1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I am 11 dpo and test bfn this morning but i have had some great symptoms this month so hoping my bfp is coming soon we have been TTC for 2 years with a loss at 7 weeks a year ago, how many dpo are you and are you gonna test early this month?

I wish I was around 11dpo. I'm only between 4-6dpo. Can't help but symptom spot.
That sounds a hell of a long time and I really really really do hope this is your month. sorry for your loss :hugs: I will be praying for you. I know you will make a great mommy once you see that :bfp:, after all you have waited long enough! Fx'd for you!

I am trying to wait till the 4th. I set myself a target this month and that's 2 days after AF is due. No doubt I will test before tho. Just cant help myself :haha:

Is it friday yet???? Im ready to :test: now!!!! Some moments I feel this cycle is it and im preggers and then when I feel no symptoms I feel this month is a bust. Ahhhhh!

Welcome alicia. Fx for you! And everyone else still waiting for their bfp@

The 4th will be a lucky day....as its my birthday lol. Ugh I hope I get a bfp..or this months pms is killing me.

The 4th will be a lucky day....as its my birthday lol. Ugh I hope I get a bfp..or this months pms is killing me.

I really do hope it's my lucky day :winkwink:
Who knows... It may be your lucky day, as well as your birthday! My friend didn't test positive until she was 6 weeks!
Good luck :hugs:

Bartness- have you tested yet?? I'm testing tomorrow morning. Excited, and nervous! :)

Just a quick question.. I have been having mild AF like cramps on and off since O'd. Is this a good sign? Cause my AF isn't due till 2nd and these mild pains on my lower abdomen really isn't normal for me, it's making me angry!

Anyone else testing tomorrow??? Testing buddies!!! XD

Ali...I got a bfn yesterday so I'm waiting till Saturday now.

Hello Ladies,

Welcome Alicia! That's also my first name..it's a very nice name!!

11dpo today! Feeling quite well with minor lower back pain and some fatigue (May have over done it at the gym today)

I'm going to "try" to hang on until Saturday when the witch is due to test...I think I'll just feel better if she shows rather than see another BFN. Arrrgggg.

Good Luck ladies!

Hello Ladies,

Welcome Alicia! That's also my first name..it's a very nice name!!

11dpo today! Feeling quite well with minor lower back pain and some fatigue (May have over done it at the gym today)

I'm going to "try" to hang on until Saturday when the witch is due to test...I think I'll just feel better if she shows rather than see another BFN. Arrrgggg.

Good Luck ladies!

Thank you!! :thumbup:
11dpo... I think I wouldn't be able to resist temptation. Although I am trying to hang on till the 4th as I am 6dpo!
Good luck!! :dust:

Just a quick question.. I have been having mild AF like cramps on and off since O'd. Is this a good sign? Cause my AF isn't due till 2nd and these mild pains on my lower abdomen really isn't normal for me, it's making me angry!

Same exact thing with me. I have been having mild AF like cramps as well, on and off, every single day since ovulation. Really hope its a good sign! AF is due on the 24th for me, so 4 more days. Lets hope her ugliness doesn't show :thumbup:

Good plan ladies! I'll be 9dpo tomorrow. I should wait but I found out with both kids on the 21st of the month! LOL Just got back from the bounce place and both kids are sleeping. Yay!!! This never happens anymore! Going to just sit quietly and enjoy the calm! :)

Same exact thing with me. I have been having mild AF like cramps as well, on and off, every single day since ovulation. Really hope its a good sign! AF is due on the 24th for me, so 4 more days. Lets hope her ugliness doesn't show :thumbup:

Feels so weird and annoying but also I am very hopeful this month! Have you got any other symptoms? ahhhh only 4 days for you :happydance: so exciting!
When are you testing?
Fx'd for you.
lots of :dust:

Ali...I might cave and take a test tomorrow morning. Ill only be 9 but im soooo anxious. I really dont want to get let down...if its bfn ill cry.

Mama if you get a bfn tomorrow don't be upset its very early and bartness my mood has improved but now I can't stop yawning I am exhausted

I'm sleepy too...could use a nap right about now....but I am at work....so its a no nap zone.

Question: when you check you cp, and you feel the hard "nose tip", does that mean its open? I can't feel the "nose tip" it feels medium-soft and I was wondering if that means its closed? How do you know open vs closed?

Welcome aliciaa...I had the mild achiness type of cramps from about 4-7 dpo. I'm 10 dpo and they're gone now. I have no idea if it's a good sign or not. I think it is sometimes:thumbup:

I've also been very tired today...wish I could lie down and take a nap but that won't happen with a 2 and 3 year old, lol.:haha:

My AF is due around Friday so I guess I'll test then...

I'm just nervous to see if my temp goes down in the morning:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->