1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I can only hope. I have also been oddly horny lol for the last week...

Ok well, DH and I have only dtd 2 times in 12 days, so def not one of my symptoms lol

I would be to scared to dtd after my bfp that's what happened with my loss we dtd then I had brown blood then few hours later the red blood so I told df after the bfp no bd

Don't blame you...with Jaxon I had a massive sub chorionic hemorrhage and was on pelvic rest for 6 mths....we thought we had lost him....thank God he is here and healthy.

I'll probably end up testing sometime next week.

morning, I had another middle of night pee going on....makes this day number 3. I hope this is a good sign. Im going to go nuts waiting!

Ok so now I am totally confused. I swear I o'd last week due to the large amounts of eggwhite cm.....I've been going off Owing on Tuesday or wednesday

than I get home from work today...and wipe after going pee, and a ton of eggwhite cm. URGH...Now Im all confused.

Hmm, maybe your body prepared and then didn't Ov ... How many dpo did you THINK you were? Early preg symptom? I know I keep running to the bathroom thinking I'm bleeding but it's just a ton of watery cm ...

Im about 8 dpo today....And the ewcm ended almost as soon as it started. Such a cofusing thing to happen. And again I had to get up in the middle of the night to pee. This time later than normal. I've also been dealing with cotton mouth. i cant get enough freaking water.

OH and I were not trying to get pregnant when we had Jaxon, so I wasnt paying attention to anything...didnt find out until I was 7 wks. But I do remember the watery CM and how there was tons of it through my entire pregnancy....i recommend using pany liners to help you keep dry. It really does work.

So not so much middle of night pee but at about 4am I had to get up and pee couldnt wait any longer. And when my Jaxon got me up at 7 I had to pee again. And my gosh I've been so tired this week, but I'm just chalking it up to the fact that in the last week alone we've gotten over 10 inches of rain....with today being another rainy day....rainy days always make me sleep.

Im thinking this is not my month, but I'm still holding out hope. I'm thinking about checking out a dollar store in town to see if I can get some cheapies (its my day off, its Jaxon's and my shopping day; kohls, walmart target, grocrey store, etc...). I dont want to start using my FRER as they are so freaking expensive...i know walmart has some cheapies and so does target, maybe get some of those. I dont know.

Me too, I was wondering the same .. Here, I'll start lol:

Yesterday morning all my symptoms came to an abrupt hault ... I don't feel preggo at all ... Hoping I get a bit of symptoms to make me feel pregnant, but truly it's starting to worry me ... I don't even have to pee a lot anymore ...

TL im sure your fine. If your super worried could you go to the ER or doctors and have them check you out? If it puts your mind at ease it would be worth it. Thinking of you.

I again got up in the middle of the night to pee...other than that not really having any more symptoms. I started to dry up, so thinking my period will be here within the week.

I hope af doesn't show Bartness!

I could call and get a private scan prob, but I don't think I'm going too ...

thanks TL.

I'll be thinking of you and have my fx that everything is fine and your just having a good day symptom free.

another 2am potty break, I should have gone earlier but I was holding it in...didnt want to get out of my nice warm bed since it was sooo cold...(overnight low was 43 degrees F, and we turned the heaters off a few months ago).

Now Im just trying to convince myself not to test...I am convinced AF will be here in a few days, yet I cant help the need to test....

OK so I broke down and tested...and yup bfn.....doh its still way to early....and I'm sure I will ger AF soon.

Like you said, it's still early ... Fx for you !

Pretty sure I'm out...having per AF discharge.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->