1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

sorry tl hopefully it will be lucky cycle number 7 for you!!!

Sorry to all of you who have gotten the dreaded witch.

Flood update. The city of Fargo has a 50% of reaching 38 ft (not a record but more than the 1997 flood), and a 40% chance of reaching 42ft (which is a record). Worse case senario is 44 ft (thats if we get a few huge rain storms in the next 1.5 weeks). Fargo is still working on making sandbags, and wont start the sandbag and clay levee's until probably Friday--and they are only building to 43ft.

oh bartness, i hope the chances are really low! praying for no rain and safety for your area.

GIRLS!! SS update, i'm not spotting, it's just SUPER noticeable! I am cramping on my lower left side on and off and have been all morning. Don't know what is going on, but hope it's good! 7dpo today!

bartness i hope everything will be ok and that you and your family will stay safe and dry

mama- i hope that is a good sign i tested today at what i think is 10 dpo and bfn so gonna test again on 12 dpo hoping for at least a faint line

thanks mama i have a feeling i od a little later than i thought so i probaly was testing a little early

That sounds like a really good sign, mama. It could be implantation cramping. Good luck.

Wanna 10 dpo is still early. Hope you get that second line in the next few days.

I'm just waiting to ovulate I'm on cd 12. I usually o cd 14, 15. Going to get busy..lol

ok, for now the cramps have been gone for awhile...noticing sore nips/boobs and maybe peeing a little more than usual (no i am not drinking a lot). I think things are looking good! Feeling absolutely positive this cycle (for now) lol. 3 more days til I :test:

Weird..now experiencing pinching feeling in sasame spot I had cramps earlier today.

thats all great news mama!! you want to test monday with me :) i hate testing alone!! i am definetly peeing more even df noticed no sore boobs but did get heartburn after eating ice cream and had no appetite at dinner and it was mexican come on who doesnt love that!!

sticky good luck get plenty of bd in!!

Oh wanna...I only have 1 frer test...I have a cb digi also. I really would like to wait til tues...we will see how my temp is tomorrow and how in feeling..I will see what my temp is mon morning as well and maybe I will test with you. You can't wait til tues?... I do have to grocery shopping at walmart so I guess maybe I could pick up another 2pk of frer. So I will let you know tomorrow wanna. I just got over a uti...so I wouldn't think the peeing a lot would be another one. Ugh...I can't wait to test. Your symptoms sound good for you! Fx for us!

I really wish I knew what day I was in my cycle....I want to test with all you ladies, but I have no idea where im at....

Next month, I am paying more attention (as long as Im not distracted with flooding).

I have my fingers crossed for you mama, and wanna. I bet you both get your BFPs this cycle!!!

thanks hun! even though you don't know where your at in your cycle....i hope you get a bfp as well. Maybe not knowing and not epecting a bfp will surprise you in a few days...i know your right around where i'm at so you should get it soon.

i dont think i could make it to tues its already gonna be a challenge to skip tomorrow just let me know if you pick anymore up eithier way we can support eachother no matter when we test im really cheering for both of you i might try to get df to take me to get some cheapies if i do ill save my frer for tues and test with you mama

ok, i'll let you know tomorrow sometime what i plan to do. I need to figure out when I would/could go to walmart. you're right though about supporting each other know matter what.

i will test with you tomorrow morning wanna....i have a feeling but it might be too early yet. I hope I don't get discouraged and disappointment. I plan on going to walmart tonight or tomorrow. i am so excited but so use to seeing bfn's, it's what i'm expecting. Good luck to you!! Fx for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->