1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I'm talking myself down also.... i'm tired of getting my hopes crushed and seeing a bfn.

I am also talking myself down...Im convinced I'm not pregnant...with only a glimmer of hope...I know I will test on saturday, b/c of my companies annual dinner, and free drinks. If it comes back as BFN I'll be drinking my sorrows away...if its a BFP I'll be happily drinking sprite or mocktails....and I will happily be the DD.

Edit: Is it bad I totally forgot what my post was and had to look at it to remember?

Dont talk yourselves down already you all still have a chance. I was wondering though since last Night i have had horrible indigestión to the point its making me burp alot and feel like im throwing up in my mouth is that a good sign has anyone has this it os very inusual for me

Wanna- could be! Hope it is!!! I just want to stay level headed. This TTC stuff wears on you. I tried for 4.5 years with my ex-fiancé and it never happened. In retrospect, that is a very good thing! LOL And with my husband, I expected that I couldn't get pregnant. He proposed in July '08, I charted for three months casually to see if I was ovulating so we could start trying and was pregnant in Aug '08! Maybe it was bc of the ex or maybe it's bc DH and I are the same blood type. I've read that it can affect conception. Anyway, I cannot imagine going through this month after month. It would be so stressful!

Wow ... I'm so nauseous ... And just had diarrhea (sorry tmi) ... Sure hoping this is a good sign and I'm not getting sick ...

ali i share your pain me and df have been ttc for 2 years i really hope this is our month i want this so bad!! i dont know how to describe the heartburn my chest will hurt then i burp and it stops for a few then it will come back i have been taking tums there helping a little im hoping its a sign of my bfp to come

I have a feeling I'm out too. Cramps etc have all gone bar a little ache in my side. This TTC is so hard, sometimes I feel like giving up as I can't stand the heartache any longer

I hae the runs too :sick:

Had some cramps yesterday nothing since. I usually get a deep bellyache not had that get but still got 2 days before af is due.

I completely understand ladies. We ttc'd my son for 2 years it was so hard. Typically the month we gave up was the month I conceived - how annoying!! :rofl:

Well another morning and another bfn got a nice white line on my frer I swear I can get every color but pink with all thw heartburn lately I really thought I would get a bfp today. Starrting to lose hope ITA already 11 dpo seems like I would have something faint byu no

Last night, I was a total bitch to my OH, I mean I was cussing and screaming about the fracking fridge and how its falling apart, then I was bitching that he never eats anything I cook, b/c its usually chicken and he doesnt like chicken....

Then this morning, I was yelling at my sweet 2 year old b/c he woke up when, I normally put the dog out, and start my coffee and shower...he was yelling "juice, wet, and noonie (mater from cars)" and Iwas yelling at him to hold on it will be a few minutes I have to get the dog out and get coffee started and he was screaming, and I screamed at him to shut the frack up. I feel bad. my boy doesnt deserve that treatment.

Dont feel bad i was a strait bitch yesterday to even my df friend noticed last night he said amy you sure are ill tonight. In still ill this morning plus I woke up with a bad cold

Alright ladies! We have to stay positive! This is hard but there are a lot of positives. One, we figure out a lot about our bodies. Two, all that baby-making sex is good for the marriage! Haha! Three, with every disappointment it makes us want it that much more. Four, after months of trying it gives us the insight and knowledge to help and support other women TTC. We don't make rookie mistakes! Hahahaha! Like symptom spotting at 3dpo! *cough, cough* LOL That was me this cycle! Haha! Anyone have anything they can add?

Couldnt think of what to add bit wanted to say thanks it was just what I needed to hear

I had another bfn today ... Feel like af is just around the corner

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f8785/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

What in Hades is happening in there, I mean.....really. Can i please just either start going down consistently so I can start AF on time, (if everything goes on a 28 day schedule, I'll be CD1 at our RE consult and could probably get them to go ahead and do CD1 bloods which would save us having to wait a whole cycle) or I would love for it to go back up after my stupid 10DPO dip and STAY UP.

Either way I'd just like a sign as to what the fudge to expect. Anyone else a control freak who has to plan every last detail as far in advance as possible!?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f8785/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

What in Hades is happening in there, I mean.....really. Can i please just either start going down consistently so I can start AF on time, (if everything goes on a 28 day schedule, I'll be CD1 at our RE consult and could probably get them to go ahead and do CD1 bloods which would save us having to wait a whole cycle) or I would love for it to go back up after my stupid 10DPO dip and STAY UP.

Either way I'd just like a sign as to what the fudge to expect. Anyone else a control freak who has to plan every last detail as far in advance as possible!?

Hey Hun ... Don't rely on the temps ... Look how good mine seem and I'm 13 dpo with bfn's and af cramps ...

Oh asked me this morning why I yelled at jaxon do much this morning....than asked what the hell is wrong with me...as I am so moody.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->