• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

1dpo/Testing 2/22 ish?

I wish we had bd a little more but i still think we did enough to have a good chance. Just wish my cm would change so i can be positive i have od when will you test?

Af is due 21st so im sure i could test 19th pretty accuratly

Me to!!! I got to pick up some test though all i got is a blue dye test think i will just get some dollar tree test that way i dont waste a bunch of money for a bfn after almost 2 years of trying since our mc i have wasted alot of money!!

your not the only one!! I should be good this cycle, as I do have 1 FRER leftover from the 2pk I got cycle and I have a cb digital I've had for a long time but I want to use that to 'confirm' a bfp. I pray this is it for the both of us...finally, please... FX sooo tight!

I know me and you are way over due for our bfps!! I just realized dfs birthday is oct 18 so def will then!! It would be perfect day for a bfp!! Not sure if im 4 dpo or 6 dpo my app says 4 but o pain says 6 so who knows just know im testing 18th lol

great! I think i'm only 2dpo...maybe 3 but not sure. def no more than 3. woohoo can't wait for the 18th

omg is it possible I just had ib this early after having a bowel movement? i'm only 4, maybe 5 dpo!! cd20 when I am not expecting af for another week! I've never experienced this before! not with an my other pregnancies!

It could have been was it red or brown?? I had some sharp pain in left ovary then hour later when pee and swear i saw pink tint when i wiped maybe this really will be our turn!!! Fx extremly hard!!!

It wasn't brown...mainly pink. Its gone now...weird. maybe I did o the same day I got a pos opk or the day after so maybe I am 5 or 6 dpo..but I'm saying 4 or 5. I hope this it for us girl!

Idk im starting to second guess mine but i really hope it is it for you girl you really deserve it sometimes i bleed after bowel movements and i think thats where mines from but im gonna stay hopeful

awww...I probly just have wishful thinking. we've been trying so long it's hard to be positive really anyways. probly nothing and just a coincidence. thanks though.

Im trying to be pisitive but like you said its been so long with no luck thats its getting harder and harder tokeep a good attitude every month but im gonna dig deep and try my best. But i was thinking you day you have a shorter lp so it def makes sense that you would experiwnce ib early fx fx fx

Don't know if any of y'all still check this just wanted to update I got my bfp today 10 dpo I still think about all of you and I'm sending all the baby dust I can please pray this one is sticky for me.....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1
I've been stalking this thread for a while and sooo happy you got your bfp wanna!! CONGRATS! :happydance: please be sticky!!

Thank you so much and i am def gonna get me one of those tickers!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->