1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

No, all I've heard is that she is sedated with morphine and that mom hadn't seen her today yet ... They will likely find out today whether or not there is brain damage

I can't imagine what there going through please keep me updated I'm really hoping all is perfect with there baby girl

sorry to hear your friends baby is not doing well...I cant even imagine. Prayers to them and family! Sorry the witch came wanna.... :(

BFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FML!!

I'm so sorry about your bfn mama :( our turn is coming soon we got to remind ourselves of that I got my fx for both of us

Congrats on the bfp tl. Sorry to hear about your friends baby. Praying everything turns out for there family. It can be a scary time my granddaughter swallowed meconium when she was born. She was intubated in the nicu and put on antibiotics. hankfully she is ok.

Sorry the witch found you wanna.bartness I hope you ate feeling better. Strep throat is horrible to have. Wanna hoping your bfp is shy and you will see it soon. As for me I had another chemical last month. On the bright side this one didn't mess up my cycle, so I'm currently 5 dpo.

I'm sorry you keep having trouble with a sticky bean have you talked to doc about why that keeps happening hope you see a bfp soon and it sticks around for 9 months!! We're just gonna keep trying eventually my turn will come

Thx sticky, and hopefully you have better luck this month ...

Ok, so here's my update from appointment: I don't get bloods!! They dipped my urine and it was positive, so I don't get betas unless there is pain and/or bleeding ... Guess that's just how it works where I'm from .. I have to book a scan, but not until I'm 8 weeks ... And I have to decide if I want the screening done for downs, trisomy 18, and neural tube defects ... I'm torn with that decision ... I felt disappointed at first that I don't have bloods, or get a scan u til 8 weeks, however I think I'm ok with that as the dr has no concerns and at 8 weeks I'll see much more on the scan ...

That's still good as long as doc ain't concerned I really hope all is good at your scan!!

I'm just excited that it's 8 weeks cause ill see so much more then

My progesterone was low. :(I figured this was the problem but the Dr wouldn't take me serious until I had another loss.

I am spotting, lightly...like pink, not red....i'm only 10dpo??? short luteal phase, great!! :( I swore it was cd19 I O...i'm pretty sure I didn't miscalculate anything.

I'm sorry sticky are they going to help you handle that problem?? Mama could be ib don't count yourself out just yet!!! Fx! Tl I can't wait are you gonna post pic when you get them I would love to see the little bean!!!

Yes I def will ... Right now DH and I are at a loss for whether to do the screening or not ... What a hard decision

ok, spotting is gone....haven't checked with finger and seen if there is any sign of anything, so will have to do that.

I don't usually have a short lp...I've used fertility friend for a year and I have never had a 10 day lp, I had one cycle it was only 11, but average and normal it was 12, but for some reason it says 13. Anyways...just checked with my finger, and there was a tiny bit of pink, brown, maybe red? under my nail bed. My cp is higher than usual, I can't reach it. I only felt the very bottom of it, barely. My back kinda hurts, i'm sure af is on her way. I've NEVER spotted before with any pregnancy, so i'm sure it's not ib.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->