1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Hi all...I'm supposedly 3 dpo, but I don't have crosshairs yet because I'm almost certain I had a fallback rise yesterday with my temps. Had a dream last night that as soon as I POAS, it immediately brought up a second line. Gosh I hope the dream comes true!:cloud9:

I refuse to symptom spot...that being said...I woke up feeling a bit 'off' this morning, meaning I feel a tishbit sick...however, this is not abnormal for this winter.....but yeah Im hoping it means...I'll get my bfp this month...LOL.

Realisticly thinking, I know its to early to have any symptoms as Im only about 3/4 dpo...

Welcome to the madhouse where I think most of us swore we were going to take it easy this cycle and are now going crazy symptom spotting :rofl:

I'm sure she's not referring to me. I, of course, am feeling completely sane....:coffee::blush::nope:

Also, I'm officially kicking myself for being so nonchalant at the beginning of this cycle and deciding to not temp.... because what in the fudge happened this morning!?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3f8785/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

Well, I'm out before I've even started! AF has crept up on me today :(

Soo, this morning I had a decent temp dip ... Wouldn't that be super sweet if that an impantation dip? I felt cold when I woke up so it was prob just cause I was cold ... One can hope tho!!

I am 4 days past IUI... on progesterone. Kinda freaking out because I woke up in the middle of the night all sweaty & hot. WTH. Is this normal? I only get like that if I am sick :-/

and now coffee tastes like dirt??

That sounds like hell on earth. :coffee::coffee: I have a tattoo of a cup of coffee, if that tells you anything. Haha

Those signs sound promising though! Can't wait to see if you're the lucky winner this month!

I love tea also :coffee:, and actually must have had about 8 cups today, no wonder I'm running for hte loo every 10 mins! Been feeling dizzy today, and had trouble sleeping last night, well woke up at about 3am and feel like I failed to get back to sleep! Still having twinges and very light daily pink cm, but no proper AF yet, read somewhere than bleeding in early pregnancy can be a sign of multiples, ekk I'm almost mid thirty so know odds are higher anyway! Oh and today approx 11dpo and negative test this morning.... :wacko:

well 4 dpo and so far nothing out of the ordinary except last night about 1 am i have the most nagging craving for chocolate milk but we were out of milk so i was screwed lol i know its to early for stuff like that but figured it was worth noting and today having some pains on left side which is the side i ovulated from so its probably normal stuff. and ddekerl if you say there is something on the test i believe you always trust yourself, i really hope its your bfp!! and amy sorry af got you gl on your next cycle!!! gl ladies and babydust!!

Good Morning all!

6 DPO here and other than these cold symptoms (stuffy nose/cough) I feel NOTHING! At first I thought it was good since I normally have felt symptoms before only to have BFN's. But now of course I'm thinking it's not good. I always have post OV sore boobies, and right now....nada! I've even been poking at them as though that might "wake up the pain" Not sure what to make of my chart and just getting antsy! :wacko:

Hi ladies, can I join? I'm 5dpo and CD20 now...and going crrazzyyyyyy with symptom spotting!

Welcome to the madhouse where I think most of us swore we were going to take it easy this cycle and are now going crazy symptom spotting :rofl:

This is sooo true! In my mind I'm all "I'm relaxed. No stress." In reality I'm checking my temp at work to see if it went back up from this morning's dip. And then w that I'm hoping it is an implantation dip. So now I have to wait and see tomorrow. I really don't feel a ton of symptoms, but again that may not be a bad thing. Fxd we can all stay relaxed and see our BFP's soon!

My lower back is killing me just now and still getting crampy pains, its been on and off all day also really tired, just want to curl up with a hot chocolate and a big slab of cake!

can i join ladies? i plan on testing on 2/22... at 10dpo. :) Been trying to conceive #3 since a horrific missed miscarriage at 18 weeks last March. So, as you can calculate it's almost March, the anniversary of the miscarriage. This is my last cycle to get pregnant before then. I will take all the prayers anyone can give me.

can i join ladies? i plan on testing on 2/22... at 10dpo. :) Been trying to conceive #3 since a horrific missed miscarriage at 18 weeks last March. So, as you can calculate it's almost March, the anniversary of the miscarriage. This is my last cycle to get pregnant before then. I will take all the prayers anyone can give me.

Hi MamaTo2Girls... glad you joined. It is all about support. I am sorry to hear about that loss... I am sure it is incredibly hard nearing that anniversary point. Try to stay positive and know that you have a beautiful little angel that is looking over you and your future little one :hugs:

Lots and lots of prayers and love sent your way. I really hope this will be your month. Big hugs :flower:

Welcome MamaTo2Girls...sorry to hear about your loss. It's always hard going through something like that, but hopefully you'll get some good news soon:hugs:

Amy, sorry to hear AF showed. That really stinks, but I hope next cycle will be it for you:thumbup:

AF_Momma, you mentioned cold symptoms...it's funny, I woke up this morning with one side of my nose stuffy and just a slight scratchy throat. Hopefully it's a good sign!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->