1dpo!

Hi Girl! Hubby pressured me to do a test today not with fmu actually quite diluted.... we can see a super, super faint line! what do you all think?

Tweakers welcome

I don't see anything clear enough to say it's a faint positive. I think I might see something but then I dont....I have "line eye" too where I think I see a line. Then I say to myself "if its not obvious, it's a BFN, move on with your day" :haha:

Hi Girl! Hubby pressured me to do a test today not with fmu actually quite diluted.... we can see a super, super faint line! what do you all think?

Tweakers welcome

I can see something. Better test tomorrow morning just to make sure. GL xx

Thanks girls i knew i shouldn't have tested when i did after two cuppas and a bowl of cereal it was my 3rd pee!!
Will let you know how tomorrows test goes.... :dust: to everyone

Thanks girls i knew i shouldn't have tested when i did after two cuppas and a bowl of cereal it was my 3rd pee!!
Will let you know how tomorrows test goes.... :dust: to everyone

good luck hun got my fingers crossed for you

I cant say for sure if I see anything. I *thought* I did but I don't know. I'm terrible with tests haha. But good luck on tomorrow's test BeverleyLN!!

I felt strange today. Was sooo hungry and ate alot, well as much as I could eat at work. But I felt full, bloated, and just stretched in general all day long. Now I just have dull cramps. Just a blah day in general.

OMG got a positive with CB digi!!! can't believe it thanks for all the support girls... FXed for you all

Attachments

• Warwick-20111125-00373.jpg
    Warwick-20111125-00373.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 4
Hey Ladies....so I started this thread at 1DPO & Here I am 11DPO.
I think I may be starting towards a BFP! I got a BFN first thing this morning around 7am with TWO tests. Then for kicks around 10am, I decided to try again & saw an ever so faint line. Then I thought I'd test again incase it was faulty & I am still seeing TWO LINES. What do you ladies think? The thing that is throwing me off is that a) FMU should have given me a positive. and B) I feel like I'm getting AF....cramping & yesterday, spotting.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 18
OMG got a positive with CB digi!!! can't believe it thanks for all the support girls... FXed for you all

CONGRATS! I may have an update too???

Ofcourse! we have everything crossed praying that we have a sticky bean will use up my remaining frer tomorrow morning and sunday and will let you all know how the docs go this week x

Yay for you! Look at my photos above your post :)
I have a tweak too!

Attachments

• photo_tweaked.jpg
    photo_tweaked.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 14

Congratulations. You must be so happy.

I tested today at 10dpo and got bfn. :( Maybe too early, I hope.

xx

Yay congrats on the BFP's ladies. I got a BFN yesterday morning and I'm going to test again tomorrow morning. That will be 11dpo. I don't feel like I'm pregnant but I still have the hope.

Never give up hope girls! i really thought i was out this week and i got my positive!

Congrats to all the BFP's - I hope those faint lines continue to get darker and darker...

In my own news - :witch: is here and I think she is trying to kill me - I swear I would take an epidural right now the cramps are out of this world!!! Onward and upward, now I can start the work-up with the RE on monday (they want a cd3 ultrasound and bloodwork).

Congrats to BeverleyLN, and aidasmom really hope that the two tests mean you got your BFP.

After the 1st three days of this week having lots of symptoms, they all gone now, so not sure that I will get my BFP. Going to hold out till Tuesday when AF is due to even think about testing.

Any more testers? I'm going to test in the morning. My head has hurt all day so I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Congrats BeverleyLN!! A happy 9 months to you!

Aidasmom I can see the 2 lines on the tweaked one. I hope its the start to a BFP!!

As for me, I haven't been having much symptoms just constant dull cramps. Oh and also slightly darker nipples. But... for some reason I think it's my month... iunno why for sure and I haven't take a test. But I almost positive I'm pregnant. I'm 11 DPO today, and plan on getting a test or 2 today.

my Af not due till monday going hold of testing till them i think.so want do it now lol.

Did another test and still bfn. Wish i had left it. Now think i might not be.. Its driving me mad. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->