1st cycle proper ttc after my mc 6 days till testing.. nervous!!

strawberry19

me oh & Noah :)
Reaction score
anyone else due to be testing soon?? we had a miscarriage in june and had a break and now this cycle was back to ttc again with using opks as my cycles have got shorter well i know that i have ovd and i think we covered it pretty well!! but now 6 days till testing and nervous as hell!! will it be or not the suspense is killing me i think i need to test this time just to prepare myself for af coming if its a bfn!!

I'm not due to test any time soon but just wanted to wish you good luck, I hope the next 6 days go really quick and you get your BFP.xx

thanks girlies i had some yucky stuff today not much think might have been implantation bleed.. hope so!! :) x

I'm with you 7dpo today - trying to distract myself but finding it so hard! Going to do some painting today to help with distracting! Nervous too as I know I will be so disappointed if af comes

All best strawberry hope we get a good result in a few days!

What day are you testing?

saturday morning as got a friend coming back from the army and were all going out that night so i dont want to have a few drinks and then oh i miss af and am preggo would rather know before :) i did test today just for the hell of it after saw what could be implantation bleed and i dunno i couldnt see anything at first in bathroom light but could see a shadowy line in daylight?! weird so not taking note of that one! what day are you testing?x

saturday morning as got a friend coming back from the army and were all going out that night so i dont want to have a few drinks and then oh i miss af and am preggo would rather know before :) i did test today just for the hell of it after saw what could be implantation bleed and i dunno i couldnt see anything at first in bathroom light but could see a shadowy line in daylight?! weird so not taking note of that one! what day are you testing?x

OOoo interesting- sometimes you think your seeing things when that happens, think I'm going to be testing saturday that will be 11dpo - got my last bfp then but I know will prob test at least twice before then as got a few ic's.

I have no night out planned until week on saturday so I'm am safe there :thumbup:

ideal il more than likely test friday/saturday aswell i got lots of ic's so its always tempting!! lol!!x

im there wiv u i b testin nxt wk i must say i defo think i get af as for 1st time in all these mths of ttc and in betwn mc i dont have any preg symptoms i dnt know abt u iv b lookin at them evry mth torturin myself buildin my hopes up thinkin this time im expectin a great big fat bfn i hope u ladies r lucky enough 2 get bfp

hun my pregnancy that i mc with i didnt have no symptoms at all in tww!! so you dont have to have symptoms i just knew to go buy a test i dont know what it is just woke up day af was due and told myself i had to do a test so i did and there you go 2 lovely lines!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->