1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I vote to do the screening but that's up to you, at least if you knew the child will have problems you can be prepared doesn't mean you will love it less

Dh and I have decided against the screening ... Why put more stress on me than I already have ... Also, I deal much better with last minute things, and as soneone with no people with downs or tube defects in my social circle, there's nothing that would really prepare us aside from meeting the baby

Anyways, I feel like a bag of s*** today! Horrible metal mouth that won't go away, so nauseous, tired, sore nips ...

Well I know you feel bad but all those symptoms mean your hormones are nice and high :) and I totally understand what you mean about the screening so I'm happy you came to a decision on that can't wait to see the scan!!!

Only a couple close friends ... It's way too early

Yea I understand I think after our early loss next time I will wait a little further into my preg to tell everyone it was killer having to tell everyone I lost it but hopefully this time you don't have to worry about that

Mama don't count your self out yet. It could totally be implantation bleeding.

Just curious tl why do you have to go for screening? I'm 39 and my Dr says if I get pregnant again I will have to have screening.But I am not sure if I will or not.

I don't have to, but it's an optional screening for your fetus' CHANCE of having Down's syndrome, Trisomy 18, and neural tube defects such as spina bifida ... Anyone can be at risk, but as you get older the risk is greater ... I have chosen not to have the screening as I will love my child no matter what the case, and in the chance that you are at high risk, amniocentesis and/or cvs needs to be performed for diagnostics, which give you a small but real chance of m/c ... Plus, I know myself if I got high risk results it would just put more stress on me through the pregnancy, and I'm already diagnosed with major anxiety that I am medicated for ... Does that answer your question?

Yes it does thank you. I will be declining the screening, even though my doc recommends it. I would love my baby either way. My sister is 42 and delivered q healthy baby last year. She also refused screening. Sorry if my last post sounded insensitive, I didn't mean to be.

Didn't sound insensitive at all! I just wasn't sure if you were asking me why I personally didn't choose, or if you needed info lol

I felt fine this morning, but as the day went on I got nauseous and I'm having pretty intense (but not painful) cramps ... Hoping its just stretching!! I got (tmi) a huge gush earlier and thought for sure I would see blood, but it was just a whole lot if watery, milky cm ... Hoping that's normal?

TL, when I was pregnant with Jaxon I had increased CM the entire 9 mths. I had to use panty liners and still ended up changing my underpants a few times a day. I was concerned and called the doctors office. It is totally normal, and really sucks.

Well I am pretty sure Im about 5 or 6 days post ovulation. And totally experiancing sore boobs, but only when Jaxon is throwing stuff at me or jumping on me, or I bump into stuff. Sleeping last night wasnt horribly bad, but was still tender. I totally thought OH and I missed our chance this month...but we might not have.

Lol at Jaxon throwing stuff at you! And I love your positive thinking! Wouldn't it be awesome that the cycle you think you don't stand a chance with is your bfp?? Fx for you Hun!

Toddlers can be total terrors when they want to..

Positive out look is key.

Ugh...two nights in a row of waking up in the middle of the night to pee....and I go before I go to bed.....Im either 7 or 6 dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->