1dpo!

I think I'm only 4dpo today I wouldn't trust any of my symptom spotting yet. I don't really have any other than waking up kinda groggy in the morning, sorta like feeling a cold coming on but I don't think I'm getting sick. Not much cramping and no sensitivity to smell or bbs. I have a strange question... do any of you continue to :sex: during the TWW? I feel guilty denying my DH sometimes but I can't help but think that can't be good if implantation was trying to occur. I know I'm just being crazy.

I've started feeling a bit sick and my back is still sore but cramps have stopped. Boobs are a bit sore and fuller and heavier. I have that feeling of like I'm getting a cold but not actually got one yet. I also had headaches earlier in the week. I'm only 4dpo unless I ovulated earlier. I dont use ovulation tests.

Yeah we still have :sex: while its tww. I don't think it'd do anything. That's like not having :sex: during your whole pregnancy. In my first pregnancy I used to get worried that the pressure from my OH being on top would hurt my DS but he's fine. I even used to wake up laid on my stomach when I had a bit of a bump and he's still ok. Bit hyper but most 2 year old kids are. lol.

If :sex: during implantation hurt the process don't think they'd be alot babies out there. Don't worry about it. :)

Nipples darker today and nose really stuffy. Abdomen feels really stretched. :wacko: Restless sleep again!!

Hi all

My symptoms have gone mad, all of sudden since last night I have sore and feeling full boobs, and today I have had waves of nauseua on and off.

Amanda

All good signs. Hope we all get a bfp. When is everyone testing? I'm testing 26th and if no bfp 29th. :)

I am going to try my hardest to hold out till after AF due next week, but way I feel at moment dont no if I will get there

Started getting more white cm than I usually do, cp is high and hard. Been feeling a bit of light cramps the last couple of days, but nothing major. Also having a hard time getting up in the morning. But could very well be having to wake up at 5am every freaking morning hah.

I plan on test on the 30th if af doesn't show on the 29th.

I'd like to wait until the 27th to test because that will be 12dpo for me I think if I've calculated right. I haven't been having many symptoms but I did get real bloaty and a bit crampy this afternoon with a low pressure kind of thing. I don't know how to explain it other than it feels like ovulation. I'm not getting excited for that at all because it seems like I get these feelings every month before AF comes and never do I get a :bfp: so I don't know what to think anymore. I have woken up a couple times during the night the past couple nights and that is a bit unusual for me. Well FX for all of us.
:dust::dust::dust:

If I'm not pregnant it's cruel to make me feel this way...
lmao..that is great and about sums it up for me....love it!!

couldnt sleep much at all last night boobs hurting that much.still getting cramps.getting up in the night for wee,some thing i never do .

I couldnt sleep at all. Had another weird dream when I did. Abdomen still feels stretched.

My husband told me yesterday that he had a weird dream.. He dreamt that I was pregnant but we didn't know if the baby was his, his fathers or some politician!! :rofl: I just had to laugh but maybe it's a good sign!! Crossing out the part about his dad and the politician of course!! I've dreamt that I got a :bfp: on a frer so gonna pick some of those up today!

I am on 8DPO now & I'm loosing my patience! I keep examining all of my BFN to see if there is any indication at all!

aidasmom,
I am just went and looked at mine again (10dpo), I forgot this am to go right away so I just took one now and BFN, booooo!!!

Now maybe I should stop procrastinating and dreaming about BFP's and start on my huge paper I have to do by this weekend. Bump is such a great distraction!!

Good luck :dust:

Oh PS - I was looking at tests on FF and didn't fins many that were positive before dpo 10-12...

Would like to join...but not sure how many dpo...I got a positive OPK on Sat. Negative on Sunday....so am I 1 or 2 dpo? So confused....Thanks.

I have a feeling Im not pregnant now. No symptoms today. Just had a restless sleep last night and pulling feeling in abdomen gone now. :(

Would like to join...but not sure how many dpo...I got a positive OPK on Sat. Negative on Sunday....so am I 1 or 2 dpo? So confused....Thanks.

You usually ovulate 12-24 following a surge - so I would consider you dpo 2

Welcome!

Back is hurting lots tonight and I am very bloated. I feel like I do when my aunt is already here but I don't think I'm due until like tuesday maybe. I'm only 8dpo but I think I'm going to break down and test tomorrow morning.

Back is hurting lots tonight and I am very bloated. I feel like I do when my aunt is already here but I don't think I'm due until like tuesday maybe. I'm only 8dpo but I think I'm going to break down and test tomorrow morning.

my boobs not hurting no more .just feel bloated and more back ache them i usely get,dont get sign befor af about to start

Hi Girl! Hubby pressured me to do a test today not with fmu actually quite diluted.... we can see a super, super faint line! what do you all think?

Tweakers welcome

Attachments

• a1 (4).jpg
    a1 (4).jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 23
aidasmom,
I am just went and looked at mine again (10dpo), I forgot this am to go right away so I just took one now and BFN, booooo!!!

Now maybe I should stop procrastinating and dreaming about BFP's and start on my huge paper I have to do by this weekend. Bump is such a great distraction!!

Good luck :dust:

Oh PS - I was looking at tests on FF and didn't fins many that were positive before dpo 10-12...

What is "FF"? I'm still a newb :)
I was pregnant in February & when I found out, I calculated to estimate about 14 DPO with a faint but obvious BFP...my cycles are also longer (33 days). I'm hoping I'm not out yet :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->