1dpo - testing next week - anyone else?

I did a FRER this morning at 8/9dpo and I though I saw something incredibly light almost like not really there line and only under strong light so I'm 99.99% sure that is was a case of line eyes =)
So that meant DH wen't and had his SA done once again :p
I'm planing to take another one tomorrow since I have like 6 that run out at the end of the year so why not :p
No symptoms so far other then no as sore boobs as usual and a lot creamy cm, I did have like a wave of nausea yesterday but that could just as well have been something I ate =)

Hopefully how many dpo are u? My sister in law had morning sickness from conception until she gave birth so it's possible to get symptoms before.

Everything - hopefully tommorrows will show something more visible. I have 2 frer coming tommorrow so will do one Thursday or Friday as im going away at the weekend so was hoping to know one way or another n I'm sure by Friday that it would show as due af Sunday x

I've just gone and bought 4 pregnancy tests. But now I'm at home resting, I'm getting af symptoms - like achy thighs. So I'll be pretty annoyed if the witch turns up before I get to POAS. Strangely I can feel soreness in around what I think may be my right ovary.

I did another test on a three hour hold one of those one step IC test and I think the line is not invisible anymore and I think I could see it within the 10 minute mark but it's still one of those that I'm not believing as after my calculations I'm only 8dpo and IC's usually have an evap line.

I Defo have a uti I just had some blood in my wee n keep feeling sick 😕n it hurts still when I wee

I also dipped a ic test strip in just to check before I go to docs tommorrow and still bfn x

Oh I'm so sorry, hopefully the doctor will give you and antibiotic and it will clean up quickly =)
I'm debating if I should do an IC or a FRER tomorrow although I'm not expecting much.

Yeh I hope so too I have had lots of water n paracetamol so hopefully I can get antibiotics that are safe to take just I case. My frer r coming tommorrow and I know if only bfn with those I'm out as af due 5 days anyway. Hope you get your 2 lines althiught u are early too like me! I will be 10 dpo tommorrow x

I don't rate those ic I'm not buying anymore tests after the 1 ic I have left and only getting frer cos I need to know before I go away. Will just wait for late af next time the I can't test if I haven't got any! X

I don't know whether to test or not. I'm expecting af on Friday but now I'm getting af symptoms. Seems like a waste of a test.

8dpo and some bleeding. Don't know whether to take it as ib or because of yeast infection.

I just got a :bfn: :cry:
I know they say your not out until :witch: arrives, but i feel out. Feel sad for getting my hopes up. I can't keep doing this every month.

Big hugs hun. You're right your not out till af arrives so fx for you. This roller coaster sucks each month but we all get back on the ride anyways. Stay positive it's all for a good reason x

Okay so I did an IC this morning and something odd happened I'm pretty sure that I can see a line but it's so light that it's almost invisible but when I shine a light behind the test the line is very clear and pink, I know it's early at 9dpo but I did dip one in water just to see if there would always be a line and there is no line if I shine a light behind that test and I took the test from yesterday and the line behind that test is definitely lighter the this mornings.

Okay so I did an IC this morning and something odd happened I'm pretty sure that I can see a line but it's so light that it's almost invisible but when I shine a light behind the test the line is very clear and pink, I know it's early at 9dpo but I did dip one in water just to see if there would always be a line and there is no line if I shine a light behind that test and I took the test from yesterday and the line behind that test is definitely lighter the this mornings.

Have you got a picture of the test. Perhaps we could tweak it to see if the line becomes clear.

AFM, i had some pink spotting about 2 hours ago but only when i wiped. I was hoping its implantation ?

Bluewater - I'm sorry u got a bfn but maybe its too early to show on a hpt yet? I hope so. Xo

Everything - i have had tests very similar to yours 2day. I cud c sumthing at 3 mins and it became a bit more noticeable at 10 mins. I will post pics but u may not c it. Maybe they r evaps but i think they have sum colour irl. I am 9/10 dpo 2day.
Xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->