1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

tl, it is darker pm than am. So happy for you!! Praying everything is fine this time, happy and healthy 9 months to you!

wanna-i think you should wait, but it's up to you and your df. I am gonna take my first test at 10dpo. 1 more week to go! :( Hope we both get bfp's now! It's our turn!

I surely hope your right mama!! I will probably wait I don't feel like going out this late for test so now I will have to wait till 11 dpo at ealiest might just push my wait till 12 dpo that way it's pretty positive or I will know ad is on way

Oh wow, I've been MIA for a little over week here havent even been online at all. Looks like I've missed a lot...

CONGRATS TL!!!! Im so jelous of you!!!!

Well...its been busy around here as the weather has finally started to warm up. Last weekend Mr. Jaxon and I went to the Lake and had a blast 'walking and dinasour hunting' in the woods. We've been outside everyday this week until bed time (my boy loves being outside, hasnt even asked for movies!!).

We opted to stay home this weekend, b/c my mom (and my bestest friend she is) has to work, and I like being at the lake more when my mom is there. So last night mom and I went shopping together and I got some new summer clothes (which was very much needed!).

Jaxon and I will stop at my parents house on Thursday and pick up the keys to the lake, and head out for memorial day. So you all might not here much from me through the summer, as where at the lake and outside as often as possible!!

Good for you bartness, I wish that was me and df I'm sooo bored I would love to get out and have some summer fun!! I hope you guys have a good summer and with all that distraction maybe a bfp will sneak up on you

OMG, did anyone who's been preg get like a swollen vagina (inside) early on? I'm freaking out ... The sad, sick thing is that I think I might've caused it due to my obsessive cp checking!

Yea that might be what caused it maybe you should take a break with that lol this morning I was so irritble then I cried because I was irritable and told df I know I'm gonna start af since I'm irritable, I do feel like I have all my usual af symptoms not holding much hope for a bfp

Wanna all my symptoms of af were and ARE still there ... Never lose hope!

I just went to a walk in clinic and he told me I'm swollen prob due to blood volume increase and obsessively checking myself, so I will stop lol oh, and his preg test strip came out positive too

Ya baby! Keep sticking!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 10
Beautiful darkening!!! Means hcg is rising as it should and most likely going to be a successful pregnancy.

It is def darker!!! And thank you that gives me hope df promised we will get test today so plan on testing tomorrow at 11 dpo hope for a least a faint

Today I am crazy emotional dont know what is going on I was irritable this morning then super emotional at dinner time hope its a sign really wanted to test in the morning but no test :(

Might try to run to cvs but they don't sell answer only rite aid does and don't know when they close my family dollar sells frer $10 for 2 test might go there really feeling good

Just picked up my 3 pack of frer so everyone fx for me in the morning please!!!

Well I got a bfn this morning it's 11 dpo thinking I can just go ahead and plan for af in 3 days, I know this sounds horrible guys but I'm really ready to give up :( this is cycle 15 since my loss and we had 9 cycles making that baby that's over 2 years of trying to conceive and it's starting to take a toll on me I know there are couples who have been trying way longer I def need some of there strength I can't really go see the doc we have no insurance and they want 3

300 just for a pap and blood work guess I'm gonna have to start saving

I'm sorry wanna, I really am ... Never give up tho.

Afm, my line is lighter this morning and I don't have the heart to post a pic ..

No tl!!! Is it a frer maybe your fmu isn't the best for you test again this afternoon your lines seem to be darker then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->