1dpo - testing next week - anyone else?

I did 2 superdrug tests, one with fmu and one with smu and an frer.
Any1 c anything?
Thanks. Xo

Attachments

• 20151118_075712.jpg
    20151118_075712.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 12
  • 20151118_075732.jpg
    20151118_075732.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 20151118_075657.jpg
    20151118_075657.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20151118_075643.jpg
    20151118_075643.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 10
I can see something in the frer. But I'm not 100% i had a quick tweak. But then i wasn't sure if theres any colour to it

Everything、post a pic. Did you tested again?

bluewater, I had same thing yesterday pinkish spotting and now the spotting is gone and cervix is all mucuosy sorry tmi.

hollyrose, sorry implantation can't see anything. How many dpo are you?

Afm, 9dpo. testing tomorrow. had some spotting yesterday so, they say test after 48hours or so. fx it is something.

hollyrose, I think I see something in the frer too. Fingers crossed you get a bit more tomorrow.

Afm 11dpo and tested this morning got this:

Attachments

• 20151119_081724.jpg
    20151119_081724.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 13
frangi 33: That is a bfp!!!!! congrats!!!!

I tested again today on both an IC and a FRER and got nothing nada not even a hint of a line so I'm pretty sure I'm out :(

Thanks guys, it's hardly a huge positive but fingers crossed for a darker line tomorrow so OH can get on board.

Everything you're not out till af arrives. I had a look at some stats to see when a positive test might be likely and a lot of women don't get a positive till af due date or later, stay positive x

frangi33, Congratulations! it is bfp. i didn't even have to open the picture.

Everything, how many dpo? 11-12dpo still might be early. I didn't show positive with dd till 13dpo.

Frangi33 - congratulations!

Guna try not to test until the weekend now. Xo

I'm not sure whats happening now tbh. I've had bad lower back pain all day, boobs r sooo sore, af like cramps, had brown cm earlier 2day. Also had sum brown stringy cm on tp just now. Af is not due until next thursday, a full week away. Well thats going on last months cycle of 26 days. I am 10/11 dpo 2day. I am torn between thinking af is gunna show early and implantation. Any ideas? Xo

Could be implantation like u said as that bean could be getting stuck nicely, doubt it be your af a week early. Hope u get a strong bfp soon x

I'm 10dpo today so I know it's early but since I got an actual line yesterday I'm not too hopeful plus I have the familiar pre af cramp feeling :/

Everything - i have pre af cramps as well. I'm not feeling very hopeful either tbh. But I'm trying to keep sum hope for a bfp. Its hard tho. I cried last nite when had brown cm. Just feel like its not gunna happen this month. So i know how u feel. Xo

hollyrose and everything, sometimes even in pregnancy it feels like af is coming.
I am 10dpo. Gonna test tomorrow.

Hope u get some bfps girls, I'm not doing anymore tests no point as I got my frer bfn yesterday and due af Sunday I got bit of pre af soreness so wicked witch on way x

Sweety21, I'm 5dpo now and also developed a YI 2-3 dpo...blah! :nope:
I've been reading that it *can* be an early sign of pregnancy...but then I also read that symptoms can't be felt until at least 6 dpo. Anyways...curious to find out if you end up bfp or not!

YI is finally clearing up...Feeling super bloated today and have a backache. I had a backache last month too though was was bfn. Also seem to be getting a cold, which would not be crazy seeing as I work in a high school and am around germs all day every day.

Amantila, i did the same research and it can be sign but, not definite sign. I just tested at 10dpo because, I was back home early then expected so saiwhyd not. But, ofcourse with 2coffees, water and apple juice before test won't give me anything for sure this early. Although, I doubt ita am pregnant.
i will test with fmu tomorrow and update.
fx that thia is sign for us.

I'm on my 3rd day of spotting.
Af was due today, guess it's gonna be a longer cycle than expected.

I've been reading about implantation and spotting in early pregnancy, and you know what? All the reading I've done has given me hope. (false hope probably, but still)
I'm not counting myself out until the :witch: shows up properly and fully!

I did an IC and of course the dye run stopped so I have one control line and then the rest of the test is pink, so as much as IC's are good for poas addicts they can drive me crazy. I'm 99% sure that I'm out this month but my boobs are way more sore today then yesterday but I still have the familiar cramps this cycle and AF is due tomorrow at 12dpo although this is the first cycle without feamar so that did delay Ovulation by 2 days so I guess AF has until monday morning. It would be typical that the witch would show up on monday when I have my final exam this semester and I usually have cramps bad enough to have to stay in bed all day on CD1 so that will be interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->