1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Got my shift!! Went up .35 degrees! Woohoo! I feel better. So glad i did opks, or we would've probly had no chance, cuz i expected to O on cd16. 1dpo for me!!! :D Hope you other gals are well.

That's awesome :) 2ww for you now!

Afm, still no af :/

yaaa mama im glad you got your shift now you can relax and begin stressing the tww lol what day did you finally o?? im glad you used those opks to now your in with a chance!!! hope you see two lines very soon!!

tl when are you gonna test again?? afm 7 dpo and nothing still just creamy cm but thats nothing out of the ordinary really so who knows

THANKS!! I O'd cd19. Crazy! Hope this is my month/cycle! Same goes for you wanna! 2 beautiful pink lines!!

That is crazy glad you didn't miss it let's hope may is our month

Oh wow that's a good sign tl if no af can't wait till you test

I am going to take my first test, and only test (i hope) on friday the 24th. I hope i see 2 lines!! My parents are coming to visit for memorial day weekend that day.

I am taking mine on the 22 the day of expected af I'm like you hopin for 2 lines since I waited and I know our timing was good this month

It's a good sign ... But, I'm pretty sure my cp is starting to open ... And I'm still cramping :(

I know I know! Lol I want it more than ever right now because I'm late ... I either Ov late for whatever reason, or, I implanted at about 12dpo which isn't good if that's the case because implantation past 11dpo is like an 84% chance of miscarriage ... Ughhhh I don't know what to think or do!

Don't think like that everything could still be totally fine

Well, still no sign .. I have no tests so I might go to dr today and if not ill try to buy an ept I guess

Omg you got to get a test and make sure you post a pic!!!!!

I'm buying a test in half an hour ... Is it ok that I'm using saved fmu?

Also, to make things even more confusing, my cervix decided to disappear today :/ still af cramps too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->