1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Ohhhh I got fx for you tl!!!!! I'm 3 dpo we just bd now so light cramping doubt it means anything hut thought I would mention it just really hopeful this month

Thanks ladies! Believe it or not I haven't told anyone apart from my sister. I want to wait till 12 weeks to make sure everything is okay. Not spoke to the father at all recently so it will be a shock to him and I don't expect him to be there if he doesn't want to :) I got this under control :-D good luck ladies!! I am actually so looking forward to your test dates x

I don't blame you for waiting, I bet your sister was super excited for you!!! And like you said if the daddy don't want to be around then you can handle it all by yourself you don't need him!!! I am so pleased for you can't wait for your scan!!! Gl with testing this morning girls

good morning!

Aliciaa-congrats to you...i'm so happy for you. It is meant to be obviously. Just remember child support if you need it and he doesn't want to be around!! :) lol I hope everything goes well for you. You deserve to be a mommy, we all do. Definately keep in touch.

Tl-Fx for you, good luck!!

Wanna-FX for you as well. I hope this is it...after all you have been through you guys deserve a miracle baby.

Bartness-where you at girl? Hows everything?

AFM-had my ositive opk on thursday afternoon/evening. We bd sunday, monday, tuesday, thursday, friday and will again today. I don't think i O yet and will be today, it's usually 2 days after a pos opk. I hope this works. So, tomorrow I should officialy be in the 2ww. I am temping also to confirm ;)

Mama sounds like you def should catch that egg!!! I got fx!!!!

OK so I took a test yesterday afternoon barely waited 2 min and dismissed it as a bfn. I forgot about it-went back later and there was a shadow! I figured it was an evap or indent. But like the crazy person I am I went and bought frers! I took a frer and new choice this am and waited exactly 5 min. I swear I see a line but I think I'm going crazy.

Good luck ladies who are testing and to the ones just entering the tww. I'm on cd 5 just waiting to ovulate. Going for cd 21 tests this month.

It won't let me post from my phone :growlmad: but you can't hardly see it on the pic anyways. My new choice was negative though so maybe its an evap?

Those test suck I have learned that, what test are you seeing the line in? That sucks i waunto see the pic bad!!!

I'll keep trying. I had a shadow on new choice last night so I took a frer and saw the slightest hint of a line. Took both again this morning and bfn on new choice but faint fain line on frer

Omg you sure its pink!!! If it is I def think its real!!! How many dpo are you?

Well that sounds about right for a faint line, take another frer with fmu bet you get a good line

I'm going to take a new choice tonight and save my frer for tomorrow morning.
How are you doing hon?

Good only 3 dpo and that's guessing wish I was further so I could symptom spot!!! I mean I have noticed things but they can't be anything serious this early

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->