1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

girls, I am soooo scared to test tomorrow morning. I don't feel preggo like I did last time I got preggo and had a bfp. I now already it will be bfn...i'm sure i'm not even preggo again this cycle. I hate when it's time to test and see bfn's..i know I've said this before, but i'm serious and think I am going to give up.

Don't give up maybe end the early testing I know I need to I was suppose to get af today but nothing tested with smu and bfn so I'm sure she will show tomorrow but dot give up mama!!

Wishing you the best no matter what you decide xx

How you doing tl and how late we're you when you got bfp and did you test before you got bfp

thank you much! hope af stays away for you...and I think tl was testing early and was getting bfn's before her bfp...so it is still possible you could get a bfp...until she comes, you have a chance. :) FX!

That's correct! I didn't get my FAINT bfp til 3 days late for af ... And I could barely see it then ... Plus it felt completely like she was on her way with a vengeance

And I feel completely normal ... No symptoms whatsoever ... So of course, that's freaking me out, considering I had morning sickness and cramps and all of a sudden nothing for 2 days :/ ... Bloods tomorrow, going to try and get an early scan, but also scared there will be an empty sac ... Ho hum ... Doesn't help that a friend of mine had an urgent c-section this morning, only to discover her baby girl had inhaled meconium and needed 12 minutes of CPR ...

Well that makes me feel better I hope I turn out like you and that's horrible that happened to your friend did the baby turn out to be ok? I think af is coming though having my typical before af bowel movement (tmi)

The baby was taken to a trauma hospital, she is currently sedated and intubated ... They have to wait and see if she has hypoxic brain damage

Omg that is so sad!! I will be praying for that sweet baby and I really hope everything turns out ok and they can take there little miracle home!! Let them know they are in my thoughts

It's ok I had a feeling have you heard anymore about your friends baby

TL sorry to hear about your friends baby, I hope the baby will be ok.

Wanna sorry the dreaded witch got you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->