1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Yea that's good means its still early are you gonna test again with fmu?? I'm gonna start testing at 10 dpo I think, you don't have a computer at home you can post pic fron

No the laptop is broken :( I'm going to test again with flu and try uploading it onto countdowntopregnancy
When will you be 10dpo

Not for another 6 days and that's just guessing it feels like it will be forever but I'm having symptoms so I'm really hoping, can't wait for your morning test!!!

Hola girls.

Well...OH gets me all excited talking to me about picking out a ring, and planning a wedding. And than he tells me (five days later, and I've hardly talked about it to him) that he's sick and tired of me talking about weddings, and he wishes he never brought it up to me.

Lets just say....I deleted everything I had saved for a wedding, all of the planning I started, and I kissed the ring we had decided on goodbye. As I know he will never be marrying me for sure now. He's always got an excuse.

I've actually been so distracted out of my excitement (we've been together for over 5 years), that I have no idea where I am in my cycle.

Oh well, if he wont marry me I dont want any more kids with him. I think its time to consider leaving.

Hola girls.

Well...OH gets me all excited talking to me about picking out a ring, and planning a wedding. And than he tells me (five days later, and I've hardly talked about it to him) that he's sick and tired of me talking about weddings, and he wishes he never brought it up to me.

Lets just say....I deleted everything I had saved for a wedding, all of the planning I started, and I kissed the ring we had decided on goodbye. As I know he will never be marrying me for sure now. He's always got an excuse.

I've actually been so distracted out of my excitement (we've been together for over 5 years), that I have no idea where I am in my cycle.

Oh well, if he wont marry me I dont want any more kids with him. I think its time to consider leaving.

Goodness that's rough! I don't blame you though. I wouldn't stick around.

Not for another 6 days and that's just guessing it feels like it will be forever but I'm having symptoms so I'm really hoping, can't wait for your morning test!!!

I'm hoping to see a line I don't have to squint at! So you're testing next week?

I'm sorry bartness but your right that isn't fair and you probably don't need more kids with him im sorry your having to deal with this that was very rude of him to bring it up then get mad at you, and yes tlk think next sat is 10 dpo havent checked ter for sure

I posted my pics on countdowntopregnancy #118647 my name on there is praying for babies. You really can't see it on the pic :cry: thinking it was a bad box or in my head.

:cry: BFN. Not even a TRACE of a line!!! uggh TTC is so cruel. I truly think the frers were picking up what was left from MC. Because since MC I was testing every couple of days with New Choice looking for a negative. Finally got a negative on 7 April, and made sure on 9 April. But I never used FRERs. Tomorrow will be 4 weeks post mc. Af should be here Thursday but who knows with this mc screwing me all up. :cry: sorry I know I'm ranting, but I got my hopes up without meaning to.
How are you doing today hon?

I'm ok I'm so sorry about your bfn I really wanted you to get that bfp!! I'm very emotional today a little moody guess its just gonna be one of those days

I'm ok I'm so sorry about your bfn I really wanted you to get that bfp!! I'm very emotional today a little moody guess its just gonna be one of those days

I'm right there with you girl! Hopefully it's a good sign for you. Me, AF should be here Thursday but I dont feel like shes coming. I think she will be late :growlmad:

Yea it might be cause of mc when I had mine I bled for a month strait it was horrible then I stopped bleeding for a week then got af my stuff was all crazy I'm really hopeful for this month but who knows

I only bled for 1week+2days.... but I was only 6 weeks along. I just hate this whole process right now. I'm already preparing myself for an evil evil AF and just plan on TTC in July :(

I was 7 weeks when I mc I know how you feel it is by far the worst feeling in the world, but on a positive note your daughter is adorable I love her little outfit in that pic toooo cute!!! I really hope af don't show for you but if she does I hope you get your bfp very soon after

Thank you! That was Easter :)
SInce I already had her I never thought I'd miscarry. I was in denial for about a week. I just wanted a rainbow baby so bad and now Im not going to be able ttc until July. Which seems...FOREVER away.

Yea I know I was in denial to at first I know July seems forever away but its not and its worth the wait of you get your bfp

Bartness-I am very sorry. I have been married to my dh for almost 11 years and we have had our arguments and heated conversations. And I mean to the point of getting so angry "I want a divorce" but we say things we don't mean when we get angry. We get through it...maybe it will pass, maybe you both over reacted. You both should apologize and work things out. But I a not a therapist or counselor, so do what your heart feels. Just don't live with any regrets or the what ifs. Hope things get better and you work everything out and you get a bfp and maybe that is what will keep you all together.

:bfn: 12dpo with frer ... Not looking good for what I swore was my cycle ...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 7
I'm sorry about your bfn tl I'm starting to worry that's what will happen to me after I have psyched myself all up but maybe tomorrow your bfp will be waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->