1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Well AF arrived early this morning...so Im out.

Sorry bartness and mama that af got yall that means your the only hope aliciaa I will be on in a few weeks but no bfp cause we can't try but I want to keep up with you guys

Very sorry Bartness. And gals...i can't stay away from bnb. It's an addiction like facebook. lol Well, let's shoot for April and bring home new years babies!!! That would be a great start to the new year. We can do this! OH YEAH!!

I'm glad your gonna stay mama I can't imagine TTC without you next month is our month girls let's stay positive

Glad your staying on BNB moma, It would be weird with out you around!

Suprisingly I wasnt too disapointed, I had no symptoms so I wasnt expecting it.

Right now Im enjoying a nice glass of wine. As Jaxon says "Mama wino" goofy boy.

I hear you bartness i enjoyed mine 2 nights ago, well everyone enjoy your 2 weeks off lol and I hope all have a good easter.

Sorry Af found you ladies. Here's to next month. I'm currently 6 dpo, nothing really happening. Going to wait until I am late before I test

Well I'm now in my fertile phase! Let the fun begin lol ... I'll prob get a pos OPK in the next day or 2 :)

So I wasnt sure if I would O or not-stopped bleeding on Thursday.... and I'm still getting + on hpt AND OPK but now I'm getting ewcm so....fx!!!!

Soo, I ALWAYS Ov on cd 14 like clockwork, and I also ALWAYS get a positive OPK cd 12 ... Well, my OPKs are verrry faint and I'm cd 12 ... I'm so nervous and wondering what's happening ... I have milky, watery cm as usual at this time ... But everything else is different ... :(

I'm good ... I'm 1 or 2 dpo ... Something different this Ov tho ... My nips are sooo sore and tender ... I never get that ... Maybe that's a good sign lol ... Bd as much as we could so now I wait! You?

My hpt is finally negative 2weeks3days past mc! So hopefully now I get a real positive!!

Just waiting for something to happen. Hopefully a bfp instead of the witch. Scared to test after last monthes chemical though. Might wait awhile. If I ovulated three days later does that mean my period would come later as well.

Just waiting for something to happen. Hopefully a bfp instead of the witch. Scared to test after last monthes chemical though. Might wait awhile. If I ovulated three days later does that mean my period would come later as well.

I would say as long as your lp is always the same then af will be 3 days late

When is AF due sticky?
How are you tl5953??

Hey! I'm good ... Very relaxed this cycle ... Not checking cp, only used 2 OPK, and jut trying not to consume myself with it ... This is cycle 6 ttc#1 so I'm getting impatient lol ... Just cause I had mc first month trying ... Also this cycle my bbs hurt ALOT at Ov ... Maybe this cycle will be good lol

Hey boob pain maybe means stronger hormones? :) what day are you testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->