1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Sorry about the bfn tl. I'm right behind you. bfn at 11dpo. I thought for sure this month was mine too!!. Maybe we'll both get our bfps in the next few days :flower:

Wouldn't that be great?? I have one frer so I'm just going to wait to see if af shows ...

I have one frer, one answer, and 2 New Choice (worst tests ever) so I think I'll use my new choices and then just wait. I feel so sad though.

Yea I hate those as well 2 months ago I got a bright pink evap about 20 min after I took test I mean was in right spot and super pink I was devestated I will never use those again the only reason I knew it was real is cause I used my frer when I saw it and bfn!!!

aww im sorry you shouldnt have wasted it and used it for fmu!! but i know if i had test i would be testing 2x a day as soon as im 10 dpo

That's how I am like I keep thinking it'll just pop up. I sat in the bathroom stall at work and cried.

awww babe thats horrible but im the same as you i think everytime i test nomatter if i did one 3 hours ago that maybe this time will be it you know again im really sorry i hope yours shows up very soon :)

you guys will not believe it i did my edd if i conceive its new years day lol i have always thought how amazing a new year baby would be lol now i really want my bfp

Haha! Aww new year's baby how cute!!!! Mine would be Christmas day :) fx you get your new years bundle! You having any symptoms? I got yellow cm today! I only got that when I was pg but other women say they get it every cycle so we shall see...!

Hey Ladies...sorry I've been MIA, but been supere busy around here latly.

OH and I have decided we need to put TTC on the back burner for awhile. We live in Fargo and are 1.5 blocks OUT OF the 500 year floodplain (too close for comfort), and with the 10.5 inches of heave wet snow we got on Sunday/Monday and the snow forcasted to hit tomorrow and Thursday.....

well.....

Lets just say TTC must be on the back burner during the flood preperations. We are busy working on our plan of attack should we have to evacuate, and are getting some clothing and stuff packed up for a quick get away (this stuff will be in the trunk of my car,as we cant be certain we'll have to take off with hardly any notice from work).

I'm most worried about the fact that Jaxon goes to daycare on the MN side of the river and we live and work on the ND side of the river. If we have to evacute and were at work, I will be in total panic trying to get to Jaxon's daycare.

Flood forcast hasnt been offically updated yet, but the weather service has said "not to wait" as they are expecting heavy rains during the later than normal spring melt....this is not good for the flood forcast, and the dikes are only being built to 43 ft. Our record 2009 crest was 42 ft I think.

So TTC on the back burner for flood preperations....

How amazing x mas babies and new years ohhh we got to get our bfp!!! And bartness so sorry about all that it sounds scary and stressful I hope you guys don't have to worry about any evacuations please keep us updated on all that I will def keep you guys in my prayers that not of your planning will have to be put in action

Oh symptom wise not much still just some thin cm not a whole lot still notice a little cramping hut very light and breast are lightly sore on armpit sides barely noticeable the thing that sticks out is the cramping its the only not normal thing

Bartness-hope all goes welland you don't get as much as they are calling for and you all stay safe. Will be thinking of you..please keep us updated.

Sorry about the bfns tl and tlk. Just take it one day at a time, anything can change or happen. :hugs:

afm-3dpo, nothing much to report. trying to really think about it or get worked up.

Well my lovely cervix is wide open to let the curse of the witch commence! Fml

:hugs: tl, i'm so sorry!!!

p.s-my youngest dd was born on new years eve...wasn't due til february but it was a great end to the year. :)

I would be duejanuary 4th, BUT i would have to get another csection and be scheduled about a week or so before edd. Another end of december baby it would be for me. Which I don't mind, cuz the start of a new year means start of insurance deductibles for the year and crap again...end up paying more.

I want a new year baby so so bad it would be great, well today I almost started crying cause df got me a milkshake and it was all melted and yesterday I cried because all my clothes from last summer don't fit Idk what's going on with me I have ate chocolate ice cream everyday I feel like I have to have it ans tl very sorry about af coming hope next month is your month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->