1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

It seems this thread has some luck in it!

I'm heading into 10dpo and I'm getting a really bad breakout on my chest and neck again! (Minor breakout on my bb's, WTH?) This is the worst I've ever seen, I usually have great skin but this cycle certainly has taken its toll. Other than that I've been doing well the last couple of days with only minor cramping.

I'm going to wait until Thursday morning (13dpo) to test if I can help it. I should have some IC's arriving this week!

I really hope that this is our month, even with limited symptoms!!

Good luck for future testers!

So 10 dpo today and stocked up on FR tests today after my faint faint line yesterday. Of course I caved and did one when I got home from the mall this afternoon (around 1pm do not fmu or even smu). Definite BFP!!!! Even DH can see it! :happydance:

...but... Given my history of chemicals and the fact that my last cycle ended in a chemical at the end of January we are being cautiously optimistic. Fx'd for a sticky one please ladies!!!

Waiting till Wednesday to test again and praying for progression on the tests!!

GL and tons of sticky baby dust to everyone waiting to test!!

CowtownGirl,

CONGRATULATIONS!! I told you it was your month! :thumbup: You had the same symptoms i had when I got my bfp. H& H 9 months!

FX and :dust: to all the other ladies!!

Good morning!! I've been awake since 5:30am. o_O I woke up early yesterday too. It's like WHAM! Awake! LOL both of my kids are still sleeping. But I'm not even tired....I feel really wired. Weird!

well, I decided to take an early test, and yup BFN ...however, I am only 9/10 DPO today so Im just hoping it was way to early....however I do think I might be out, after all those positive symptoms. I feel dry today...so AF is probably on her way....so is life...but I still hope...gotta hope...gotta hope...wont test again until Saturday morning.

wanted to add, that I still have some hope lingering because of that dream the other night. I had lots of crazy accurate dreams with my son. I dremt that I was having a boy and a month later had it confirmed with the ultrasound...then at 7.5 mths pregnant I dreamt that I went into labor on November 19th...told my OH our son would be born on the 19th...well he held out till the 20th, but my waters went at 330 am on November 19th.....

I also tested this am at 10 dpo bfn as well I know what you mean about that out feeling cause I'm getting it right now I really need to learn to stop early testing all it does is bring me down. And it doesn't help that my df is about as supporting as a broken piece of wood. I know I'm probably just being irrational because af will be here sat and guess what were suppose to be moving on sat so that will be a great day!! Sorry to rant I just hate the way he is sometimes he comes in the bathroom and says what your test look like negative again? I mean really!! Even if he thinks I'm not pregnant he could be more sensitive then that if he wants a baby so bad he needs to start acting like it or I'm done trying

11 DPO bfn this morning. Random right ovary pinches, nothing still on TP but light pink cm while checking cervix..(im a checker, probably to much for my own good..lol) No pimple breakout which i normally get about 2-3 a few days before AF shows. Slightly sensitive nipples since yesterday and bb's hurt only when i sleep on them directly or lean into something. So, with that all said..no clue which way this could go. I go for blood work on thursday so I will continue to test until then. I will be 13 DPO. If I am in fact pregnant it should be detectable on 13 DPO right?

Native: I would think it would be detectable at 13 dpo ... It takes 2 to 3 days after implantation to have a positive blood test I believe ... Fx for you!!

Afm, temp DID go back up today, woke with a headache but that happens sometimes, still have noticeable but not horrible cramps, woke up to pee twice between 5 and 8:30 ... I'm so hoping this is it ... I don't have sore bbs AT ALL though ... But I guess some women don't get them ... I can't wait to just know! lol

Tl your chart looks great i bet you get a bfp this cycle!! When are you testing??

I don't temp...so I am curious....what is the typical bbt? For both ovulation...pregnancy and just normal?

Tl your chart looks great i bet you get a bfp this cycle!! When are you testing??

Well I tested yesterday lol bfn ... I'm out if tests, so maybe tomorrow or Thursday? Af should be due Friday or Saturday ...

Mine is due sat as well well I hope you get your bfp next time you test I don't see how you couldn't with a chart like that

Well, the chart does look great, but a lot of women have triphasic charts and aren't pregnant ... I hope I am tho!

OK going nuts here...this morning I felt dry and now I'm discharging like mad Again. Urgh

Yea tl that is true but I want to stay positive for you and bartness that's a good thing I just woke up and I'm already ready for it to be tomorrow so I can test again lol

I will wait till Saturday to test again...so fingers crossed AF don't show before then!

Suddenly I'm so stinking tired.... would fall asleep at my desk.

i think looking forward to everydayto temp helpsgets the 2ww going by faster.i don't think my temps look that great, or don't have a great pattern. only a few more days til i test...i can't wait!!

Bartness,you were asking about temping. I've found it's very helpful in knowing when I am actually ovulating and also just how my body is during after ovulation:thumbup:I've been doing it for over a year and I know temps are different for everyone. For me, my usual pre-ovulation temp is around 97.5...then the day right after the egg has released and I've ovulated, my temp usually shoots up at least .4 or .5 of a degree and stays between 98.0-98.2 until the end of my luteal phase when my temp drops back down to near normal pre-o temps. Of course if you get your BFP then your temp just stays in the higher range:thumbup:This cycle I've had temps a good bit higher than what I've had before so I hope that's a good sign.

Wannanewbaby, I know just how you feel about your OH not being supportive enough. I've gotten to where I just don't test anywhere around my DH or let him know a lot about it. If I get a BFP then I'll figure out a cute way to tell him. Otherwise, there's no point in really telling him.:dohh:

Talking myself down again! Reading into every little thing. Regardless, I'll be bummed if I'm not but it'll be a lot worse if I get myself convinced that I am! Friday/payday cannot come fast enough!!! LOL The cupboards are bare and it'll be nice to have my honey home for the weekend to distract me from myself! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->