1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

Idk how long has it been sitting I know the longer it sits the proteins or something break down so if you get a bfn don't be discouraged it might be the urine

Well, I have a faint bfp on my hands ... Going to try and get bloods tomorrow ... I'm fearing its another chemical as I'm 3 days late and just getting a faint line now ... Cautiously pregnant?

post a pic!!! and remember it is saved fmu...tomorrow might get a darker and that would mean no chemical! Soo excited for you! Or go to doc and get bloods done.

Omg!!! Def please post a pic and keep us updated with blood test are you gonna test again with fmu??? Congrats!!!

Well my last chemical test looked like this, then darker the next day then negative the next day ... But here it is!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 11
I will try to test with fmu and going to try to get bloods tomorrow! I'm just so nervous cause of the last chemical

Well it might be like that cause of the urine sitting out for awhile like I said the proteins breakdown maybe tomorrow mornings will look better i got my fx for you

I saved fmu (in fridge) for only 25 mins ... I'm just gonna relax and hope this is really it :)

There is def a second line!!! Your are preggo, let's just hope it doesn't turn out like your last chemical! Praying it sticks and everything is fine! Sooo happy for you!

Well there are plenty of women with faint lines that have super healthy babies so like you said just relax and enjoy it really happy for you let us know when you get your bloods how many bfps have we had now on this thread???

Grr so it's a crappy start to my day ... My new doctors office reception staff is so freakin rude and heartless .. I called and begged that I could just pop in for a requisition for beta hcg ... She said the earliest is Tuesday at 1:20 ... I even said that I've had early mc before and she was so rude so now I won't get results til at least Thursday next week ... How am I supposed to stay sane ladies??

I can't stand doctors offices like that since its not them worrying they don't care can you call a few other doctors and see if one of them could squeeze you in I know it ain't your usual doctor but it would put your mind at ease did you test again

Well here's today's (bottom) not sure what to think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
It is darker, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like this time is better! YAY!

I couldn't help myself ... This WAS after a 3 hour nap

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 8
That one looks good to I can see both from today without even making screen bigger and I'm on my cell phone I want to test in morning but df don't want me to and I don't have any test so guess I'm not

Aw why doesn't he want you to? Couldn't you just be sneaky? How many dpo are you??

just got on the big computer cause i wanted to see a clearer pic of test the one from after your nap looks a little darker than fmu to me i think this preg is gonna stick tl i am really happy for you. he said he dont want me to because the bfns upset me so bad he doesnt want it to ruin our sat together, he is probaly right but maybe i can talk him into it lol ill be 10 dpo tomorrow

Ah, I see ... Well why don't you maybe try and wait til Monday, cause then if it is bfp it will be an even nicer line??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->