1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I'm sorry I'm a poasaholic so don't look to me to tell you not to I am always pro-test!!!! So I say go for it!!!!

Good morning ladies. I've been away busy with household chores and having nice long discussions with the OH about life. Were still TTCing, and were talking about getting married, and buying a larger house.

I havent O'd yet this cycle...but thought I'd check in and see how everyone is doing.

Hi gals, miss ed you! Not too much new.....I don't know if I mentioned it in this thread but do you all remember that bump i had? well, it was confirmed it was an incisional hernia (from last dd csection) I have a appt with a general surgeon on the 25th but i think once i tell him i'm ttc a 3rd baby he won't want to remove it but i don't know if there are any risks of having it while pregnant? I guess we will see. I also just got a positive opk yesterday. Hoping this month is working/going well. Seems to be :) Glad to be back for awhile. Hope you all are doing well, I haven't got to read back since I was last here and see what has happened.

Hey bartness and mama really missed you guys!!! And tlk sorry about bfn there is still time for a bfp though!!

Hey bartness and mama really missed you guys!!! And tlk sorry about bfn there is still time for a bfp though!!

Yeah it doesnt help that I dont even know if I ovulated post mc lol I'm going to keep testing everyday for piece of mind....If AF decides to be on time (not counting on it post mc) She should be here next week on the 18th. So I feel like I should get a bfp already. Idk. Just so tired of all the waiting and not knowing symptom spotting etc. :cry:sorry. feeling sorry for myself today.

That's still 6 days away so there is still pleanty of time for a bfp don't get down on yourself

Thanks hon. I'm just afraid to get my hopes up-im sure you know what I mean:cry: how are you today?

Pretty good gonna call myself 2 dpo today just based off cm it is pretty lotiony today so def have od by now no symptoms so far still early for them

hope you got some good bd days in wanna! fx for you!

tlk-if your af isn't due until the 18th....you have plenty of time to still get a bfp. Your time will come again soon, don't worry.

Thanks you guys. Idk what I'd do without bnb lol
I'm gonna test again tomorrow morning.
Fx for you wanna-you have test day in mind yet?
Mama how are you hon?

Umm not sure yet I'm not to positive on af date thinking earliest ill test is 22 and I hope I got my bding dates right I'm so nervous I really feel good about this cycle

Don't know if yall saw a few weeks ago aliciaa started a thread about being late she got her bfp at 6 days late on a digi but she hasn't been on since I hope she is doing ok

I'm doing okay ladies!! Thank you for the concern though :)! I hope you're all okay! And my fingers toes legs and everything crossed for you all this month! It has been crazy recently since I found out so I never really had the chance to come on and have a chat up! Confirmed bfp with my gp doctor and he is putting me in for my scan dates. My first one will be when I'm 12 weeks unless anything goes wrong. Everything feel fine so far! I wanna stay and know how you lot get on :) don't kick me off please cause I won't be doing the waiting with you no more :)

Hey!!!!!! I have been so worried about you since I didn't hear from you I'm so glad your back and that everything is going well. Did you ever tell the father? Again sooooo glad your back!!!

Omg Alicia congrats love!!!!
Wanna just keep DTD as much as possible lol

Congrats Alicia!

Lots of time left tlk :)

Fx for you wanna/bartness!

Afm, cp is still higher than ever ... Cramping has subsided ... Very tired ... Yelled at my mom AND dh this morning for no reason and then bawled my eyes out saying "everyone hates me" lmao! Hoping the bitchiness is a sign, cause if not I'm going crazy lol ... I AM testing tomorrow because I have a girls night, but then I got thinking that even if it's bfn I could still be preg, so prob shouldn't drink anyways ... So I'm prob gonna miss ladies night as everyone will be drunk and I don't want ppl seeing me not drink or they'll all know .. Will update with test result as soon as I get it ... Wish me luck and dust!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->