering, irritability, nausea, tearful
CD23-7dpo - headache, nausea, tearful, slight cramps, running nose and woke up with a sore throat

I know it's early days but I'm a nightmare for symptom spotting in the TWW

I do have a CBFM but haven't used it this cycle as me and OH was on holiday. We BD 2-3 times daily around O (predicted O on f/f)

Baby dust to you all x x

Goodluck babydust28 :D
Sounding quite promising. I too had a bit of an upset tum but think mine was around 7dpo.
The tww is awful :( I have tried so much to keep me sane. It's worse that some symptoms are just possibly late luteal / Af or our bodies playing tricks on us. X

That's just it isn't it, I've had some cycles when I've thought this is definitely the one I'm going to see my :bfp: due to all the symptoms I've had and then AF has come along and shown her ugly face.

I wish our body just gave us a signal as soon as we conceive, would save all this stress.
After last month when I had a number of symptoms and then got AF I said to myself I'll not symptom spot and here I am symptom spotting. So frustrating.
When are you in your cycle? Xx

If I was a 28 day cycle I would be due on today but I can be upto 3 days later anyway. Pretty sure I ovulated cycle day 16 this time.
Yeah tested on the Hcg detection strips with blue ends. (ic - is that internet cheapie? Lol)
Anyway thanks for listening :) xx

Yeah lovely ic is that. I've seen afew ladies not have any luck with them but having brilliant line after AF is due on different tests. Xxx

Hey ladies,

well I'm 7dpo today

Below are my symptoms so far

CD 20-4dpo - cramps, gassy, skin break out and tearful
CD 21-5dpo - diarrhoea, peeing more, heavy feeling down below like AF was coming super early, tearful
CD22-6dpo - peeing more, fatigue, severe backache never known anything like it, headache lingering, irritability, nausea, tearful
CD23-7dpo - headache, nausea, tearful, slight cramps, running nose and woke up with a sore throat

I know it's early days but I'm a nightmare for symptom spotting in the TWW

I do have a CBFM but haven't used it this cycle as me and OH was on holiday. We BD 2-3 times daily around O (predicted O on f/f)

Baby dust to you all x x

Good luck lovely =) symptoms sound great. Xxx

Thanks for the support ciz.. Its nice to know there may still be a chance. Hope youre feeling okay and things progress well for you <3

Babydust28 Im currently on Cd-28 and its felt like the longest wait ever! Im pretty sure I Ovulated Cd-16 (May 18th)
I have tested but it was a :bfn: so im just going to have to wait and see if and when AF shows.

This cycle I tried Preseed and thought it made more sense in trying to have more regular attempts so looked into the SMEP plan. Also bought a book or two about taking charge of my fertility - Im just too impatient.
Think I may look into the Cassava (Cassanovum Plus) supplements next.

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-05-30%2023.00.16.png.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-05-30%2023.00.16.png[/URL][/IMG]

13dpo symptoms
V.tired
Light cramping /pinching
Hungry
Cm wet
Cp high soft closed
Spots on chin
Boobs a little sensitive

Your welcome lovely. Honestly every pregnancy is different hun. The only way you know your out for definite is when the witch comes calling.
If it helps for me this cycle I was taking folic acid everyday .

I really hope you lovely ladies will be seeing bfps soon. Xxx

Thanks for the support ciz.. Its nice to know there may still be a chance. Hope youre feeling okay and things progress well for you <3

Babydust28 Im currently on Cd-28 and its felt like the longest wait ever! Im pretty sure I Ovulated Cd-16 (May 18th)
I have tested but it was a :bfn: so im just going to have to wait and see if and when AF shows.

This cycle I tried Preseed and thought it made more sense in trying to have more regular attempts so looked into the SMEP plan. Also bought a book or two about taking charge of my fertility - Im just too impatient.
Think I may look into the Cassava (Cassanovum Plus) supplements next.

The wait is just awful and so draining isn't it. Did you test using a FRER?
Do you have any symptoms yet? X x

[URL=https://s1115.photobucket.com/user/chrissy19881/media/2015-05-30%2023.00.16.png.html][IMG]https://i1115.photobucket.com/albums/k541/chrissy19881/2015-05-30%2023.00.16.png[/URL][/IMG]

13dpo symptoms
V.tired
Light cramping /pinching
Hungry
Cm wet
Cp high soft closed
Spots on chin
Boobs a little sensitive

Congratulations x x

Aw Ciz you must be over the moon x congrats again

BabyDust28
Tested this morn and still a bfn.. So assuming af may be paying me a visit soon. Yeah I use the early detection test upto 3 days when period due, so think I'm out.

It's hard to tell with me because I can get sore boobs and I get tired before coming on anyway, no other symptoms tbh apart from the ones earlier on. My temp has stayed at around 36.4 but I'm fairly new to checking so not sure what it means lol.

Never mind one day it will be us with our BFPS :) And I still get happy for everyone else.

How's things going for you? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->