1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Sorry about the crazy temps you girls are having hopefully they turn into bfps and bartness we must be in the same mood cause erre getting the same comments from our dhs

Im either pregnant or am having some major PMS..the worst of my life....I'm hoping for the first..still waiting till Saturday to test.

Wish I would have waited all these bfn are bringing me down i really hope I get my bfp tomorrow im suppose to start af sat

12 DPO here and a bfn this morning. Im still not bummed though because I have never got a positive ever until 14 DPO. I had spotting on 10 DPO and when i checked my CP on 11 DPO i noticed some pink (never made it to the TP) however it has disappeared since early evening and is now a white lotion CM. I am more aware of my bb's and i am getting almost pinching pains off and on around my pubic bone..i dont know how else to explain it..not cramps though. I go for my blood test tomorrow so I will know for sure by the afternoon weather i'm preggo or not. Heres to hoping!

Native gl tomorrow I am 11 dpo and got a negative as well def let us know how your test turns out

I'm 10/11 dpo....and got the bfn yesterday....hoping foe the bfp Saturday....

Well I've bought 2 pregnancy tests. Going to test today if :bfn: then I'll leave the other for a few days. What's the bet that af shows because I've bought tests.

That normally happens to me....lol....its like this weird trick the body plays.

I usually get excited the morning im suppose to start af and its not there when I wake up so I test and then a hour later I start lol its like your body always waits till right after you test

hi ladies.. Mind if I join? Good luck to that are testing soon!! Fx'd for you! And the ones that had their bfp congratulations!!!

If I'm not wrong I ovulated on the 17th but we have been BD'ing ALL the time anyway :D it's hard to keep up with him sometimes!!
However I have a feeling I may have ovulated before :-/... Just feel very strange. And suffering with mild AF cramps, its not even due for another week and a half!
Baby dust to all!
I hope this is our months ladies. xx

Welcome aliciaa I hope yall got it at the right time and hopefully we turn this into a lucky thread with a lot of bfps

Thank you! I hope it is a lucky thread and hope everyone keeps us updated. Bfp's make me feel hopeful :)

I know me to!! Everyone has been updating pretty good I know I am cause I test everyday lol I gues I'm what they call a poas addict but I'm gonna try to wait till sat to test again doubt I make it lol

I don't blame you!! I am obsessing over little things. Sometimes I really do think I'm going crazy and I've only been TTC for 3 months. I tested 4 times last month, and my body played a trick on me by making AF arrive a day late which never happens!! I think its a woman thing lol. I have grown so much respect for the ladies that have been TTC for so long since I started TTC. Fx'd for you hunnie! I hope this is your month! :) what dpo are you?

hi ladies.. Mind if I join? Good luck to that are testing soon!! Fx'd for you! And the ones that had their bfp congratulations!!!

If I'm not wrong I ovulated on the 17th but we have been BD'ing ALL the time anyway :D it's hard to keep up with him sometimes!!
However I have a feeling I may have ovulated before :-/... Just feel very strange. And suffering with mild AF cramps, its not even due for another week and a half!
Baby dust to all!

Welcome Aliciaa !!
Hope this is all of our month, Im praying for a positive for us all!! :flower:

Good luck, God bless, and Baby dust to you all :hugs:

Welcome aliciaa I hope yall got it at the right time and hopefully we turn this into a lucky thread with a lot of bfps

Glad Im not the only one! I dont know why I test as I know it will be negative but cant stop myself

I am 11 dpo and test bfn this morning but i have had some great symptoms this month so hoping my bfp is coming soon we have been TTC for 2 years with a loss at 7 weeks a year ago, how many dpo are you and are you gonna test early this month?

Baby dust to all!

Welcome Aliciaa !!
Hope this is all of our month, Im praying for a positive for us all!! :flower:

Good luck, God bless, and Baby dust to you all :hugs:

Thank you Kay!! I only joined the forum today and I think its one of the best things I've done so far in TTC! OH doesn't seem to understand and I don't want to discuss this with anyone else around me, just feels weird. But with you ladies going through the same thing, I think it helps and makes me feel hopeful! :hugs:
:dust: to all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->