1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Ad is due 17th or 18th, so I'm only testing if she doesn't show by 18th ...

Just wanted to stop in and say gl to those in the tww right now, me and df are taking this month off due to his injuries but plan on getting back in the game next month. I'm super excited I actually think a month off will be good for both of us. Hoping to get my bfp very soon after.

Enjoy your time off wanna!!
tl5 I'm trying to hold out until the 19th but maybe I'll test with you on the 18th! Lol

LADIES where is my support system!! I am not letting this group break up yall have helped me way to much. Well df said he is well enough for bd so no month off but also have no idea where I am in cycle. Where are yall in your cycles???

Hey Hun that's great :) I'm 8 dpo I think ... Having af type cramps since yesterday ... Cp is so high and tight I can't even get to it! Hoping that's a good sign :) fx!

That sounds like a great sign!! I'm either 1 dpo or about to ovulate so we have been bd every other day to be safe really hoping we can get a bfp after all this negativity feeling very positive!!!

I'm 9dpo(I think) :bfn: this morning boo! My due date would be Christmas day!! :haha:

Aww i haven't checked mine I will have to do that wouldnt a new year baby be awesome man im hoping so much that I'm preg

I hope you are to I know how much I wanted that bfp after my loss, now I have waited so long I just don't onow how much longer I can take these bfn. I just have such a strong feeling within me that this is my month I just can't explain it.

I know what you mean. Me idk. One minute I think I am then I talk myself out of it.

I hear a lot of women on this site say they get a bfp after a loss so hopefully yu will be one of them to are you noticing any of the same symptoms?

My loss was first cycle ttc 1 ... Now I'm cycle 6 and I also have very good feelings about this cycle ... I hate saying that incase I'm wrong but it's how I feel ... I had 'soft' non painful af like cramps from last night until about now ... No spotting ... Is it possible to have implantation cramps with no bleeding?? Ugh I'm caving and buying frer tomorrow because I'm supposed to go to a girls night on Saturday ... Hopefully I get a HUGE fat positive by Saturday lol ... Fx fx fx fx fx!!

Yeah the last one i had that empty feeling in my stomach-like I couldn't get full. I started getting that but not much today. I'm so tired today.... some random small globs of snot-like cm and frequent peeing lol
How about you?

I haven't noticed frequent pee, however frequent poo on the other hand lmao ... Not sure if that means anything ... The cramping, lazy, hungry, milky creamy cm when I check cp (which btw was so high I couldn't even get to it today ... The only other time it was like that was with my mc) I'm sooo hoping its our time!!

Both of yall have really great symptoms I'm only 1 or 2 dpo so nothing that counts yet but I'm watching like a hawk lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->