1dpo - testing next week - anyone else?

I'm waiting for my at due tomorrow I'm 13dpo today, not tested since bfn at 11dpo. Got some soreness n light cramps I'm sure they will be in full swing tomorrow. Had a few different symptoms again this month it seems like every month I get new symptoms that give me more hope that leads to bfn again! My boobs have been sore and bigger all the way though this time since ovulation, weird how there's diff symptoms every month! X

brown spotting this morning so I think af will be here this afternoon, well onto the next cycle =)

Yes least no more tww now it's too much int it I think, we r going to ntnp for a bit n in meantime get oh checked out too will make first appointment with docs soon n see where we go from here to get his sperm count checked x

We did go over to NTNP method for a while and it did give us a little breathing room to sort things out, we are no moving on to round two of testing but I'll have a hysteroscopy I think it's called hopefully in January.

I've had 4 days of spotting.
I've had a look on Google and it says it could be low progesterone.
It's like my body's confused and it doesn't know what to do :(

Well the brown spotting was just yesterday morning and then only if I tried to check my cervical position and it's very light, I put in a tampon yesterday morning and after 5 hours it but had some brown stuff on the top and I haven't used a tampon since then.
I do occasionally get brow spotting before my period but it's always fallowed by my period within a couple of hours and gets progressively heavier.

I'm a little bit lost here since this started the day of expected af (12dpo) should I count this tiny brown cm as af? I have some cramps but while I usually have to take mildol and a bunch of ibuprofein just to be able to stand up these are more annoying then painful (I usually can't sleep because of cramps unless I take something really strong but I slept like a baby last night). I'm suppose to start Femara tomorrow morning or cd3 but I'm a little nervous as to how to count this.

Age got me today bang on due day so I'm out 😒 never mind lol x

I'm sorry af showed ladies. Xo

I think i wont b far behind u. Have had a small amount of pink coloured cm 2day at 13/14 dpo. Af due on thursday so just guna wait now n see . Not very hopeful tho. Xo

so sorry ladies that af got you.
Afm 13dpo, tested yesterday with fmu and it was bfn, so pretty sure i am out. Just waiting for af to show her ugly face.

For me, I think it will be 3-4months break. because we are moving and then going to parent's home fovacation etc. But, hopefully we cab manage some bd in December.

Af arrived 2day so that makes this one a 25 day cycle. Onto next month!

Sorry holly, onto next month for most of us. Cd 4 for me today so still on my period x

I am on 14DPO today and no sign at all of AF. Have gotten a few faint lines on FRER but still not positive.. Just waiting.

Hope u get that big bfp country. Have u done a test today? Post a pic x

Just woke up and still no AF, she always arrives in the middle of the night so fingers crossed! The only test I have is a FRER digi and I am debating weather or not to take it or not.

Just took this with FMU on 15 DPO.. 😢 Figured it would show by now if I was.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back