1dpo!

I got another BFN this morning :cry: I'm not terribly optimistic anymore. I know it's only 11dpo but I feel like most girls have a positive by now. I don't even see the faintest of lines.

Hello All

I have still managed to hold off testing.

Will try to wait till Wednesday I think, day after AF due was the day I got my BFP with DS.

Well after two days with no symptoms, and me thinking right I am not, I have had the streching feeling, nauseua and tiredness again today, my head is cabbaged with this 2WW, but still goin to hold on

Amanda

Im 12 dpo and testing tomorrow and tuesdsy. Hope i get a bfp. Was ill with just having two drinks last night and urine stunk. Sorry if tmi. Gl all xx

Fxd for later when i test. Boobs hurt more and nipples v dark now. Have pain in my legs like with my ds. Plus pain in abdomen but not too bad. V tired.today too. Gl all xx

no af show yestday so done test this morning bfn.gess just w8 and see now it shows up

im out the :witch: arived :(

Sorry to hear that. GL next month :) xx

Hardest part is waiting for bleeding af. Least now you can try again in a few days or a week. I'm still waiting. :( I either want it to come or just get a bfp already. Grrr!! xx

I'm still waiting for the witch too. I feel like she is coming but nothing yet today. I suppose she still has 5 more hours until she would be late. I haven't tested in a few days because I have 0 symptoms. I only have one FRER left and I don't want to waste it. If AF doesn't show tonight I might do an OPK in the morning and if that turns positive fast then I'll use the FRER. Otherwise I'm just going to keep waiting for that lovely aunt of mine.

Still nothing. Keep thinking im gonna start but nothing but clear cn. Nipples huge and dark. GL xx

AF got me yesterday:( Cramps are hardly noticeable so at least she is being nice to me. My cycle was 32 days though so no Christmas baby for me. Maybe new years!

So sorry girls... GL for next cycle x
Keep us updated Liltrinabelle

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back