1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Sorry for the oncoming of the witch Tl. Man I hate her. If I could sit down and have a chat with her....Oh the things I would say. UGH.
Mama good on you for trying not to over read everything-I'm super guilty in that department.
Wanna...ooo emotional....hm....? FX for you! Have you come up with a test date yet?

AFM-Another BFN for me today :cry: not testing again until Saturday as that will be 31 days post MC...So we shall see. I'm thinking no rainbow baby for me. So now I am coming up with a new exercise program and the hubby has agreed If I get back into exercising regularly then I can go get myself a Victoria's Secret Swimsuit =) so that makes me happy. Now just waiting for the witch to come so I can get started.

ooh wanna, sounds promising!!!! if its not normal, i would say you are preggo! lol So excited for you!

Thank you guys!! I am emotional but not over milkshakes lol so does seem different

Tlk a new swim suit from Victoria secret is a wonderful thing df told me I could get a new one if I get a bfn so at least something to look forward to

Mama I'm happy for you that your taking a relaxed approach to TTC this month I always say I will but never works out that way

One more thing do you guys think im being ridiculous I mean can I really be having symptoms at 6 dpo and sooner? And tlk I'm testing sat 4 /20 I just hope I'm not all excited for nothing

One more thing do you guys think im being ridiculous I mean can I really be having symptoms at 6 dpo and sooner? And tlk I'm testing sat 4 /20 I just hope I'm not all excited for nothing

I dont. There are a lot of women out there that notice symptoms right away (I am one) I think it all depends on how in tune with your body you are.

Ok thanks I hope I just don't have a overactive imagination

wanna-my last pregnancy (the only pregnancy i tested early) i got a bfp at 10dpo (i think) and it was not faint but not dark, i probly could've got it even sooner, and from what i've read with taking days for any symptoms to show because it only happens after implantations happens, then very most likely it could be a sign/symptom for you and would get a early bfp around 10dpo.

I also got mine at 9/10dpo (wasnt positve which one I was) and 4 days before AF. I got a digi at 10/11 dpo =) fx you get a beaauuuttttiiiful positive!!

Excited for this month. This is the month we conceived our daughter in two years ago. Maybe I will do it again and have another January baby. My daughter was due Jan 17 th but I had her on the 3 rd Jan. If I get preggo this month the due dat would be the 14 th of Jan. Good luck ladies

Excited for this month. This is the month we conceived our daughter in two years ago. Maybe I will do it again and have another January baby. My daughter was due Jan 17 th but I had her on the 3 rd Jan. If I get preggo this month the due dat would be the 14 th of Jan. Good luck ladies

Maybe it is a lucky month for you then! My Daughter is also a January baby :baby:January 27th.
How fun to have birthdays close together!

Hopefully this will be a lucky cycle for you sticky I'm feeling very positive as wel

I cant wait for you guys to start testing AAAAHHH!!!
Does anyone on here know how long it takes for pregnancy symptoms post mc to go away? As you know my FRERS are negative but I have all of these symptoms... Plus I just read it's 4-6 weeks on average that your period comes back =(

Good luck to you sticky! Seems i only have certain months as well that i've been preggo before, weird. but if it works!! lol fx for you!

tlk-hcg is what causes the symptoms...if your tests are negative now, it should not be symptoms from the previous mc. Either your symptom spotting like crazy and looking at every sign or it very well could be your starting to get more hcg in your urine but not enough to detect a bfp? Best of luck to you this time.

well you weren't very far along...my 18 week mc, i bled for 3 weeks...(miscarried on March 2nd, got my next af April 16th.

oh!forgot to mention.....i got a sore throat today! :( i hope it doesn't mess anything up! ugh! it seems i've been getting sick or having something wrong every month, every sticnkin month since like november. It sucks! Im probly out already for being sick.

It shouldn't mess anything up, there is no negative thinking I won't allow it. And tlk I'm not to sure about all that I was 7 weeks and I went for 2 blood draws and mine was 0 I'm really suprised you were still getting positives but everyone is different hoping the symptoms are leading to another bfp

I cant wait for you guys to start testing AAAAHHH!!!
Does anyone on here know how long it takes for pregnancy symptoms post mc to go away? As you know my FRERS are negative but I have all of these symptoms... Plus I just read it's 4-6 weeks on average that your period comes back =(

After my mc, I bled, and then 30 days later my cycles were back to normal

Thanks ladies. I was only 6 weeks and bled for 8/9 days. I got a negative at almost 3 weeks... all negatives until those frers but i think those were a bad box cuz the new box is stark white negatives.no sign of af but maybe youre right mama2girls and im just over reading signs.I hope af is on time.....take that back I hope she never shows and Im prego. Lol I'm sorry you are sick but if it .makes you feel better I conceived my daughter when I had a nasty cold :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->