1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

wanna....stop testing!! it will only stress you out, you are preggo leave it at that and just do yourblood testing! Stress is NOT good for the baby!!! It is very important! The first 3 months of pregnancy are critical, so please stop, you are fine! Take your prenatal vitamins and drink lots of water and eat helthy foods.

I assume you mean tl but I am gonna stop testing till the day af is due anyway it is to stressfull and heart breaking seeing bfn

I won't test again as I don't want to see a lighter line ... I feel like some cramps are starting ... This is exactly how it went with my chemical ...

I'm so sorry tl I really hope that's not what is happening to you I'm gonna pray for you today a lot of women have cramping in early preg so maybe all is fine is your doc apt tomorrow??

ok well you just got to stay positive and maybe mama is right if you keep testing your just gonna stress yourself out which is not good for baby so if you can do it i would try not to test anymore

ok i have been having this constant pain in my left ovary since yesterday has gotten worse today sometimes its in my right to it is quite uncomfortable i just went to the bathroom a second ago and there was the smallest of small drops of pink if i wasnt examining my tp with every wipe i would have never seen it. could it be ib at 11 dpo i guess i could be 10 but the severe ovulation pain was on the night of the 8th help girls???

tl, cramps are fine...it's everything growing and expanding etc. It's normal!!! As long as your not bleeding, don't worry!!! Enjoy pregnancy, don't let it get to you so much. You will be fine this time, I promise!!! I seen the lines, they are doing what they are suppose to. Just trust me, I've had 7 or 8 bfps before. Just relax, your blood tests will prove you wrong!

wanna-i don't know what to say but it could be ib...that happens between 6-12dpo, but not all women have it. I hope it's not af making a sneak peek. FX for you hun.

I hope your right mama I'm scared its nothing but anothe symptom of af I'm gonna try to stay positive!! What about you mama how you feelin

I have had no symptoms till yesterday and its just the ovary pain which will probably turn out to be nothing

Hopefully you'll get some symptoms asap! I didn't have symptoms til after the bfp (other than late af)

Hey now if I'm not allowed to be negative than neither are u lady! Lol

your right i am sorry we all have to keep a positive mind set, i will pull myself together lol

Tested again like a silly head still bfn but holding into hope afte the pink spot yesterday how you doing tl and mama

had a tiny nausea spell lastnight..doubt it's pregnancy related. But whatever...not really anything going on. I have a very busy week...between my 2 girls, there is a ball game every night! I plan on testing friday morning, so hopefully the week goes by fast. But it can slow down for the weekend ;)

That's good I hope your week goes by fast to!! I had some naseu when I woke up hoping its another good sign I'm waiting till Wednesday the day af is due to test again

I'm ok ... Still cramping but trying to take it minute by minute ... It's out if my hands whatever happens ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->